Basket Case

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
Anyone seen this movie? What are your thoughts? I hired it last week and was quite suprised,it's actually a very entertaining little flick in my opinion, highly reccomended,even just for a rental smokin'

I also heard from my girlfriend theres a sequel? Is this true? If so,Tell me what it was like

wink

dave_kodak
i've never heard of it, i shall rent it one day when im not broke.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by dave_kodak
i've never heard of it, i shall rent it one day when im not broke.

laughing out loud

dave_kodak
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing out loud well i often find myself to be too broke to rent movies, i just rented "Crank" on friday, i liked that movie alot.

42ndStreetFreak
Wonderful, low budget, latter day Grindhouse movie making done with rel heart!

It's funny, gross, cruel, gory and oh so memorable. The 'Something Weird' DVD is a thing of beauty too!

PONG_MASTER
I love this movie, in a very non-serious way. I actually have a Basket Case t-shirt, and it's my faaaaaavorite shirt.

SelphieT
Dude, the part where the twin is feeling up that chick......so weird.

spudmonkey1969
i saw part 2 and it is about some place where all freaks get together and live and a lady takes care of them. of course people find out about them and try to destroy them.....its not near as good as Basket Case 1.

G-Mafia
I loved Basket Case! But, I also liked It's Alive. Good older movies IMO.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Basket Case part one and two were the worst crap of horror I've seen. The acting was stale and the violence was down very badly. If they ever re-made this it would be done a lot better.

2D_MASTER
Meh... that's all I have to say about this film.

Impediment
Basket Case was good, if you ask me, but not great.

The sequels were shit.

PONG_MASTER
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Meh... that's all I have to say about this film.

You told me that you've never seen it!

42ndStreetFreak
Spread more damn love around for this Grindhouse gem!!

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by PONG_MASTER
You told me that you've never seen it!

Things change, next time recommend something better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.