Nomec RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15
Nomec Rp

The humans go about their lives as if nothing is wrong, unaware that an enemy race is forming. Hidden from the humans is an ancient race of creatures. They have tolerated the humans, letting them think they are safe, but some of the individuals of the race are tired of hiding and deside to show the humans who is boss.

The race is the nomecs. The nomecs are an ancient race, known for their firey tempers and for attack without a reason. They have distinquishable red hair, and some have red streaks, the red in their hair seems to be made of fire, each nomec can control certain elements, and can use some attacks they get from their family. they appear to be human at first, until their powers awaken. Some nomec's choose to live among humans, by finding ways to hide what they really are, but it doesnt always work.

Some humans reconize who they are, and report them. Then the nomec's are captured, and "delt with" by the humans. The human government didnt tell the common humans about the nomecs, not wanting to cause a major ordeal, leaving it to the special agents to reconize and report them.

Rules:

1. No God moding (no Nomec is a perfect fighter, same for the humans. and no power is without its flaws)
2. No more than 3 powers
3. No saying *Catches nomec and turns him in* Use some detail.
4. No one word posts (Please use detail, it makes the rp more interesting)

First post:

*Champion walks down the sidewalk, acting like any other human. Her jet black hoodie, used to cover her hair, her nomecian mark. She glances around at their faces, looking at the faces of the humans as she walks by, keeping her face hidden*

Thunder Fox
Thanos stayed away from the humans at all costs he stayed 100 miles from the nearest humans he lived in almost middle of nowere he kept minipulating winds to start tornadoes boredly

Okami_Oni
*Shadow sits a dark alleyway, keeping his eye on things, he feels as though something is about to go horribly, terribly wrong*

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion walks up, smiling at her brother* whats up bro? ^^ *She looks up, showing her face, and red streeks some, but not too much*

Okami_Oni
*he looks cautiously around before standing*

quite a bit, sis... c'mon... you were being followed...

*he pulls the black denim jacket he took from the alley up to cover his arms and chest*

Survivor01
Loki sat in his cave alone as he usually had every day for many years. He caught the scent of other Nomecs and smiled. He muttered confidently to himself.

"Lunch just might come to my home tonight.."

Wolf_Girl15
*She nods, having larned to trust her brother* Lead the way I will follow.

Okami_Oni
*he nods*

back to the house. you remember the back way, in case you get lost in the crowd?

*he checks to see that his MP5k5 is loaded and hands it to her rather discreetly*

In case you should need it... it's a bit better at killing than you think... of course, it doesn't have the range of a sword...

*he smirks as he makes that last, VERY sarcastic comment*

let's go...

<<should i be needed before tomorrow, WG can take over for me... i'mma go to bed. 'night all!>>

Wolf_Girl15
*She nods, taking it and following her brother silently*

Survivor01
He moves around in his cave more than usual. He places on his armor and grabs his old sword and starts to trudge through the forest towards the town. He knew he would seem strange to the townspeeple but he had always seemed different due to his massive size and odd tattoos. He could easily smell the scent of Nomecs and humans blending together. Neither mattered to him as long as he did not have to deal with them for long. By now he had reached a large town square like area. He looked around for a way to get to a store to pick up his food and supplies and leave as soon as he could. By now people were pointing at him and laughing. Some were trying to keep their distance from him. He just grunted at the people staring at him as he wated for an opening to get to the shop. He caught the scent of other nomecs nearby but ignored it he had done this many times before and he would not change his routine any time soon.

Wolf_Girl15
*Spots him, watching from a distance*

Survivor01
He looks directly at her and just laughs. He walks into the crowd and drops his sword. Not knowing he lost his primary mode of defense he walked on into the store.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion quickly moves and stops a kid from taking it, holding it properly as she quickly makes her way to him.* Yo, knight dude, you droped this *She keeps her hood down, as she hands him the sword*

jewallac
Jasper Julian was content with his life as a human car salesman. He didn't have to worry about all of the drama of hiding his true Nomecian identity from the cops. Mainly because he didn't show his powers to anyone. Yes, he had all of the markings of a Nomecian but they were easily explained away.

When asked about his hair, he would say, "It's naturally this red."
When he was with his girlfriend and she asked about his markings, he would tell her, "I got into a lot of fights as a child. I lived in a very dangerous neighborhood."

