Who is the weakest being that could beat bloodlusted Night Crawler?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
A bloodlusted Nightcrawler goes for the kill and can just teleport his daggers inside his opponent's heart and killing him in 1 hit.

Who's the weakest being that could beat him?

Metalmanx
I dunno about weakest, but Shadowcat could do it.

And has actually. Well, it was an enemy who took over Kurt's body, but sitll. stick out tongue

Soljer
Any telepath. Anyone who uses ranged weapons and is fast enough to get a dead-on-shot before Nightcrawler can teleport. Anyone who won't be harmed by an inanimate object merging with their body. Anyone with enhanced senses.

Soleran
Honestly with NC's ability to teleport items into people very few should be able to beat him.

Someone migh be able to sense the TP thing or "smell" it but no oneshould be able to know what direction NC's weapon is going to be facing etc etc.

Priest
OHH NO! A BLOODLUSTED NIGHT CRAWLER!fear
Im going with Thanos dontgetit

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Anyone who uses ranged weapons and is fast enough to get a dead-on-shot before Nightcrawler can teleport.

That is an incredibly small number of people he's managed to teleport in a fraction of a second not to mention that he could just keep "bamfing" around them.

Originally posted by Priest
OHH NO! A BLOODLUSTED NIGHT CRAWLER!fear
Im going with Thanos dontgetit

no expression You think Thanos is the weakest being that could stop NightCrawler?

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

You think Thanos is the weakest being that could stop NightCrawler?
yeah, NC is bloodusted , he's a force to be reckoned with.

Acrosurge
Isotope-E Quicksilver, Wolverine, Sabertooth, Deadpool, and maybe Longshot all have majority odds in my opinion (given arena conditions). Daredevil is a possibility also, given his ability to detect Kurt's rentry better than Wolverine does.

hunbu04
colossus

StyleTime
It depends on what you mean by weakest. Wolverine and Gambit could. I wouldn't count Daredevil out. I guess he'd be the weakest who may do it.

MightyEInherjar
Nightcrawler teleporting objects into people is the same as Sue putting a forcefield inside someone's brain an expanding it...

It's crazy powerful, mostly a 1-shot kill, but is COMPLETELY unlikely to happen...it's just not how they operate.

But seeing as this thread has the CIS removed in which Kurt would be fine with killing, I would say anyone that can take Vision's "materializing a fist inside your body" attack can take this.

This is also provided NC isn't to the point where he'll port of limbs, heads, organs, etc.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by hunbu04
colossus

Nightcrawler has handled Colossus and Rogue at the same time without being bloodlusted.

He basically goes the Spiderman route and makes Colossus seem like a clumsy fool, swinging around in the air.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Nightcrawler has handled Colossus and Rogue at the same time without being bloodlusted.

He basically goes the Spiderman route and makes Colossus seem like a clumsy fool, swinging around in the air.

When was this?

MightyEInherjar
I'll look it up, I think I even have scans.

Edit: Just checked, I only have the instance of when Kurt basically kicked Colossus off a cliff, then sent Rogue right after him a few panels later.

The two other instances I'm thinking of are in Danger Room training sessions. Maybe Excalibur?

seaapple
I suppose you mean the weakest that could beat him regularly? Because of course accidents can always happen, and anyone could get luck and hit him in the right place at the right time.

In this regard, probability manipulators would do well.

Any beings with durability, insubstantiality, etc. could possibly do it. But they also need the skill to hit him.

But such characters tend to be pretty powerful. So...

I'll go with Moon Knight, because he has this gritty semi-mystical knack for surviving, has the tools and disposition to kill, tends to survive deathblows with Khonshu's help, and since you asked for the *weakest* character who *could* do it. It isn't likely, but I could see Moon Knight doing it with less PIS than other characters of a similar level. It's a part of his MO.

jollyjim311
Bullseye maybe?

capt it up
wolverine

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine

What if Kurt 'ports a stone straight into his brain?

The Fake Macoy
No way does Bullseye take a bloodlusted nightcrawler.

SpunkySmurph
Daredevil

StyleTime
wolverine
I was thinking Wolverine too. It's either him or Daredevil.

seaapple
I am confused with the topic though. How likely does it have to be for the person to win? 10% of the time? The majority of the time?

I said Moon Knight, but I don't think it is likely. I could imagine it though, the same way others can imagine Daredevil doing it. But it is easy to say "but Kurt could put a pebble in his or her brain." So is the point of this to find someone that could withstand such tactics? Or to find someone who could, with some likelihood more than a fluke accident, take a few such battles?

MightyEInherjar
As I said, I think someone that can handle Vision's fist materializing inside of them can handle Nightcrawler in this situation, as well as most "phasers," reality/matter manipulators, etc.

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What if Kurt 'ports a stone straight into his brain?
his porting does not work like that. He cna not imply port a stone into logans head it would not work and it also get night crawler killed

capt it up
Originally posted by StyleTime
I was thinking Wolverine too. It's either him or Daredevil.
hey styletime how you been?

