Jake Gyllenhall in spiderman 4 manips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
lets see what u all got

steverules
it looks like spidey and his head is inflated

thesithlord3
this is the future

steverules
wow, mankind is really moving on in grahpics...it looks so realistic

the_satan32
Originally posted by steverules
wow, mankind is really moving on in grahpics...it looks so realistic

Lol, you're not kidding. I was almost fooled.

steverules
Seriously, you guys should do the graphics for spider-man 4 roll eyes (sarcastic)

NoFate007
Hahaha.

Despite these pics, I'd really like to see JG take over the role after Maguire leaves.

the_satan32
Seriously, you guys should do the graphics for spider-man 4 roll eyes (sarcastic)

If they do SM4 is sure to take an Oscar for Best Visual Effects.

steverules
"Best graphics ever, it looked so real" Says Empire

I dunno any other movie magazines

steverules
Look everyone, i found this pic from spider-man 4, it's spider-man vs the Lizard!!!

the_satan32
Look everyone, i found this pic from spider-man 4, it's spider-man vs the Lizard!!!

Shit! That pic looks amazing! It completely dwarfs the nbc Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin II battle. Venom looks like crap compared to the visual effects used on Lizard.

steverules
I know, I din't think anything will top these top graphics for spider-man 4, they are just too incredible.

the_satan32
I know, I din't think anything will top these top graphics for spider-man 4, they are just too incredible.

They must be using new state of the art, cutting edge technology. I can't wait to see it. Just look at what IMDB said about SM4:

IMDB: "WOW we've never seen such amazing graphics!!!! It can only be compared to Superman I. Remember how Superman was flying? Now those were hot visual effects, but this is totally OMFG!? WTF?! sh!t. The other movies better look out at the Oscars..."

steverules
They've outdone themselves with the graphics this time

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by the_satan32
They must be using new state of the art, cutting edge technology. I can't wait to see it. Just look at what IMDB said about SM4:

IMDB: "WOW we've never seen such amazing graphics!!!! It can only be compared to Superman I. Remember how Superman was flying? Now those were hot visual effects, but this is totally OMFG!? WTF?! sh!t. The other movies better look out at the Oscars..."

Well hopefully people will get the hint that there will be a part 4. I'm gettingt tired of constantly telling people.

steverules
Me too, and people making threads about it just being a trilogy..I mean come on it's obvious there will be a 4th spidey movie.

the_satan32
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Well hopefully people will get the hint that there will be a part 4. I'm gettingt tired of constantly telling people.

I know look what Wikipedia says about it:

"Avi Arad feels that some issues come to an end, but due to the character's age and his complex love life, the story is still continuous."

Also:

"In January 2007, Columbia Pictures entered negotiations with screenwriter David Koepp, who is credited with the first Spider-Man screenplay, to pen the script for a fourth film, which would be released in 2009 or 2010."

steverules
Exactly, thank you! I've been right all along, i knew they would make a 4th which is why I made my spider-man 4 discussion thread...I'm glad some people listen and know there will be a 4th

the_satan32
Well it was obvious since SM1 & SM2 made a lot of money and SM3 is probably going to make even more. However who would be the bad guy in it? All the good villains are already used Ock, GG, and now Venom. I'm seriously worried that a SM4 might be overusing the franchise.

steverules
Lizard is apparantly going to be the villain in no.4

Altar[1stONE]
The LIZArd? thats freggin boring, hopefully its someone like carnage, or better yet.....morbius . or the king pin, hob goblin, the punisher lol, electro, red skull, frogger, dick duck man, hydro man, fire man, mega man the list goes on and on.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Jake as Spidey. Sounds intriguing. Doesn't mean that it will actually happen.