Yup. Life was easy for Julian. That is until he met Hanson Steele. His wife was one of the specially trained agents that hunt Nomecians. To bad Julian and Hanson had to be such good friends.

Survivor01
He turns around to her looking menacing and frightening. He looks at her holding the sword and bows. He takes the sword from her and attaches it to his belt.

"Thanks you Miss. not many would have returned a relic like this to its proper owner. Oh and I am not a knight i am a Samurai.

He raises from the bow and picks up his food and supplies.

"May we meet again ma'am."

He starts to exit the store and then he turns around and says in a very quiet voice.

"And I know you are a nomec.."

He turns around and exits the store.

Wolf_Girl15
*She smiles, appologising for her mistake, smiling at his manors. "I am not normal." She smiles as he leaves, waving, then she freezes at what he says to her, quickly making her way otu of the store and up a fire escape, jumping from roof to roof silently, she follows him, watching him curiously, still very young for a nomec*

Survivor01
He enters the edge of the forest and walks towards the cave. At the mouth of the cave he drops the supplies and walks inside. He removes his armor and places the sword on the wall. He places a light robe on himself and started to warm up his fire place and started to place everything where it went. He does not wear the upper part of the robe revealing his back, covered in nomec markings. He places his sword on an old pedistal and sits down.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion takes off, her hood now down as she bolts home, going up to her room, quickly falling asleep

Survivor01
He lays down on his old mat and trys to go to sleep. Not being able he just lies there.

Okami_Oni
*Shadow arrives shortly after Champion. Having lost sight of her, he assumes she is still out and heads for his room, sitting in meditation as he waits for her to return*

she can handle herself... you're worried over nothing... hell, she survived a few years before you found her, she'll be fine...

*he nods off for a bit*

Jack of Light
Arador

A raven-haired man stood on the edge of a building, gazing down on the calm people of the city. It was his first visit to a human society in nearly ten years, he had almost forgotten the diversity and joyfulness of the odd creatures. Then he heard something. Struggling. Pain. He stealthily scaled the edge of the 40-ft high building and looked down. Now he remembered why he never resided here. In the dark alley, a feeble business man was being pinned to a wall and bludgeoned by a couple of thugs. One thug was digging through the poor man's suitcase while the other guy pulled his necktie and suffocated him tauntingly.

Arador reached for the hand scythe strapped to his bicep and drew the crescent blade. Hooking it on to a gutter, he glided down using the gutter as a sort of rail. His feet touched onto the ground lightly and he drew his intricately designed cutlass. Spinning it sharply, he sliced through the eyes of one thug totally blinding him. While he screamed and poured out blood, Arador swung his blade in the other direction. It narrowly went through his ribcage, but Arador made sure not to kill the man- he wanted him to suffer a slow death. Jumping up, he grabbed them by the necks and threw them into the wall so hard that it knocked them out. Making sure the business man didn't get a good look at him, Arador used his hand scythe to swing back to the roof tops.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion sleeps well through the night, before returning to the human society, enjoying walking through, her hood up. Then, a group of humans asumes she is one ofthem, as they push her into an ally. She is traped, forced to either take the pain, or expose what she is. She is not very good at using her nomecian abilities, and a flaming wolf would certainly draw unwanted attention. she then settles for just screaming for help, like normal humans*

Wild-Cherry
A sharp round of gunfire came rappidly, echoing off the back board at which a young woman shot. Almost every shot was a perfect bullseye. Finally she finished, and placed the handgun down. A Man in a dark black suit stood behind her, his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

" So! Yasmine. Howdja' like it? Great, huh? "

Yasmine glared up at him, reaching into her inner double pocket to feel the cold metallic thinness of her chain. She smirked than.

" For the one millionth time, I don't use guns. "

With that she turned and left. The young woman had pale blonde hair, and her deep black attire brought our her deep, dark eyes. They almost looked red. As she approched her appartment she could hear her dogs barking inside. As she opened the door, both rushed her, happily wagging and panting.

Survivor01
Making his normal rounds into the city for his daily supplies he comes around a corner to see Champion in th ealley way. His first intention is to draw his sword but he remembers she is a nomec and waits to see what she does. He finnaly gets the feeling to speak out. "Do you need any help young one or do you have this under control?"

Okami_Oni
*Shadow wakes from his sleep and heads up to Champion's room <<remember, he's still unaware she was ever home>> upon seeing no one there he heads back out into the city, gun loaded and sword sheathed*

Damnit, I knew I should have kept a closer eye on her... God knows where in Hell's name she is...