See here the thing with DD. He does not have the experience dealing with night crawler that logan does so it unlikly he be able to catch night crawler in mid port like logan.

StyleTime

See here the thing with DD. He does not have the experience dealing with night crawler that logan does so it unlikly he be able to catch night crawler in mid port like logan.
Sup man. I'm pretty good now. I had to leave KMC for a bit due to a death in the family and some other crap. I'm back now and see we have some new fanboys lol.

As for Daredevil I'm not sure if he could but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Gambit beat Nightcrawler mid port and he doesn't have enhanced senses like Daredevil or Wolverine. I was thinking Daredevil could compensate with his senses. But now that you say it, Gambit has better reflexes than Daredevil and Gambit and Wolverine both know how Kurt fights unlike Daredevil.

hunbu04
immortal hercules with golden mace/thor without hammer

Bentley
Someone made of Sand or water.

Ptr_Grifin
Gambit?

SpunkySmurph

Yeah, but DD has predicted Nightcrawler's arrival before he arrived in the past. In a fight situation, he wouldn't need to know alot more then that.

He senses NC. He moves out of the way.

NC 'ports. He doesn't know where DD is/went.

POW!

Billy club to head.

complexbrother
Douglock

SpunkySmurph
Actually, I take DD back.

Leech, with a rifle.

jasonk3
Thor no expression

I joke ...Either Logan or DD

charlemagne9746
I'd say Robin, the Boy Wonder...what could NC do against that..lol

StyleTime
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Leech, with a rifle.

Genius my friend. Pure genius.

jrodslam
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah, but DD has predicted Nightcrawler's arrival before he arrived in the past. In a fight situation, he wouldn't need to know alot more then that.

He senses NC. He moves out of the way.

NC 'ports. He doesn't know where DD is/went.

POW!

Billy club to head.

QFT.

Also, i think Iron Fist can take him as well.

NiņoAraņa
Deadpool, maybe.

capt it up
Originally posted by StyleTime
Sup man. I'm pretty good now. I had to leave KMC for a bit due to a death in the family and some other crap. I'm back now and see we have some new fanboys lol.

As for Daredevil I'm not sure if he could but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Gambit beat Nightcrawler mid port and he doesn't have enhanced senses like Daredevil or Wolverine. I was thinking Daredevil could compensate with his senses. But now that you say it, Gambit has better reflexes than Daredevil and Gambit and Wolverine both know how Kurt fights unlike Daredevil.
nm u? I am sorry to hear of the loss. ya we ahve new fan boys lol one got banned already.

see here the thing though. Night crawlers first encounter vs wolverine he was able to land some hits due to logans lack of experience dealing with night crawlers powers. Now logan can easily hit night crawler due to the fatc he not only senses night crawlers comming, but he knows just how night crawler fights.

carver9
there isnt many people that can take a calm night crawler. A nightcrawler that is going all out with his powers and bamfing everywhere is hard to take down. very hard. I cant think of anyone right now but I know street level characters without being invulnerable or having a healing factor aint beating no blood lusted nightcrawler.

capt it up
Originally posted by carver9
there isnt many people that can take a calm night crawler. A nightcrawler that is going all out with his powers and bamfing everywhere is hard to take down. very hard. I cant think of anyone right now but I know street level characters without being invulnerable or having a healing factor aint beating no blood lusted nightcrawler.
depends really I think spiderman would win if he retains the experience from his first lose or 2.

it all experience that is needed. People need to know how night crawler fights in order to give it to him.

carver9
Nightcrawler has no way of fighting. The guy know martial arts and is as agile as the best and is very sufficient with his powers. There arent any street level characters that can beat nightcrawlers because his moves are undetected. X-23 couldnt even detect nightcrawler or hit him and she has the speed to cut machine gun bullets out of the air. I dont think that spiderman or any street level character can lay a hand on a blood lusted nightcrawler. You really have to have seen him fight for years in order to predict anything about nightcrawler.

capt it up
Nightcrawler has no way of fighting. The guy know martial arts and is as agile as the best and is very sufficient with his powers. There arent any street level characters that can beat nightcrawlers because his moves are undetected. X-23 couldnt even detect nightcrawler or hit him and she has the speed to cut machine gun bullets out of the air. I dont think that spiderman or any street level character can lay a hand on a blood lusted nightcrawler. You really have to have seen him fight for years in order to predict anything about nightcrawler.

