Hillary Swank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tbizzle
I just wanted to say how much i like her as an actress. She has had some amazing roles in the past including films like Boy's Don't Cry, Million Dollar Baby, and Insomnia. I hope that her new Title The Reaping, will be just as good. Anyone got any inside info on it? Oh yeah the release got moved to April 6th

Morning_Glory
I loved her in Boys Don't Cry.

Thorinn
I think she's a great actress, and very pretty.

botankus
Don't forget The Next Karate Kid!

Anyway, love this girl. Hilary is one of my top 5 favourite actresses easily, though I like her about a millionth as much as Ms. Foster, of course.

G U I T A R
Id hit it..wooo

LORDSIDIOUS01
I didn't care for Boys Don't Cry, but she is a very good and talented actress. Does she have a new man?

BobbyD
Yum. love

LORDSIDIOUS01
YUM YUM is corrext. I still want to know if she has a new man in her life?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
YUM YUM is corrext. I still want to know if she has a new man in her life? she does...some producer or director guy

G U I T A R
Of course..go for the guy that can make you even more famous.

tbizzle
Yeah they always do huh. Damn Hollywood, always about making mula. Hopefully her taste in scripts won't change. I know she divorced her husband in 2006 but i haven't heard anything lately.

tbizzle
Hilary is scheduled to be promoting her new film by STephen Hopkins, The Reaping, on Mar 28 on Leno! Thought her fans might be interested.

BobbyD
Attractive, but an even better actress.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
HMMMMM Sexy and hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.