Symbiote arrival pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
as you can see, this pic might show the alien symbiote arrival from space, maybe they are not using the whole john jameson going to space and bringing it back...what you guys think? which is better?

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/3/0/customsig_52430_d3.gif

ssj_naraku
how the hell did it come down from space on its own? Wouldnt it have been burnt in the atmosphere since fire can hurt/kill a symbiote.

steverules
My guess is that it was inside the asteroid and so was protected big grin

NoFate007
Even though it goes against the 616 canon, I would rather have seen it be a genetics thing more like the Ultimate Venom and not an alien substance. It would just fit with the realism approach better I think.

steverules
Maybe they wanted to go with an original idea of the symbiote being an alien

H. S. 6
Originally posted by NoFate007
Even though it goes against the 616 canon, I would rather have seen it be a genetics thing more like the Ultimate Venom and not an alien substance. It would just fit with the realism approach better I think.

Agreed 100%.

Originally posted by steverules
Maybe they wanted to go with an original idea of the symbiote being an alien

It's still not truly jiving with the comics, though. We'd need a Secret War for that, after all. stick out tongue

steverules
I think thats one wish that won't come true sad Even if you wished upon a star

doctorstrongbad
I think thats one wish that won't come true sad Even if you wished upon a star

It would grant you an evil wish. heeh

steverules
An evil wish...probably get something like...the Aunt May movie! A spin off from the spider-man movies

Altar[1stONE]
An evil wish...probably get something like...the Aunt May movie! A spin off from the spider-man movies

LMAO I hate aunt may, shes a bumbling , stuttering old goose . They give her so much screen time in the movies anyways, so i wouldnt be surprised. Her enemy in the movie would probably be constipation, and the plot thickens as she trys desperatly to find a can of prunes.

kiekan
HAHAHA. Dude, thats the greatest thing I've read all day. You get a gold star!

steverules
I wanna go see that movie already...Aunt May is a friggin babe laughing out loud

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by kiekan
HAHAHA. Dude, thats the greatest thing I've read all day. You get a gold star!

I have to give him credit, that was really funny.

steverules
It was frigging hilarious, someone get this guy on the David Letterman show!

Spiderman_RJ
maybe its not a meteorite, but an alien space craft!
they are here!

BlackC@
Originally posted by NoFate007

I completely agree. I really liked the protoplasmic suit idea.

I am SO glad they didn't use the crappy origin of John bringing it back in the shuttle. Even though I KNEW they wouldn't. That retarded wikipedia site still thinks he does.

the_satan32
A meteor eh? Well I'm not surprised I always thought that the symbiote would be an alien. But how will it get to Peter? In the trailer we see it bond with him while he's sleeping so how did it get to his apartment?

Oh and am I the only one who is irritated that the suit bonds with his costume not Peter directly? Because I imagined it would be like TAS.

Kazenji
Originally posted by BlackC@

I am SO glad they didn't use the crappy origin of John bringing it back in the shuttle. Even though I KNEW they wouldn't. That retarded wikipedia site still thinks he does.

You dill thats what happens in the animated tv series not the comics roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiderman_RJ
satan you may not be the only one but i prefer this way, i always though the simbiont should had blended over the costume not peter,and from what i read the simbionte got stuck on peter shoes.maybe there will be a step poo joke.

Altar[1stONE]
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
satan you may not be the only one but i prefer this way, i always though the simbiont should had blended over the costume not peter,and from what i read the simbionte got stuck on peter shoes.maybe there will be a step poo joke.

A step in poo joke , no doubt. A dog will probably run across that black meteor, eat it, then walk down new york central, and take a big gooey dump. Where dorky parker takes an afternoon stroll , oblivious to that tary mess then , Phoooot. For some reason every time I look at the movies rendition of the black suit, it reminds me of metal spider man from the cartoon and arcade game. anyone feel that way too? It should be more solid black, i guess its the web designs that kill it, for me anyways.

BlackC@
Originally posted by Kazenji
You dill thats what happens in the animated tv series not the comics roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, I know. But a lot of people thought it would be TAS origin, which is what I'm referring to.

The symbiote most likely attaches to Peter's bike. Peter takes it to Connors who says "This substance amplifies agression! Seems to like you." (from the trailer).

Peter takes it back to his apartment. Then when MJ and Harry carry his unconsious body back to his apartment it covers his suit.

I prefer it soaking into his suit, it's a lot better and brings realism to the story. I hated how it could morph into clothing.

Darth Jello
In the movie, is it gonna be an actual parasite/predator like in the ultimate comics or is it more of just an adrenaline feeder like in the original comics?

Yarr
Id just like to say that I called this one back in January of 06 lol.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5756295&highlight=userid%3A86640#post5756295

LORD JLRTENJAC
It'll be like the cartoon

LORDSIDIOUS01
I believe they're saying this is an alien symbiote. Exactly from the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.