Mr. Bruckheimer at Reelz Channel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiki Mina
There is this channel, just in case if you don't know it, called the Reelz channel. In the show called Dalies they were showing the posters for AWE, some pics of the trailer, and an interview with Jerry.

This is what he said:

Jerry: It is the end of pirates trilogy so you will see what will happen to all the characters. Of course, there will be more action, more humor, and more romance.

They asked if he was worried about the competion(Spidy 3, Shrek 3 etc.)

Jerry said that he wasn't worried at all. That he knows this film would be the biggest--no doubt.

CaptainJacksLuv
WHHOOOOTT GO PIRATES!!! altho, it is the endsadsadsad

Pirategirl85
Interesting i went to the website I guess you can watch the interview there too....

PirateDiva
well whats the link?...me wants to see!!!!

THATS RIGHT PIRATES 3 is the BIGGEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR!!! YeYa!!!!

Chiki Mina
There is no link, it will repeat on the channel. But I guess you could look at reelzchannel.com.

Chiki Mina
Ok, I found the link. look for the interview on your right. You will clearly see it.

http://www.reelzchannel.com/

tee_pirategirl
THNX! GO P3!!! pirates are so gonna rule but as Terry said (or was it Ted?) we shouldn't expect it to be as big as DMC just incase..I don't want to be disappointed!!

But from what I'm hearing it's gonna be great! I mean Disney and Bruckheimer have gone all the way with this one!

Chiki Mina
I know. I was freaking out when I saw the interview. 4 more days until the trailer. Can't wait!

T.Maria
Question:

Im a little behind on the times...

Is the trailor just on tv (as in US tv)or is it in the movies??

colour me confused sad lol

tee_pirategirl
not out yet!! will be this monday. u can view it on yahoo. it'll premier in america on monday and about the same time in UK tv

Chiki Mina
On the web also. AWE official website.

T.Maria
thankski!! big grin

shall be watching the tv avidly until i see it!!!

(even if i do stay up all night and end up putting match-sticks inbetween my eyes to keep them open!!!!)

tee_pirategirl
LOL! Like that episode of Tom and Jerry I loved when I was little.

But I understand! Cause I'm gonna watch dancing with the stars. a show I never watch.

Chiki Mina
^^Me either lol

I never watch reality shows.

Dancing with the stars wouldn't be too bad. I mean, it's not staged. It's live. And its not a drama crap like the ones on MTV where all the teenage women have to be drunk and utterly ridiculous. Curse you, MTV.

T.Maria
JOHNNY DEPP IS DOING RED NOSE DAY !!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Sorry, im just so excited!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

tee_pirategirl
Yeah you're right it's better than watching most things. Atleast they dance...I like dancing. I much rather get my trailer without having to watch anything but better dancing with the stars than "dismissed"

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by T.Maria
JOHNNY DEPP IS DOING RED NOSE DAY !!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Sorry, im just so excited!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

REALLY?SQUEEEEEEEE!!! I'm happy. u told me about it and now I'm excited cause that means that Lily is all better and that WE GET TO WATCH JOHNNY AS JACK!!! (he's doing Jack right?)

T.Maria
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
REALLY?SQUEEEEEEEE!!! I'm happy. u told me about it and now I'm excited cause that means that Lily is all better and that WE GET TO WATCH JOHNNY AS JACK!!! (he's doing Jack right?)

hell yeah it means lily must be better!!! big grin

See, the thing with rednose day is that you dont know whats going to happen lmao!!!

If you have ever seen 'the fast show' with johnny, or 'the vicar of dibley' with johnny..OR 'extras' with orlando then thats kind of the jist of red nose day...celebrities taking the piss out of themselves to make money!!! big grin
They do comedy sketches and stuff...like the time bruce willis and colin farrel stared in their remake of harry potter lmao!

I dont know if anyone heard about the time NSYNC did rednose day? They stripped for money (if the UK gave enuff money then they were strip...) but when they got down to their boxers, the lights were supposed to go off so we couldnt see anything....BUT WE DID lmao!!!

So far, theres supposed to be a POTC skit (or so i am told lol)....

And dont tell sailor, but apparently Jack Davenport is supposed to be in a comedy sketch, too!!! big grin

its all for charity. We send the money to help in africa and stuff, which is really good!! big grin
think of Band aid, and its probably bigger than that (well, in the UK anyway)

tee_pirategirl
Cool! Johnny and Jack Davenport! This is gonna be good. I reckon we can catch it on youtube later. right?

I loved the fast show with johnny! oh gosh I just love the fast show in general...

