If not Dr Strange, then who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Alot of people dont like the idea of Dr Strange being in the New Avengers. I think I would have to agree hes too powerful. Obvoulsy you can see that Dr Strange was supposed to be used as back up to help the other street levelers if they get in ****, but also I think Bendis didnt want them all to be street levelers, Dr Strange was supposed to add a different element to the crew.

So who do you think Bendis should have picked instead of Strange? Give reasons.

Martian_mind
Domino.

She could hook up with Cage and they could make a yin and yang thats fun for the whole family.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Domino.

Yeah but the whole idea of pikcing strange was to give the street levelers some extra back up and it was also supposed to add a non street leveler element to the avengers. Domino is another street leveler.

She could hook up with Cage and they could make a yin and yang thats fun for the whole family.

Um what?

Martian_mind
I'll tell you when your older.....

or when digi's not on....

Alfheim
I'll tell you when your older.....

or when digi's not on....

roll eyes (sarcastic) Keep it clean mate.

Martian_mind
Eh,if everything was clean most species would be dead.....

grey fox
Brother Voodoo , or maybe Man thing.

marvelprince
Dr Strange is there for more than just back up. He's fulfilling the role that Tony Stark usually filled on classic Avengers, providing a place to stay and transportation. They have his sactum as their headquarters plus his spells to carry them around.

And anyone who really knows about Dr Strange nows that he's not all powerful. Sure h'e s done some crazy s*** before, but overall even he's shown to have some sort of limitations. An example is that t eleportation consecutively(especially short distances) has been shown to be exhausting.

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
Dr Strange is there for more than just back up. He's fulfilling the role that Tony Stark usually filled on classic Avengers, providing a place to stay and transportation. They have his sactum as their headquarters plus his spells to carry them around.

And anyone who really knows about Dr Strange nows that he's not all powerful. Sure h'e s done some crazy s*** before, but overall even he's shown to have some sort of limitations. An example is that t eleportation consecutively(especially short distances) has been shown to be exhausting.

Ok it just seems that long pig gives the impression that Dr Strange is insanely powerful. If that the case Dr Strange is a good choice if you ask me.

inamilist
Originally posted by grey fox
or maybe Man thing.

that'd be a messed up book....

though... evil face evil face

Alfheim
Brother Voodoo ,

Meh.

or maybe Man thing.

Hell, no.

Martian_mind
Cloak and Dagger?

they fill the roll of teleportation and concentrated gay.

....Oh wait....Dagger can't teleport.....

stick out tongue

Alfheim
Cloak and Dagger?

they fill the roll of teleportation and concentrated gay.

....Oh wait....Dagger can't teleport.....

stick out tongue

What is this concentrated gay? no expression

grey fox
Originally posted by Alfheim
Meh.

Hell, no.

From Long Pig's fervent cries of 'BLACK DOCTOR STRANGE' , i thought he'd be a good replacement. Man thing COULD be awesome if he got his mind back.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Alfheim
What is this concentrated gay? no expression

laughing out loud In the promoart for New Avengers (where they have the New and Mighty teams together) Dr Strange is shown with this rainbow effect to denote his magic. Its brightly coloured so some have taken to calling it concentrated gay

Donkey Punch

I agree, I love the way Bendis portrays Strange in the Illuminati series (Fears for a Kmc backlash), although magic is a real Deus ex machina ability, i do like it when authors do put limitations on it, as well as being creative (The Galactus illusion in the Skrull/Kree issue was brilliant !).

In answer to the thread, i would say Vision could have done the job just as easily, although i would have preferred to have him on the Mighty Avengers.

inamilist
From Long Pig's fervent cries of 'BLACK DOCTOR STRANGE' , i thought he'd be a good replacement. Man thing COULD be awesome if he got his mind back.

damn, I totally have no idea who Brother Voodoo is...

Man-Thing with a brain would rock. imho hed be a little like strange, ie, it wouldn't be normal to see him fighting against a bunch of hand ninjas. He'd be awesome as an addition to the Defenders

or maybe the Illuminati... haha

Soljer
Doctor Strange isn't as powerful as some people think? What the f**k?

The guy is the Sorcerer Supreme. Do you know what that means?

It doesn't mean he's the most powerful Sorcerer on Earth...it means he's the most powerful Sorcerer in this DIMENSION.

