Ryu vs Chizuru Kagura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Ryu is at Suzaku Castle (his residence, since Gouken left it to him in his will) resting when there is a commotion outside.

Someone is looking for him. That someone is Chizuru Kagura, the hostess of the 1996 King of Fighters tournament, and she doesn't look very happy.

Chizuru, holding a talisman and several charms, finds Ryu in his favorite place: the rooftop, looking at the stars. By sensing Ryu's long-dormant Dark Hadou, she assumes that Ryu has the Orochi blood in him and decides to act.

Imaging her shock when she finds out that her charms and spells aren't working.

"For the love of...I got the Dark Hadou, not Orochi!" Ryu shouts, irritated.

"Enough of your lies," Chizuru replied. "You are too dangerous!"

"Crap," Ryu mutters as he prepares for a fight.

TricksterPriest
Ryu. Kagura is way overrated.

Sado22
Kagura: *in best Muhammed Ali imitation* ryu...RYU! yeah that's right its me ugly! you going aruond walking in Japan telling everyone you're gonna annihilate me. I'm gonna hit you so hard and from so many different angles you gonna think you're surrounded. you gonna call the cops: hey help they're five of 'em!

~The Invincible Sado-sama
P.S Ryu pwns her. Kagura wasn't even that strong. bidge was just standing there watching Orochi maul Iori and Kyo and finally sealed that piece of crap after a combined effort by Iori and Kyo....only for the seal to break. incompetent ho! mad
"how to seal orochi and keep him there 101" is a course she needs.

King Nothing
Ryu. I doubt Kagura is even a match for Kyo

shin_remy
ooh no we won't go offtopic again

if it has to do with kof, sf is getting involved!!!

Everything with VS SF is getting offtopic very annoying

Sado22
we're not off topic. we all agreed that ryu pwns her. how is that out of topic ShinLemy?

~Sado

brainchild81
Agreed Sado. Remy's right about other topics going off topic, but not this one. This one seems pretty much by-the-book. Ryu wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.