Logan can sense night crawlers attacks and due to his experience with night crawler and due to having fought one another wolevrien is able to quite easily nail night crawler while in combat.

spiderman spider sense woudl be able to detect nigth crawler better and prehaps faster then wolverines senses and given enough fights with ngith crawler he be able to take many wins

StyleTime
nm u? I am sorry to hear of the loss. ya we ahve new fan boys lol one got banned already.

see here the thing though. Night crawlers first encounter vs wolverine he was able to land some hits due to logans lack of experience dealing with night crawlers powers. Now logan can easily hit night crawler due to the fatc he not only senses night crawlers comming, but he knows just how night crawler fights.
This is true.
Gambit has neither invulnerability nor a healing factor(well...he DID have one shifty ) and has already beat bloodlusted Nightcrawler. Spiderman could too.

capt it up
when ddi gambit beat night crawler?

also gambit also ahs foughten next to night crawler for eyars and was he no for soem odd reason able to sense night crawler attack due to some wierd power gambit has that also helps against people mind reading him.

carver9
Logan can sense night crawlers attacks and due to his experience with night crawler and due to having fought one another wolevrien is able to quite easily nail night crawler while in combat.

spiderman spider sense woudl be able to detect nigth crawler better and prehaps faster then wolverines senses and given enough fights with ngith crawler he be able to take many wins

You do know that a nightcrawler without using his teleporting ability has already beat spiderman. Spiderman powers dont work like that, it tells him of danger, it dont tell him where the danger is coming from. I think that night crawler can take spiderman along with any other street leveler that dont have any type of durability or healing factor. by the way gambit never beat night crawler. That last statement wasnt to you cap it up.

StyleTime
when ddi gambit beat night crawler?

also gambit also ahs foughten next to night crawler for eyars and was he no for soem odd reason able to sense night crawler attack due to some wierd power gambit has that also helps against people mind reading him.
I don't feel like digging up the issue right now , but it was Gambit and Bishop # 2 I believe. Gambit took Nightcrawler out pretty damn quickly. He threw the cards right where Nightcrawler appeared. It looked more like reflexes to me, but they have trained together for a while now so that may have had a bearing on that outcome.
You do know that a nightcrawler without using his teleporting ability has already beat spiderman. Spiderman powers dont work like that, it tells him of danger, it dont tell him where the danger is coming from. I think that night crawler can take spiderman along with any other street leveler that dont have any type of durability or healing factor. by the way gambit never beat night crawler. That last statement wasnt to you cap it up.
You are incorrect on two points. Spiderman's powers can indeed indicate the direction of an attack seeing as how he dodged a bullet that was inches away from his back merely by shifting to the left a bit.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6506479
He couldn't possibly make such a minor movement and still dodge it without knowing exactly where the bullet was.

As for your statement concerning Gambit, you must first understand why this is hilarious to me. I own the issue where Gambit beats a bloodlusted Nightcrawler without any trouble, yet here you are telling me it never happened. I can't get the scan for you at this specific moment, but feel free to check out the issue number I listed.

capt it up
umm since spiderman upgrade his spider sense tell him were the danger is comming from

psycho gundam
cloak

no i got one,impossible man! he can beat almost anyone

endrict
Lech, Scrambler.

phase
Originally posted by Soleran
Honestly with NC's ability to teleport items into people very few should be able to beat him.

Since when has nightcrawler been able to teleport objects inside of people? confused

xmarksthespot
He can't. He could however teleport an object he's maintaining contact with so that it would materialize in the space of the opponent.

It really makes no sense that Daredevil and Wolverine can manage to detect Nightcrawler's point of re-entry and manage to evade an attack, while simultaneously attacking, after Nightcrawler re-enters the regular dimension. A full teleport has less than a quarter of a second latency - which includes exit to the alternate dimension, traversing the alternate dimension and re-entry to the original dimension. Even if the traversing part took basically no time at all, the re-entry part would only take about 0.1 seconds. That's 0.1 seconds to figure out where Nightcrawler will re-enter from, what to do to evade, what to do to attack, and to perform the evasion and attack...

It makes more sense with Wolverine, considering he's spent so much time training with Nightcrawler, but it still makes little to no sense.

But what the hell... let's just say Wolverine and Daredevil.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He can't. He could however teleport an object he's maintaining contact with so that it would materialize in the space of the opponent.

It really makes no sense that Daredevil and Wolverine can manage to detect Nightcrawler's point of re-entry and manage to evade an attack, while simultaneously attacking, after Nightcrawler re-enters the regular dimension. A full teleport has less than a quarter of a second latency - which includes exit to the alternate dimension, traversing the alternate dimension and re-entry to the original dimension. Even if the traversing part took basically no time at all, the re-entry part would only take about 0.1 seconds. That's 0.1 seconds to figure out where Nightcrawler will re-enter from, what to do to evade, what to do to attack, and to perform the evasion and attack...

It makes more sense with Wolverine, considering he's spent so much time training with Nightcrawler, but it still makes little to no sense.

But what the hell... let's just say Wolverine and Daredevil.

laughing

I missed you, X, where've you been?

Anyways; I agree that it makes little to no sense for Wolverine or Daredevil to be able to detect nightcrawler's point of re-entry.

However, it also makes little sense for a fuzzy blue guy to be able to teleport....

So, yeah. Daredevil & Wolverine.

xmarksthespot
I've been off giving Britney a nervous breakdown. But my work is done so I'm back again, albeit intermittently.

Skeets
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I've been off giving Britney a nervous breakdown. But my work is done so I'm back again, albeit intermittently.
Oh really?
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/Skeets_Sigs/britneyurlacherim7.jpg

xmarksthespot
Sexilicious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.