Sao Feng

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andersquintos
I was wondering this about sao feng and i have to ask. Who's side is Sao Feng on, the pirates or Beckett's. I read the second script and it looks like he has a deal with beckett so along with davy jones sao might fight with the EITC against the pirates.

CaptainJacksLuv
well, by the pics of him capturing evryone, lol, i think hes on both, coz he is a pirate, but he wants jack

katelovespirate
he's on the side of the pirates, but like all pirates, he has strong loyalties to no one but himself. He is dangerous in his own way, and maybe has some big flaws, but he's aligned with the pirates eventually. at the beginning he seems more of an enemy because they need his help, so they have to bargain with him... but he's part of the pirate brethren. does that help?

AudioHeart
But why does he want Jack again?

katelovespirate
because apparently in the past, Jack pulled one over on him, whether he cheated in trading or what. So he wants to kill Jack... which is where Will sneaks in to the situation and gets pretty nasty and betrayal-y himself.

AudioHeart
ohhhhhhhhh okay thanks

OOooOOooOOoo trouble brews...

katelovespirate
yeah, well, its the whelp's turn to be a *****. lol. everyone else has gotten to.

Ericadawn
I wouldn't count on Sao being on anyone's side for the final battle.

katelovespirate
sao wont be in the final battle. he dies midway through film, or a bit earlier. sorry for spoilers.

Chiki Mina
Sao is just working for himself.

willofthewisp
But it's cool we finally have a thread devoted only to this mysterious, cool new character. I kind of see him as a Jabba the Hutt kind of character. He's rivals with Jack, but not because of the main story that's going on. Like everyone said, he's on his own side.

Chiki Mina
Why does he have to "retire" so early in the movie? I would love for Chow to use his martial arts move wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.