Which AWE character are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate

T.Maria
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im mostly D's sad

Damnit....why do i have to be the whelp sad

In my defence though, i got a few A's and E's....kinda perks me up a little hehe

katelovespirate
Actually, I'm a mix between the whelp and Elizabeth. it is sort of depressing... but I think I have a few too many morals to line up completely with Jack... so, I guess that's life. hahaha.

T.Maria
Originally posted by katelovespirate
Actually, I'm a mix between the whelp and Elizabeth. it is sort of depressing... but I think I have a few too many morals to line up completely with Jack... so, I guess that's life. hahaha.

Lmao!! true big grin

i think anyone who is jack needs to take a good, hard look at themselves....because they are probably just as damn sexy, too wink lmao!

katelovespirate
oh my gracious T Maria... your Sig!!!! Did Chiki make it?!??!! I laughed so hard I always cried.... that is SOOOO FUNNY!!!! smile

T.Maria
yeah chiki made it...I LOVE IT!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

I like yours, though...brilliant! big grin did you make it?

pyratequeen
I got Jack!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!clap

willofthewisp
Kate, you are too cool! I love the fact someone else put a personality quiz on here. Your imagination was too great to not do one. Good job, btw!

D, A, D, E, E, C, E, B, D, D

Wait, so I'm WILL? I guessed I'd be Norrington from the choices. Sigh. But Will can be cool. No wonder I think Liz is cool......heh heh heh heh.....I'm going to go cry now. I wanted to be Liz!!!! Or Norrie!!!!

Chiki Mina
D, A, B, D, B, C, C, B, A, A

Im in between Tia Dalma and Elizabeth Swann.

sailorleo
*blinks* tia dalma tyed w/ Liz.......well that's new....

Chiki Mina
I know, Im the weirdest lol. Either I have rotten teeth or Im as tomboy/horny as Liz.

willofthewisp
You're a horny pirate girl that has a rare talent for telling the future. What could make more sense? lol. laughing

katelovespirate
giggle... so no one is Jack? hahaha oh gee... well, i guess he is one of a kind. how about some other people post more? i have this strange love of funny personality quizzes. Willo, yours are always awesome and were the inspiration here. smile

Chiki Mina
Yeah like:

Mina: You have a touch of destiny about you?

Jack: Oi! What is it?

Mina: I can see ye in me bed quarters.

willofthewisp
Thanks. www.freewebs.com/willofthewisp1 is where mine are. This one was good.

tee_pirategirl
yeah I did that one too!

on this one I got 6 As , 3 E's and 1 C and a D. So I guess I'm a mix of Lizzie and a little bit of Jack That got me smiling like a dumbass!!!

surfchikpir8fan
Hehe, Elizabeth Swann then only just a tye right behind Jack and Will! The 1 for Tia and Norrie each! Thanx, great quiz! I loved it!

CaptainJacksLuv
i got Jack!!! WHOOO!!!

JaehSkywalker
D, A, E, A, A, D, A, B, A, A

too many Liz-factors...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.