*he heads west after leaving the apartment... looking for Champion would be quite a task in this city... it was rather large*

jewallac
~I have a minor character that is a special agent, but her husband is a main character. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being the special agent's partner?~

Hanson Steele was in the parking lot of Roemont High School waiting on his daughter, Sicily, to get out of class. Her older brother, Jason, was sick at home with the flu. Her birthday was coming up and he was going to buy her a car. It was a good thing that Hanson had a good friend that was car salesman. He would show him some great cars and give him a fair price for them.

Hanson had known Jasper Julian for the past three years when he met him while he and his wife were shopping for a new car a few weeks after they were in a small car crash. The fact that Jasper was so helpful and that he didn't shove bs into their face really stuck Hanson. Ever since then, they have been really close.

He dropped his daughter off at home and told her to look after Jason while he went out to take care of some business. When he pulled up to the car dealership, Jasper was waiting right there.

"Sicily doesn't know what you're up to does she," Jasper asked Hanson. "You know that you can't keep a secret worth anything."

"Don't worry. She has no idea. And I told Pam not to say anything either."

"Speaking of Pam," Jasper said. "I've been noticing that she has been asking me questioning me about my family, where I'm from, what my parents do for a living and everything. Do you know what that's all about?"

"You know how Pam can be nosey can be," Hanson said dismissively.

"Yeah," Jasper replied. But for some reason he felt uneasy. He didn't think that that was just what it was.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion screams again, this time answering his question "Yes!" She struggles, not wanting to give off what she really is to the human, for fear her attacker would tell an agent*

Survivor01
He did not draw his sword but rather grabbed the attacker by both his arms and spun him around. He stared him in the face having to look down due to him bieng about 7'8" tall. "Leave her alone or I will have to deal with you myself. I'll give you one chance to run, and if you don't you will die." He drops the person and watches his next move.

Okami_Oni
*Shadow takes a seat back in his dark alleyway... he's been on the hunt for Champion for quite a while now, and still no sign of her... he rests, one hand on his sword's hilt, the other on his Desert Eagle's handle, ready for anything...*

Wolf_Girl15
*The man who attacked her takes off running, leaving champion and the stranger alone. Champion stands, in the shadows, her hood of her hoodie up, hoping he doesnt know she is a nomec. She stays hidden for now, watching him "Thank you" she says softly, her voice calm, and unafraid.*

Survivor01
He bows to her. "It was not a problem ma'am." He rises again and stands at attention. "If you need assisstance again I am just in the woods out of town." He started to walk off.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion takes off runing to find her brother, taking the roofs to avoid being seen. She then jumps down, landing beside her brother in the shadows, so that its hard to tell who she is at first*

Wolf_Girl15
*She steps forwards, smiling* I am off to explore the woods, I will carry my daggers and throwing stars. *She smiles, huging him* I will reach you mentaly if I need you *She then takes off, heading deep into the woods, running quickly, like most nomecs she can run many miles very quickly. She stops, almost a hundred miles from town, she then walks around, following a strange feeling inside her, wondering what it is....Its as if she knows somthing is that way, and she doesnt know what it is....so she goes to find out, not knowing its just the nomecian ability to since other nomecs, having lived around her brother all her life, they have had no need to since each other's presence*

Survivor01
loud sounds of hammering come from Loki's cave. He is working on his sword after he has just recently hunted. He hits it harder each time reshaping the sword to a sharper angle. He sences another nomec in the area but dismisses it as a misconception. "Last nomec that came through this area of the woods was.. me." He bursts out laughing but calms down and gets back to work.

Wolf_Girl15
*She walks closer to the nomec she sinces* (Thunder Fox's character)

Thunder Fox
Thanos was still making twisters circle him he sat on the rock meditating he felt something and looked up "another Nomec around here thats surprizing....." he got up and the twisters disappeared and went to find the nomec

Wolf_Girl15
*She jumps up, into a tree, moving from branch to branch to find the nomec, stoping as she hides in a tree, her eyes watching the strange nomec*

Survivor01
He sences a second nomec and keeps his sword close. He felt strong energies coming from in the forest and tried to use his abilities to track them from in the cave. He takes off hi sfull suit of armor and sits down to meditate and track the energy.

