Current Warlock VS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
these two have fought when adam was simply known then as "Him", and it took a WM Thor to win...

here's the rematch, although instead of "Him", it's now Warlock...

bloodlust on...

no pis, cis...

battle takes place on the moon...

who wins?

DigiMark007
Thor. More raw power and versatility, though Warlock has more skill. But Thor's savvy enough to overcome the skill difference.

WM Thor punked both Surfer and Warlock at the same time once. Now, maybe they jobbed a bit, and WM Thor might be >> regular Thor, but it's an idea of what he's capable of.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thor. More raw power and versatility, though Warlock has more skill. But Thor's savvy enough to overcome the skill difference.

WM Thor punked both Surfer and Warlock at the same time once. Now, maybe they jobbed a bit, and WM Thor might be >> regular Thor, but it's an idea of what he's capable of.

imo i dont think surfer and warlock "jobbed a bit", they jobbed plain and simple as both are capable of engaging him solo...

for "him" to make thor revert to his WM is quite a statement to his power, but warlock now is so skilled and versatile he has taken down uber bricks such as drax and maxam to uber energy projectors such as quasar and blackbolt...

you're right though about thor having more raw power, but i believe warlock is much more versatile and skilled...

swings both ways imo... smile

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
these two have fought when adam was simply known then as "Him", and it took a WM Thor to win...

here's the rematch, although instead of "Him", it's now Warlock...

bloodlust on...

no pis, cis...

battle takes place on the moon...

who wins?

Adam wins. Thor is a God. Soul Gem ftw

bigbran
swings both ways imo... smile No he doesn't... neither does Thor...

draxx_tOfU
i beg your pardon?

bigbran
i beg your pardon? Warlock has Gamora... I don't ever remember him swinging the other way...

draxx_tOfU
eek! rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.