Cap (with a twist) vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Ok I think this could be interesting. Cap gets adamantuim bones and Wolverines healing factor and he takes on Sabretooth...who wins?

To be fair im not even sure if Cap can pull any wins. Sabretooth has been able to pawn Wolverine before and eventhough I think Cap is more skilled than Wolverine im not sure if that is enough to get him any wins. Im giving it to Sabretooth 8/10. People may disagree though.

Nikkolas
Cap is both smarter and more skilled than Wolverine or Sabertooth.

Due to not having a healing factor, he has to think tactically instead of Wolverine's usual tactics of "charge!! SLASH!!!"

So, he'll both be doing better than Wolverine ever could against Sabertooth in not getting struck.

Sabertooth will not fare as well. He'll be beaten senseless by Cap's shield.

Cap could take a few wins WITHOUT healing factor and skeleton. Mainly due to intelligence, skill and shield.

Giving him Wolverine's set just makes it a full 10/10.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Cap could take a few wins WITHOUT healing factor and skeleton. Mainly due to intelligence, skill and shield.

Im not sure about that, apparently Current Sabretooth is almost as fast as Spiderman. Sabretooth is also an MA expert not top tier but good enough to cause more problems than Spiderman would in the H2H department.

Hate to say this but Sabre's adamantuim skeleton, healing factor and speed would stop Cap from taking any wins without the additions....I think, but maybe your right.

Alfheim
bump

Piedmon
Cap's shield is tougher than adamantium, remember? How's Sabes gonna heal around a dented skull that's impossible to heal because it's artificial? Give Cap the strength boost from adamantium bones, and he could definitely do that.

Soljer
Cap's shield is stronger than Adamantium, but there's no reason to believe it would be able to do any lasting damage to Adamantium. We've certainly never seen it happen in the past.

StyleTime
Captain America fares the same as Wolverine since that is essentially who he is in this fight.

Alfheim
Originally posted by StyleTime
Captain America fares the same as Wolverine since that is essentially who he is in this fight.

Yeah but Cap is probably more skillful than him. Cap actually does have more tactical expreince than Wolverine since he was sent back in time by Korvac.

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
Ok I think this could be interesting. Cap gets adamantuim bones and Wolverines healing factor and he takes on Sabretooth...who wins?

To be fair im not even sure if Cap can pull any wins. Sabretooth has been able to pawn Wolverine before and eventhough I think Cap is more skilled than Wolverine im not sure if that is enough to get him any wins. Im giving it to Sabretooth 8/10. People may disagree though.

Creed

StyleTime
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah but Cap is probably more skillful than him. Cap actually does have more tactical expreince than Wolverine since he was sent back in time by Korvac.
Their skill is debatable so Captain may be more skilled. However, it won't be enough to stop KMC Sabertooth.

Alfheim
Originally posted by StyleTime
Their skill is debatable so Captain may be more skilled.

I dont think so for starters both DD and Cap have shown better presure points skills than Wolverine.....as far as I know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.