Thunder Fox
Thanos looked directly at the Nomec calmly wind surged around him calmly

Wolf_Girl15
*She jumps down, landing in the shadow of the tree, her hood still up to hide her face, her hands in her hoodie pocket where she keeps her weapons, both of them ready to throw the weapons, or attack with fire at any moment*

Thunder Fox
studied her carefully she clearly had weapons hidden so he kept his close at hand she must be one of the nomecs that lived with the humans he cringed at that thought and shrugged walking toward her

Wolf_Girl15
*she stands with her back straight, and her head held high, her eyes watching the strange nomec carefully, now only her face is visible from under the hood*

Thunder Fox
Thanos looked at her still walking toward her in a calm pace "who are you and why you in my territory

Wolf_Girl15
*she watches him, her eyes calm and cautious. she remains ready to attack* I am champion, and I came here because i felt like it

Thunder Fox
winds picked up ""so you thought it would be okay to com here unannounced.... you must live in the city..." he said calmly

Wolf_Girl15
*She feels her hood start to move, and she brings her right hand up, holding the hood down with it.* Is that a problem?

Thunder Fox
"from your response i take it as a yea..... nomec that live with humans are to arrogent to relise when they have insulted another nomec...."

Wolf_Girl15
*She keeps her eyes on him, watching for him to show any signs of attack. she smirks "No, you country nomec's are too sinsitive to not get insulted

Thunder Fox
glared "arrogent little..."

Wolf_Girl15
*Smirks, aparently having ment to insult him, her eyes still watching him, enjoying pissing off a fellow nomec. She isnt quite sure why she is enjoying it so, she just knows she is.*

Thunder Fox
".." he looked at her nolonger willing to talk as the winds picked up

Wolf_Girl15
*she smirks, looking up at him "whats wrong? has the country lowered your inteligence too much for you to even insult me?" She looks up at him, her eyes almost seem to have the look of a challenge in them*

Thunder Fox
Thanos had a look of death and winds picked up more mostly around him he propeled hims self at her with wind he took a dagger and got her right below the lung

Wolf_Girl15
*She smirks at first, watching as her tactics work, she pissed him off. She spots him sending the dagger at her, and she goes to shift her body to avoid it, but she is too late, as the dagger hits her, below her lung, she stumbles back, away fro mthe attacker, and hopfully the dagger. She knows she can burn the wound, to stop it from bleeding as she fights, but first she has to have time to remove the dagger, create a fire on her hand, and put her hand to the wound.*

Thunder Fox
Thanos looked at her and wind gathered around her into a vortex the the inner part of the vortex the air became to thin to make fire and watched her spitefully

Survivor01
He felt the two energies clash. "How pathetic that two young nomecs go into battle against each other.. They must be horrible fighters or at least one of them would have died by now." He sighs and goes back to hammering on the sword.

Wolf_Girl15
*She warms up her hand, hot enough to burn her wound, placing it on the cut, she yelps, allowing it to burn her, sealing the wound before she runs forwards, three daggers in one hand, by the blades, and three throwing stars in the other, all of them jet black. She throws all of them with all her might, aiming for him*

Thunder Fox
Thanos looked at them and a burst of wind knocked them off course and he redirected them back to her a long with one of his own daggers
thanos not really going to kill merly trying to prove a point he glared as trees around Champion started to uproot from the wind

Wolf_Girl15
*champion jumps to one side, landing near a tree, watching him as she does, she leans on her right leg, his dagger is dug into her left. She cant burn it, not yet. So she waits, to see his next attack*

Survivor01
He felt the wind as it rushed into his cave. He looks annoyed byt continues to work on the sword and repairs to his armor. ((I wanna step in so bad right now haha))

Wolf_Girl15
(Feel free lol champ can find a way to piss off more than one nomec)

Survivor01
he becomes fed up with the wind and grabs his sword and places his armor on himself. He marches into the woods in the direction of the wind. He comes to the area where the two are fighting. He draws his sword and yells. "Stop this battle at once we do not need to fight with each other!"

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion looks at him, and smirks "well let me think....um okay" She smiles, being a smartass. She knows this fight would end in her loss, so she figures she better listen this time.*

Survivor01
He looks over at Thanos. "Calm yourself or you will have a fight you can not win on your hands." He watches them both.