The guy has created and collapsed dimensions. He's absorbed, manipulated, and controlled ALL the magical energies in an alternate dimension. His words could turn the Earth into a rubber ball. He stops, reverses, fast forwards, and generally has greater control over time than you do over your damned DVD.

Under rated. Pshaw.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Soljer

It doesn't mean he's the most powerful Sorcerer on Earth...it means he's the most powerful Sorcerer in this DIMENSION.

The guy has created and collapsed dimensions. He's absorbed, manipulated, and controlled ALL the magical energies in an alternate dimension. His words could turn the Earth into a rubber ball. He stops, reverses, fast forwards, and generally has greater control over time than you do over your damned DVD.

Under rated. Pshaw.

IMO making him that powerful makes him really boring, and hes rarely ever portrayed at that level. I like the level at which Bendis is currently depicting him. smile

marvelprince

Under rated. Pshaw.

He's also the same guy thats gotten knocked out from blows to the head in his series, was held at his captives mercy because they covered his mouth before he could speak etc etc.

No doubt he's powerful, but he does have limits

Donkey Punch

Yeah limits make him so much more interesting. I haven't read the new series, but i do like Vaughn's work usually ! smile

marvelprince
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
Yeah limits make him so much more interesting. I haven't read the new series, but i do like Vaughn's work usually ! smile

Oh I haven't read Oath either, but I've heard good things about it. I was refering to his past series. Its tempered with some serious feats (like going baack in time to save Wong's wife) and lower end feats like him not getting out spells in time against fast opponents

Donkey Punch
Oh I haven't read Oath either, but I've heard good things about it. I was refering to his past series. Its tempered with some serious feats (like going baack in time to save Wong's wife) and lower end feats like him not getting out spells in time against fast opponents

Cool ! big grin

I think bendis has stated that he is to continue up holding a Strange with some limitations and weaknesses. I do believe it was JMS who wrote the last mini, although i heard it wasn't that good. You seem like an intelligent guy, is there anyway you maybe able to help me with the conunderum i have set up in another thread.

Donkey Punch
Cool ! big grin

Oops , double post !

Soljer
He's also the same guy thats gotten knocked out from blows to the head in his series, was held at his captives mercy because they covered his mouth before he could speak etc etc.

His limits are bullshit more often than not.

Unshielded, he's taken shots that would have made Wolverine see stars - he's not taken out by a blow to the head.

And he's casted non-verbal spells PLENTY of times in the past. Covering his mouth would only get him to whip out his (also underrated) martial art skill, break your arm, and then turn you into a hamster.

marvelprince
Cool ! big grin

I think bendis has stated that he is to continue up holding a Strange with some limitations and weaknesses. I do believe it was JMS who wrote the last mini, although i heard it wasn't that good. You seem like an intelligent guy, is there anyway you maybe able to help me with the conunderum i have set up in another thread.

What sort of connondrum?

marvelprince
His limits are bullshit more often than not.

Unshielded, he's taken shots that would have made Wolverine see stars - he's not taken out by a blow to the head.

And he's casted non-verbal spells PLENTY of times in the past. Covering his mouth would only get him to whip out his (also underrated) martial art skill, break your arm, and then turn you into a hamster.

He's taken shots cause of the cloak. Without it his durabilty isn't as great.

And for the noverbal spells he has to focus to do those, speaking doesn't allow him to cast the spells, just makes it easier. Getting him disoriented and covering his mouth stops him.

Donkey Punch
What sort of connondrum?

This one ....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445081_1-help-me

Soljer
I guess sitting in a super nova and manipulating, and stopping the energies isn't nearly as distracting as getting a hand placed over your mouth.

I suppose getting a hand placed over your mouth is more disorienting than holding the entire Earth together, and still surviving arrows from the Deathurge.

I guess Strange just can't stay cool under pressure, like when Elektra had a sai at his throat, and he nonchalantly turned it into a bread-stick.

Because someone placing their hand over your mouth is more dampening than having the Silver-****ing-Surfer barrelling down at your ass faster than the speed of sound.

Getting hit on the head must be too much for the person that's survived attacks from the Juggernaut and the Hulk unshielded. Or for the person that's taken shots that knocked the Surfer out.

I guess it takes more effort to cast a non-verbal spell to take out a single attacker than it does to encapture the friggin UNI-POWER. Because, he does that without a word, and nary a gesture.