PirateDiva
omg how can us Americans watch this Read Nose Day thing....i want to see it!!! When is it?

T.Maria
Cool! Johnny and Jack Davenport! This is gonna be good. I reckon we can catch it on youtube later. right?

I loved the fast show with johnny! oh gosh I just love the fast show in general...

yeah, i ADORED the fast show!! big grin
I love britsh comedy...home grown stuff is the best lmao! big grin

I rekon youtube will have it up later on, yeah smile
They do with most stuff smile

You should really look up the vicar of dibley though!

Basically in the episode, a film crew decide to make a film in their town of dibley, and johnny is the starring role. Its a very traditional village and they aint used to celebrities...so the vicar (who is a woman) has a crush on johnny and is dying to meet him, so she seeks out his trailor, its so funny!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
Que es Read Nose?

What is red nose lol or read.

T.Maria
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Que es Read Nose?

What is red nose lol or read.

http://www.rednoseday.com/

basically its some big charity event in the UK that we have every two years.

The celebrities do this one night only in the middle of march, where they basically do hilarious things for charity. they make no money out of it for themselves whatsoever big grin

Its also called 'comic relief'.
They have all kinds of celebrities doing stuff...they are even doing 'the apprentice', and a 'pop idol' competition, too big grin

If you remember back last july/august that keria asked johnny if he wanted to do the 'sports relief' marathon with her in his jack sparrow costume???? ...well its sort of like that. The celebrities will do whatever it takes to raise money for people in africa, and allover the world smile

its brilliant...celebrities like you have never seen them before!! big grin

PirateDiva
when is it?

T.Maria
16th march (tomorrow in the UK big grin)

PirateDiva
ahhhhh so like can u by any chance record it and put it up on Youtube? lol....i really want to see it!! it looks like a lot of fun!!...well at least can u record the Johnny skecth!! lol

Chiki Mina
*sigh* *dreams of meeting Mr. Depp one day* wink

tee_pirategirl
OMG!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I saw the vicar of dibley thing it is one of the most funny and entertaining thing I've EVER SEEN!

T.Maria
OMG!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I saw the vicar of dibley thing it is one of the most funny and entertaining thing I've EVER SEEN!

lmao!! big grin
I LOVE the vicar of dibley!!! I was so happy when i found out johnny was going to be in it for Red Nose Day !! big grin

Piratediva;

Sadly i can't tape it (mainly because i dont have the resources to put it onto my computer sad) but i rekon someone else will...theyu have allsorts of stuff for red nose day on youtube smile

But i shall let you know about the highlights when i watch it tonight!!!

CANT WAIT!!! big grin big grin big grin

And chiki: THANKYOU FOR THE SIGGY!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

PirateDiva
sad Alrighty, TAKE NOTES and TeLL Me everything...lmao!

Chiki Mina
eek! saturday, sunday, monday!! is the trailer!

T.Maria
NEWS FLASH:

JOHNNY DEPP DOES KARAOKE WITH 'THE CHUCKLE BROTHERS' big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

^^^Red nose day....HAHAHAHAHAHAhA! big grin

Chiki Mina
AH!

How exciting!! oh, Mr. Depp....never ceases to make me horn---aa make me proud big grin

T.Maria
AND GUESS WHAT THEY SANG?!?!

'I WOULD WALK 500 MILES.
I WOULD WALK 500 MORE.
JUST TO BE THE MAN WHO WALKED 1000 MILES TO FALL DOWN AT YOUR DOOR'

!!!!

from benny and joon!!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
OMG OMG OMG
ASD
ASD
ASDAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVE THAT SONG! WOULD MAKE A GREAT J/E VIDEO TOO!!

Omg...sorry for the outburst *blushes*

T.Maria
LMAO!! big grin

It was absolutely hilarious!!! big grin

im in the middle of doing a vid to that song lmao!! big grin

He had no idea who the two men were in the slightests lmao!

thing was...kate moss was straight on after him...the face he pulled...LMAO!!!! comedy at its best!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
omg!

Some face eek!

T.Maria
gotta love a man who can get up and sing infront of millions lmao! big grin

im really bored sad

Chiki Mina
im utterly bored. I need new AWE pics lool.

Im gonna make more siggies. just to be entertained lol. BESIDES! I can make more siggies now that there are more pics! wink

T.Maria
tell you what;

you make more siggies and ill make more vids lmao! big grin

fills in the gaps were boredom tends to reside hehehe smile

Chiki Mina
I like your thinking, sista wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.