Wolf_Girl15
Hi? *Champion says, leaving the dagger in her leg, keeping her weight on her right leg, knowing if she burnt that spot it could ruin that leg.*

Survivor01
He looks over at Champion.
"Hello Miss. this may escalate into a dangerous battle."
The markings on his body start to glow.

Wolf_Girl15
*she looks at him "dont let me get in the way, I cant fight right now anyway*

GK Trill
Alexander sat in the driver's seat of the black Tahoe, driving at a breakneck speed through the backroads leading out of the nearby city. He was in such a rush because of what he had picked up out this way, which was obviously Nomec activity. Had the feeling of raw power not given it away, the wind anomalies in the area certainly would have. He had known a nomec had resided in the area for some time now, and decided it best to bide his time, but now that more than one was obviously in the place, he knew his time to strike was then and there. He hand bothered to call reinforcements, because he figured he wouldn't need them. He grinned as he continued to drive, almost shaking with anticipation.

Survivor01
Loki releases an unbelieveable amount of energy into his katana. This covered the sword in flames and covered him in a shining red armor. He breathed hard as he waited for Thanos to make the next move.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion moves out of the way, the dagger still deep in her lower leg*

Survivor01
He can hear the roar of the engine from far off faintly. He disregards it as someone driving on the highway and assumes a defensive stance.

Thunder Fox
Thanos became annoyed winds still whipping around "must every one bother me today..." he muttered and looked at Loki "you should mind your own business" he said rather coldly he looked at the dagger in her leg focusing the wind around there the dager forced out of her leg back into his hand

GK Trill
He would pull over to the side of the road, driving a ways off to assure nobody on it would stop to investigate the truck and the belongings inside. He got out, slamming his door and walking to the back, where he lifted up the door, and pulled out a large, black attache case. He himself was dressed in all-black attire, from his trench coat and button-up shirt down to his jeans boots. There was a sword sheathed at his side, and a bulk in his trench coat suggested a handgun as well. He made his way calmly through the forest, adjusting the dark sunglasses he wore for a moment to get a better view of his leeway through the underbrush.

Survivor01
He looks at Thanos and says. "This is my teritory you are fighting on." He stabbed the sword into the ground. "I will have no battles on my land."

Thunder Fox
"your land ? this open area has been mine as i recall yours is in the forest" he said rather upset and pointed out they were in his open feilds

Survivor01
"Then you should put a marker to show you teritory like I have." He points to a large sign with a nomec mark on it. "We have to do this to stop disputes like this one.

GK Trill
Alexander stops at the edge of a large clearing, where he could plainly make out three figures in the field, a female whom appeared to be injured, and two males, one illumated quite brilliantly by some bright light of his own creation. This mattered not to Alex, as he was a trained nomec hunter, and felt he knew most variations of whatever powers the beings could surmise against him. He immediately set down his attache case, and began to assemble the K137 he had inside, the two-meter long sniper rifle his usual weapon of choice when he had the opportunity. He would work quietly, hoping not to catch any attention from the others.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion hears somthing, but says nothing, knowing she cant escape anyway*

Survivor01
"Something is wrong here." He starts to walk away. "And I will not let humans know that I am a Nomec." He stops to look back at the other two. "Humans outnumber us it would be smart if you two did not attempt to release that information.."

Thunder Fox
Thanos looked toward where the human was coming from as the winds picked up even more "too late he has saw us already

GK Trill
Frowns a bit as he sees one of the apparent nomec begin to retreat from the other two, waiting patiently to see what would come of this. He was unwilling to allow one of the to go, but he also knew full well that his chances of remaining alive were severely reduced if he were to attempt a fight with all three of the devils by himself. He bided his time, watching through the scope of his rifle at the other two who stayed in the field, keeping an occasional eye on the one who had began to take his leave.

Survivor01
He truns back to face the others.
"That human will not let you leave here if he can help it.."
He draws his katana from the ground and holds it up to its sheath and places it inside.

GK Trill
((My apologies for the quick start-and-finish, but I must take my leave now. This should be quite interesting, lol. Though I hope I'm not killed. >_< You all take care for now, goodbye))

Wild-Cherry
Yasmine headed into her kitchen. Pulling her hair back she poured herself a fair shot of straight vodka, and gazed down at both of her dogs. They sat, obediantly, before her, gazing up in hopes for a morsel of anything. She cracked, and smiled at them, sending them into fits of wagging happiness. She pulled the fridge door open and took out a peice of meat. Both dogs sitting once more.