It's not like Doc strange could just...you know, astrally project when knocked out, as he's done on countless occasions, including when he SHOT HIMSELF.

It's not as if Doc Strange has been called the most powerful Humanoid in existence. Nor was it ever said that his power was upsetting the multiverse. By none other than Eternity...

Clearly, ripping apart and rebuilding the moon isn't a very impressive feat. Nor is collapsing dimensions. Nor is reversing time on a micro or macro scale just for the hell of it, with nary a gesture.

I mean, someone who has been shown creating life itself could EASILY get taken out by a thug's backhand.

Creating a black hole, punking the Surfer mentally (something even Moondragon couldn't do), transmuting ANYTHING to...well..ANYTHING. Making people vanish from existence. Disintegrating the absorbing man (when even ODIN had to BFR him). Rebuilding and repairing every planet in the entire universe. Wiping the minds of every human on the planet. Mind****ing an entire dimension of demons. The guy that has taken over dimensions, and absorbed all the magic out of a planet. The guy that has had himself decapitated and suffered no ill effects.

Yes..the guy that has been described as universe-shaking mutliverse-upsetting...

THIS is who we want to fight god damned ninjas.

Symmetric Chaos
Sounds like you don't know much about ninjas. You should watch more Naruto 313

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Sounds like you don't know much about ninjas. You should watch more Naruto 313

roll eyes (sarcastic)

inamilist

but in all honesty

Man-Thing beats way more ninjas than strange does wink

Big Sexy
I guess sitting in a super nova and manipulating, and stopping the energies isn't nearly as distracting as getting a hand placed over your mouth.

I suppose getting a hand placed over your mouth is more disorienting than holding the entire Earth together, and still surviving arrows from the Deathurge.

I guess Strange just can't stay cool under pressure, like when Elektra had a sai at his throat, and he nonchalantly turned it into a bread-stick.

Because someone placing their hand over your mouth is more dampening than having the Silver-****ing-Surfer barrelling down at your ass faster than the speed of sound.

Getting hit on the head must be too much for the person that's survived attacks from the Juggernaut and the Hulk unshielded. Or for the person that's taken shots that knocked the Surfer out.

I guess it takes more effort to cast a non-verbal spell to take out a single attacker than it does to encapture the friggin UNI-POWER. Because, he does that without a word, and nary a gesture.

It's not like Doc strange could just...you know, astrally project when knocked out, as he's done on countless occasions, including when he SHOT HIMSELF.

It's not as if Doc Strange has been called the most powerful Humanoid in existence. Nor was it ever said that his power was upsetting the multiverse. By none other than Eternity...

Clearly, ripping apart and rebuilding the moon isn't a very impressive feat. Nor is collapsing dimensions. Nor is reversing time on a micro or macro scale just for the hell of it, with nary a gesture.

I mean, someone who has been shown creating life itself could EASILY get taken out by a thug's backhand.

Creating a black hole, punking the Surfer mentally (something even Moondragon couldn't do), transmuting ANYTHING to...well..ANYTHING. Making people vanish from existence. Disintegrating the absorbing man (when even ODIN had to BFR him). Rebuilding and repairing every planet in the entire universe. Wiping the minds of every human on the planet. Mind****ing an entire dimension of demons. The guy that has taken over dimensions, and absorbed all the magic out of a planet. The guy that has had himself decapitated and suffered no ill effects.

Yes..the guy that has been described as universe-shaking mutliverse-upsetting...

THIS is who we want to fight god damned ninjas. cool

TricksterPriest
and that rant ladies and gentlemen, is why LP is having a conniption fit and probably buying all the new avengers issues so he piss on them, or burn them. laughing

H. S. 6

Hell. Yes. raver

SpunkySmurph
THIS is who we want to fight god damned ninjas. Correction. Apparently, this is who we want to run away from god damned ninjas. ermm

long pig
It's a different Dr.Strange, people.

The real Dr.Strange is....

BLACK DR.STRANGE! BLACK DR.STRANGE!!

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
It's a different Dr.Strange, people.

The real Dr.Strange is....

BLACK DR.STRANGE! BLACK DR.STRANGE!! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing
I had no idea what he was going to say after his first sentence...

long pig
Dude, the Oath is one of his greatest stories ever created. Forget about the power, though, cuz he's got very little in it, but the story is near perfect.

