Ozzfest and Free Tickets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.D. Skinner
Hey I just heard that Ozzy and Sharon are making Ozzfest free this year but I can't find how to get the tickets. Has anybody else found a way or heard when they will be released?

Thanks!

pcp
**** off

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by pcp
**** off

Don't you have anything better to do Newbie????

G U I T A R
You cant get them yet, Tickets dont come out for awhile....Depending on where you live.

A.D. Skinner
Thanks, I keep my eyes open.

Clone
I herd about it and I'm going! but i am not too excited about waiting in line for the tickets. sad

Tsure
Well, I'm downloading mine right at this very moment. They went on say about a hour and half ago. I think it is too late to get them offline now. You had to get your code before today. erm

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Hey I just heard that Ozzy and Sharon are making Ozzfest free this year but I can't find how to get the tickets. Has anybody else found a way or heard when they will be released?

Thanks!

i still catn believe no one has told you yet how to get the free tickets. You have to buy ozzy's new album of course. isnt that some shit, so much for free. In order to see some what decent bands, you have to buy a shit cd. laughing

Tsure
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i still catn believe no one has told you yet how to get the free tickets. You have to buy ozzy's new album of course. isnt that some shit, so much for free. In order to see some what decent bands, you have to buy a shit cd. laughing I didnt' buy the CD and yet I got the free tickets. confused

Azure
Originally posted by Tsure
I didnt' buy the CD and yet I got the free tickets. confused

how DID you get the free tickets?

Lana
You can get them off the website. Fill in some thing and they send a code to your email.

I considered it but there's nothing worth seeing.

Tsure
Originally posted by Azure
how DID you get the free tickets? Google Ozzfest. Then you go to the website that offers the code and yeah. You see, they are all sold out anyway. erm I only have 4. smile

whiterose
Sold out but not too late to upgrade it. heard that they will give first 3,000 fans upgrade that will include very VIP seat (meaning you'll be ON the stage) and a pavilion spot. But so they said, it's also free!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.