NoFate007
If they really are only giving Venom a few minutes of screen time, they should bring him back and make it a Spider-Man vs Venom vs Carnage movie. Venom is too big of a character to be sidelined for Sandman and only get like 15 minutes in a movie.

the_satan32
Venom is going to have more than 15 minutes. He has too many fans for just 15 minutes. However I'm sure he gets killed in this movie or at least he should be. Carnage could be in the next one but probably without Venom.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by the_satan32
Venom is going to have more than 15 minutes. He has too many fans for just 15 minutes. However I'm sure he gets killed in this movie or at least he should be. Carnage could be in the next one but probably without Venom.

Part 4 will be way too soon for Carnage. Just think about it, who would they use after Carnage? They have to save something to keep the fans in suspense.

the_satan32
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Part 4 will be way too soon for Carnage. Just think about it, who would they use after Carnage? They have to save something to keep the fans in suspense.

Lol part 3 isn't even released yet and part 4 isn't announced but you're thinking about a sequel to part 4.

Carnage seems is a rather 2 dimensional character. Killing, killing, killing, and more killing - I want more than that in a movie. But if they can do something interesting with Sandman than maybe they can do something for Carnage.

Arachnid1
The one person I want to see in Spiderman mocies equally with venom and goblin is Morlun. I WANT MORLUN!!!!!

LORDSIDIOUS01
I doubt if Carnage or Morlun will be in part four.

sithsaber408
^^^The last 5 posts are funny. L laughing out loud L Z!
This just proves my point as to why there isn't going to be more movies after this one.

Nobody would go watch a Spiderman film just to see those villians fight Spiderman, except for you comics dorks. stick out tongue

Especially not when James Franco's character will die, Venom will die, Tobey Maguire AND Kirsten Dunst have said that they are done and that director Sam Raimi is done as well.

"Search your feelings, you will know it to be true."

F_doomed
And then they are gonna go Clone wars and Ben reilly will show up and Spider-carnage. and Scream and Batman and Stan lee cause hes in all of them..and then that guy from the simpsons will come and be Like HELLO,,Yes....Hello and run away on his tippy toes.yea

dxnwo1
Um guys I wanted to ask all you guys a question. If there was a spiderman 4, what are the high possibilities of the main characters? such a main and secondary villains, who would they be because I am in process. making a spiderman 4 script. I have been making movie script but not posted them online for legal stuff. for sometime now, I am not a Pro, but am a creator and writer. I love spiderman, but don't know very much about the comics. What can you guys help me with like info the the characters villains and or is there a way or place to view comics of spiderman to learn the roots of the characters? i am intending of making a crpit of about 400 Pages long, at least. I would really appreciate this.

NoFate007
Originally posted by dxnwo1
Um guys I wanted to ask all you guys a question. If there was a spiderman 4, what are the high possibilities of the main characters? such a main and secondary villains, who would they be because I am in process. making a spiderman 4 script. I have been making movie script but not posted them online for legal stuff. for sometime now, I am not a Pro, but am a creator and writer. I love spiderman, but don't know very much about the comics. What can you guys help me with like info the the characters villains and or is there a way or place to view comics of spiderman to learn the roots of the characters? i am intending of making a crpit of about 400 Pages long, at least. I would really appreciate this.

1. A script that is 400 pages long would never work. One page of a script translates to roughly one minute of screen time. That's way too long of a movie lol. Shoot for around 150.

2. The most likely possibilities for the main villains in future Spider-Man movies are as follows (in no particular order): Carnage, Electro, Scorpion, and Lizard. Villains like Shocker and Rhino, albeit useful at times, could not be the main attraction for a Spider-Man film.

Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time writing a script for SM4 if I were you. It takes a long time to get to the final revision of a script, and with a franchise as popular as Spider-Man, there's virtually no shot that they would just take the script of someone who isn't established in the industry. If you're doing it just for fun, go at it, but if you want it to be a serious thing, I'd suggest writing an original film.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Vladimir
lets see what u all got
eh I hope he never takes over I mean how the hell do you go from marine corps sniper to a fruity cowboy.

doctorstrongbad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.