" Now. which one of you is going to aid me tonight..."

She said to herself. Both where large, male Czech wolfdogs. The female was named Spencer, and the male Tyde. She tossed the peice of meat. Spencer easily caught it first. Tyde whined, and laid down, sulking. Yasmine smiled as she hooked on Spencers chain leash.

" Lets go, Spence . "

She said to her. They headed out, and she caught the scent almost instantly. Nomecs where close.

Thunder Fox
Thanos turned and glared at the human his winds were continuasly making a barrier around the open area to show its his territory and walked off to the road

Wild-Cherry
Spencer's head rose then. Her body tensed, and she growled viciously, before bounding off. Yasmine ran after her as fast as she could, keeping hold on the end of her chain firmly. The wolf dog's sleek black body looked like a black jem as they ran. Night was lcosing quickly, and would soon camoflauge the animal.

Yasmines heart raced when the animal stopped. for a moent she was calm. Then hell let loose. Yasmine cursed loudly as Spencer began barking feircly at a sidestreet.
So much for subtlety!
When she fially stopped she knew it would be too late. The Nomecs where warned, and would know of her prescense.

Thunder Fox
Thanos heard dogs barking he thought they were dogs atleast he wasn't sure.... either way he was tired of being bothered and started heading that way quickly

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion starts to sway, as blood flows from her wound. The knife had held most of it back, but now the wound was open, letting her hot blood flow. She stumbles some, struggling not to let bloodloss take over, but she is quickly overcome by blood loss, and she passes out*

Thunder Fox
Thanos looked directly at her "i should let her die....." he muttered then sighed and walked toward her

Wolf_Girl15
*Her leg wound is bleeding somewhat badly, Now that she isnt standing up being a smart ass, she actually seems worth saving* (lol)

Thunder Fox
he looked at the stupid nomec and sighed "you better be gratefull.... he bent down and wrapped her wound

Wolf_Girl15
(She isnt that stupid lol just confident overly so) *She doesnt move, still out cold*

Thunder Fox
Thanos looked at her

Wolf_Girl15
*She looks innocent, and childlike.*

Thunder Fox
"pfft she is better asleep then awake...

Wolf_Girl15
(I agree)

Thunder Fox
(lol)

jewallac
Jasper told Hanson that he wouldn't be able to make it to Sicily's birthday party because of work and felt bad about it. In truth, Jasper didn't trust Hanson's wife, Pam. She wanted to know to much about his past, family and life. It was hard for Jasper to lie because he actually had something to hide. It wasn't like he was scared that she would do something, it was just that he didn't want to have to lie about something that he could just hide.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanson was a little disappointed that Jasper could come to his daughter's birthday party, but he understood the reason behind it. Work was really something. And everybody needed and wanted a car.

He hoped that it didn't have anything to do with what Jasper said about Pam. Jasper said that Pam would ask him about where his family was from, what he used to do before the car dealership and where he's from. If Hanson didn't know any better he'd think that his wife was trying to be a detective. But he let it go, anyways.

Wolf_Girl15
(Its true. )

Okami_Oni
Shadow rises from the alley, it is now midnight. He looks about, unable to perceive as to why he has meditated for so long. Walking out into the streets, he notices a slight disturbance in the far end of the street. Probably just a homeless person being beaten, but he hasn't fought in weeks, so he heads for the general area...

Dalton14
Aeris sighed alitte as she twirls her midnight blue hair around her finger. She yawns abit as she walks on the side walk, growling furiously at the humans walking alongside her...She watches a water spouting water, she giggles to herself as she claps her hands. Insantly the fountian explodes and water thrashes about on the humans, making them cry in sudden shock. She smiles as she still walks, hasteily...She looks around...."This is boring...God...I need some entertainment."

*I changed my thing alittle bit. I wanna live amongst humans.*

Okami_Oni
<<Aeris? like in FFVII? (OMG sry, but someone would've eventually asked...) >>

Dalton14
<Ahhh...Yeah I guess. Even though I was thinking of a greek goddess. Lmao.>

Okami_Oni
<<oh, my bad... >>

Dalton14
*Lol Sa'right.*

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion remains knocked out, breathing softly but noticably. The cut on her leg would prevent her from being able to travel quickly once she awakens*

Survivor01
Loki sighs and watches all the comotion going on in the near-by area. "All this fighting and what does it accomplish?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.