300 Spartans vs. Xena the Warrior Princess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Kickass fight! No prep. No PIS/CIS. Xena has all her standard equipment and she's at her maximum "Physics doesn't exist!" Xena-mode.

Her sword is made of adamantium.

Battle takes place at that path thingy....

Xena's goal is to get INTO the city.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Where is Xerxes at? "This is Sparta" Xena should be able to hold on and survive.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Where is Xerxes at? "This is Sparta" Xena should be able to hold on and survive.

Lucy Lawless and Renee love Lucy easily stick out tongue

Galan007
Xena gets...

1pimpslap

Aqua-pimp
Xena will win this szizzle...
i'f i remember correctly in one episode she ones fought and defeated a whole army on her own and one time she got crusified by Julius Ceasar and left to die there for a few days... that woman can soak up damage like a sponge she's like Batman,Daredevil and the Punisher in one sexy body roll eyes (sarcastic)
Daaamn that b*tch was fine.... embarrasment big grin

cool

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Xena will win this szizzle...
i'f i remember correctly in one episode she ones fought and defeated a whole army on her own and one time she got crusified by Julius Ceasar and left to die there for a few days... that woman can soak up damage like a sponge she's like Batman,Daredevil and the Punisher in one sexy body roll eyes (sarcastic)
Daaamn that b*tch was fine.... embarrasment big grin

cool

eh, Callisto was crazier and better

Redatom65
Originally posted by Galan007
Xena gets...

1pimpslap

laughing

Validus
Originally posted by Galan007
Xena gets...

1pimpslap
How the hell is that smiley labeled as a pimpslap?

Tassadar
Spartans slaughter her.

Newjak
Originally posted by Validus
How the hell is that smiley labeled as a pimpslap? Because the one smilie backhands on the other

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
Because the one smilie backhands on the other

. . .

Validus
laughing out loud

UniOmni
Vally, tell me thats not you in the avi......

Tell me you're not a frat look alike!

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Vally, tell me thats not you in the avi......

Tell me you're not a frat look alike!
It's me. I am indeed Rex Grossman.

SpunkySmurph
Xena.

She could just do her 'mile jumps' into the city.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Validus
It's me. I am indeed Rex Grossman.

Who is Rex Grossman? confused

Validus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Who is Rex Grossman? confused
*shakes head*

UniOmni
I don't pay attention to teams from the midwest, since i'm NE born and raised.

Roldz
Man shell get gang raped w/ 300 man..

King KAM
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Who is Rex Grossman? confused a choke artist

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
I don't pay attention to teams from the midwest, since i'm NE born and raised.
How unfortunate. I'm not sure what I would do if forced to watch AFC East football.

UniOmni
You'd flourish.

King KAM
Originally posted by boriquaking55
eh, Callisto was crazier and better callisto was always second rate and you know it.

qqqqqqq
trust me, they wouldnt wana mess with lucy lawless

Aqua-pimp
Calllisto was always second to Xena.. she always got her ass handed to her by Xena when they fought...She was hot doh..but she didn't had a ass i'f she had one she would be hotter than Xena doh..But i got to give that woman props for her crazyness
I love crazy b*tches big grin

cool

charlemagne9746
Xena can hang with gods such as Ares on the tv show....she's also fought and defeated other super-powered beings....I believe Hercules is her only real loss. Xena is good and she could take many Spartans out...but, I think 300 is excessive. Roman soldiers did capture her and her crucified...so, I think the Spartans could probably do the same at some point.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Roman soldiers did capture her and her crucified...

roll eyes (sarcastic) That was Jesus.

Lord Urizen
Xena wins

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic) That was Jesus.

Did you actually WATCH Xena ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

She was crucified by Caeser

charlemagne9746
Has anyone else ever noticed how good Xena is at jumping through time. I mean she runs into Odysseus, a hero of the Trojan War, in one episode. That war is said to have occured around 1200 B.C. She then runs into the biblical David and Goliath in one episode...that was around 1000 B.C....then she has a feud with Julius Caesar...who lived in the 1st century B.C...lol...I just though it was kind of funny.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Has anyone else ever noticed how good Xena is at jumping through time. I mean she runs into Odysseus, a hero of the Trojan War, in one episode. That war is said to have occured around 1200 B.C. She then runs into the biblical David and Goliath in one episode...that was around 1000 B.C....then she has a feud with Julius Caesar...who lived in the 1st century B.C...lol...I just though it was kind of funny.

She aged well . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.