Who would you have chosen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Alot of people think Topher Grace shouldn't have been chosen for the role of venom/Eddie, I have to admit that I agree on this one. But I've been wondering, who would make a good venom /Eddie...who would you have chosen and why?

sithsaber408
Vin Diesel.

A crappy actor who would've thrown things out of wack, but with blond hair he'd look the part.

NoFate007
I won't judge him fully until I see him, but he wouldn't have been my first choice. Not sure exactly who would be, though. But then again, I wouldn't have Sandman in the movie at all...and Harry would look like a Goblin for Christ's sake instead of a snowboarder lol....

I think Topher would've been a good Peter Parker though. Its a shame they can't use him after Maguire quits, but here's to hoping Jake Gyllenhaal fills that gap.

steverules
I think he will be spidey, he kinda looks like Tobey and would make a good spider-man

the_satan32
Topher Grace... I'm not sure, maybe if they make Venom look bigger than there won't be problem. Besides I think they want to make him a mix of 616 and ultimate versions.

Oh and you're right what's with the snowboarding ninja-goblin? He looks like sh!t. The SM1 Goblin looked like he stole his costume from a power ranger but it at least looked like a goblin...mostly.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by the_satan32
Topher Grace... I'm not sure, maybe if they make Venom look bigger than there won't be problem. Besides I think they want to make him a mix of 616 and ultimate versions.

Oh and you're right what's with the snowboarding ninja-goblin? He looks like sh!t. The SM1 Goblin looked like he stole his costume from a power ranger but it at least looked like a goblin...mostly.

They picked Topher beacuse he looks very similat to Toby. They want to play up Venom as the evil side of spider-man.

steverules
He stole his suit from a power ranger...why else was green ranger running around new york naked?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by steverules
He stole his suit from a power ranger...why else was green ranger running around new york naked?

What? When did that happen? Do you have a link?

steverules
Green Goblin destroyed all the evidence, he didn't want to get arrested or have the other power rangers coming after him...I can try and find something about it

Sam Z
Young Bruce Willis...

the_satan32
Green Goblin vs. Power Rangers... a battle of titans!!!!!!!!

steverules
They should sooo do it

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by the_satan32
Green Goblin vs. Power Rangers... a battle of titans!!!!!!!!

Don't forget about the Thunder Cats. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.