whats the cheapest way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C3PS
to get to across the atlantic ocean? (starting from america)

Kinneary
A plane.

C3PS
seriously? cause i checked and that's like 900 bucks. there's gotta be a cheaper way.

Robtard
Originally posted by C3PS
seriously? cause i checked and that's like 900 bucks. there's gotta be a cheaper way.

You could probably get yourself on a cargo ship and save a few bucks, but is it really worth the time it takes to travel by sea as compared to a jet?

C3PS
depends on how much it'd save me.

smoker4
Swim

Robtard
depends on how much it'd save me.

Best case scenario, about half of your $900.00... So is $450.00 in your pocket worth a weeks worth of travel compared to a days worth?

C3PS
nah i already found that it's be about that much if i just fly from new york.

Seraphim XIII
You swim.

Eis
900 dollars? From where and where to exactly?

chillmeistergen

Plane, definately, just shop around for last minute flights they'll be cheaper. I managed to get one to America for about 320 quid so that'd probably be about $600ish

Symmetric Chaos
Wait for a quantum fluke to teleport you across the ocean.

Become Jesus and walk (alternately become Moses and do the same)

Get really f*cking good at swiming.

Fishy
Swimming might even get you sponsors if your smart about it.

soin2cal
You can only go by plane unless you want to spend days on a boat LOL

Help
Stoaway on a cargo jet.

AngryManatee
ride a dolphin

soin2cal
or birdstick out tongue

Alliance

Swimming. Its practically free.

docb77
Originally posted by Alliance

sure, I imagine it would only cost you your life.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Alliance

Food cost.
Total loss of health insurance.
The fact that you'll be commited to a mental institution.
Massive medical bill afterward.
The extreme danger.

Yeah "free" . . . stick out tongue

JacopeX
Swimming! big grin

King Nothing
Sneak on a boat, or...ride a shark?

Magee
Jog.

AngryManatee
Ride on a blue whale, so you can occassionally cut off a bit of blubber from it whenever you're hungry.

Robtard
This thread needs to go away...

Alliance
OTF

ragesRemorse
your not going to find anything cheaper than flying. Unfortunately flying is anything but cheap in AMerica. Americans suffer severly by having to pay rediculaous traveling costs to the airlines. heres a quick story for you guys. Last year i flew to Germany with my mother to see my brother. Two round trip tickets from pittsburgh P.a to germany cost $823. It cost my mother and i $739 for two round trip tickets to fly from Pittsburgh p.a to texas. these tickets were booked months in advanced aswell. in sum it costs just as much to fly to texas as it did to germany somthing is wrong in this country

C3PS
flying can be really cheap inside the country. i just flew up here to rhode island from florida for 90 bucks flat on jet blue. but unfortunately they dont fly out of the country. new york to london is about $450 with enough notice given. that's the cheapest i can find so far.

G U I T A R
Double post...

G U I T A R
Plane is always the cheapest and fastest way, whatever you pay it's ganna be worth it.

Rogue Jedi
swim. or stowaway.

C3PS
Originally posted by G U I T A R
Plane is always the cheapest and fastest way, whatever you pay it's ganna be worth it. it's not that i dont think it'd be worth it just that i doubt i have 900 dollars to my name

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Ride on a blue whale, so you can occassionally cut off a bit of blubber from it whenever you're hungry.
sea turtles. lash them together with hair from your back. wink

Smiter
Do a sexual favor on the captain of the pirate ship then he will give you free ride.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Food cost.
Total loss of health insurance.
The fact that you'll be commited to a mental institution.
Massive medical bill afterward.
The extreme danger.

Yeah "free" . . . stick out tongue Eat raw fish.
Screw insurance.
They can't prove anything.
I can cope.
Bring it on.

BackFire
Don't go.

chillmeistergen
nah mate do go, it's well worth coming over here (if you're coming to the UK) and if not Europe as a whole is a delight. Just think 900 dollars or sitting on your arse in America? I know what I'd choose

blackcat102
Where your comic heroes are now movie stars. We have the key comic book issues that are in high demand because of movies released by Marvel and DC Comics at Movie Comix.com

Phoenix*Rising
The cheapest fairs are if you sign up online as a travel agent and get discounts and free air travel (stand by). Also, book yourself on a flight that is over booked. The airline will offer vouchers if you give up your seat. Take those vouchers from the most expensive flight and use them for the cheaper flight that you really wanted to go on. You will have money left over in the process.

C3PS
how do you sign up online as a travel agent?

Phoenix*Rising
Do an online search. Also, another way to travel cheaply is to sign up as an air courier. They pay you to travel just to carry a package or documents to the final destination.

chillmeistergen
As a travel courier though you only get to spend a few days at the destination.

Phoenix*Rising
Well you would need to do what ever research you need to do to work that part out. I believe it is an "Open" ticket which means you can stay longer.

Bicnarok
Depends on how much of a hurry your in.

get a job on some ship going in that direction, crap pay but free ride.

Then jump boat when you arive on the other side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.