Wolverine vs Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow_jammer
This is a battle between wolverine and vega who will win...

they both have claws (someplaces also known as "katars"wink

and they both have wierd, insane and cool techniques...

Symmetric Chaos
Who is Vega?

Priest
laughing out loud
Wolverine kills the street fighter pansey

Piedmon
I <3 Vega (always play as him) but he's just an unassisted human being up against a nigh-unkillable superhuman berserker. He's blindingly fast, so I don't doubt he'd get some good shots in, but ultimately his flamboyant fighting style and frail human body would be his downfall. Wolverine would need only one solid shot to disable him.

Dinalfos
Wolverine puts a scratch on Vega's "beautfiful face" and he'll whine like a little Spanish beeyotch.

Vega is a cool character to control, though. Very technical, I like that.

Shadow_jammer
Yeah you're right he'll wine if his face gets hit but thats the reason he wears a mask

Piedmon
If you give Vega adamantium weapons, the fight gets a lot harder to predict.

Then again, if you give him adamantium weapons, you might as well say "Wolverine vs Speedfreak" for the thread title....

guy222
Originally posted by Shadow_jammer
This is a battle between wolverine and vega who will win...

they both have claws (someplaces also known as "katars"wink

and they both have wierd, insane and cool techniques...

howlett

Piedmon
BTW, Vega wins if we're playing MVC2

Shadow_jammer
Nah im not so sure somehow....

Wolverine has a healingfactor...

grey fox
Wolverine crushes Vega with ease.

Batman-Prime
Wolverine 10/10

Shadow_jammer
Wolverine wins

But not with ease, as Vega is DAMN fast

Piedmon
Yeah, that's what I think. Vega is so fast that normal humans can barely register him. He'd get in some nasty hits in the first couple of rounds. But as soon as he slipped up, got tired or tried too flashy a move, Wolverine would be on him and the fight would end right there.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine destroy him. He's really fast to.

Shadow_jammer
Agreed

blind faith
Vega is very acrobatic/agile and skilled but Logan would put him out of commission most likely. Logan 7/10.

MightyEInherjar
This soooo stinks of Arishem.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
This soooo stinks of Arishem.
Tricky one!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Who is Vega?

Vega is a playable character in the Street Fighter video games. Vega is a good fighter on the game but I don't see how Logan loses.

Wudenko
Vega would get some mean strikes in. He is by far more agile and fast than Wolverine. But thats also all the advantages he got... One failure and Vega is dead. He can stab Wolverine all day without killing him, while Wolverine needs ONE good hit to winwink

Wolverine 10/10

And by all logic, that is factwink

Shadow_jammer
So the point is:

Agility vs Great Healingfactor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.