Swear to god, when he was challenged to a h2h match with the guy who said "While you've relied on magic alone, I've kept my body in peak condition and sharpened my skills to a razor's edge" and Strange, with a smirk says "Well, I guess the gloves are off, then?"
http://neilalien.com/doc/image/docoath5glovesoff.jpg
Strange kicked that bastard's ass kung fu style like nobodies business. I lost my shit when I saw this panel with his scared hands and his badassedness in tow.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Correction. Apparently, this is who we want to run away from god damned ninjas. ermm

*bawls*

tjcoady

actually, teleportation has always been tough for the doctor. read classic Defenders. it's a hard spell to cast, and it damages the shield between our plane and hell.

long pig
Originally posted by tjcoady
actually, teleportation has always been tough for the doctor. read classic Defenders. it's a hard spell to cast, and it damages the shield between our plane and hell.
Yeah, Defenders......that's where he's knocked out by being punched and shit all the time. Strange fans know Defenders well for portraying him so badly, Surfer too.

Yeah, not too good to the old doc, in fact, they admittedly wrote him as, and I quote "A superhero who teleports and shoots blasts from his hands.".

Now, in Strange's own comics, he's teleported literally thousands of times in a row, criss-crossing the entire Earth, all in less than a few minutes without tiring at all. In fact, he did it in super-speed....while carrying along a friend.

inamilist
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8918/01to5.th.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4356/03as3.th.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3536/04wp4.th.jpg

shifty

This is who we want to fight ninjas

TricksterPriest
Yeah, Defenders......that's where he's knocked out by being punched and shit all the time. Strange fans know Defenders well for portraying him so badly, Surfer too.

Yeah, not too good to the old doc, in fact, they admittedly wrote him as, and I quote "A superhero who teleports and shoots blasts from his hands.".

Now, in Strange's own comics, he's teleported literally thousands of times in a row, criss-crossing the entire Earth, all in less than a few minutes without tiring at all. In fact, he did it in super-speed....while carrying along a friend.

Does this mean you're NOT buying all the new avengers issues so you can piss on them? laughing

long pig
I don't think that's a bad feat, Man Thing is awesome. Fact is, Strange fought Mordo until he nearly died of exhaustion and less than an hour later, he fought Man Thing. Not a fair fight, but a good story.

I think Man thing is underrated, he needs his mind back or at least Hulk-level intelligence and then he can join a team.

long pig
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Does this mean you're NOT buying all the new avengers issues so you can piss on them? laughing
Nah, I save my piss for underage girls. One must conserve one's energy.....and piss, Daniel son.

inamilist
I don't think that's a bad feat, Man Thing is awesome. Fact is, Strange fought Mordo until he nearly died of exhaustion and less than an hour later, he fought Man Thing. Not a fair fight, but a good story.

I think Man thing is underrated, he needs his mind back or at least Hulk-level intelligence and then he can join a team.

haha

Man-Thing had been given his intelligence back by Mordo for that fight, and ya, it was totally unfair smile but its a fun feat.

I don't know if I really want to see Man-Thing on a team, but ya, some exposure would be awesome. He does have a one-shot in April smile

MightyEInherjar
no expression

Man-Thing should be on EVERY team.

long pig
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
no expression

Man-Thing should be on EVERY team.
It's just he has this tendency of not knowing the difference between the good guys and the bad guys, so he tends to attack his teammates.

But, yeah. He needs to be on a team.

Juntai
Dude, the Oath is one of his greatest stories ever created. Forget about the power, though, cuz he's got very little in it, but the story is near perfect.

Swear to god, when he was challenged to a h2h match with the guy who said "While you've relied on magic alone, I've kept my body in peak condition and sharpened my skills to a razor's edge" and Strange, with a smirk says "Well, I guess the gloves are off, then?"
http://neilalien.com/doc/image/docoath5glovesoff.jpg
Strange kicked that bastard's ass kung fu style like nobodies business. I lost my shit when I saw this panel with his scared hands and his badassedness in tow. I enjoyed the story as well.

It didn't bother you that the character you're known for bragging on got nearly killed a couple of times, and that the dimension rattling Sorceror Supreme got his powers shut off by a novice magician?

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
I enjoyed the story as well.

It didn't bother you that the character you're known for bragging on got nearly killed a couple of times, and that the dimension rattling Sorceror Supreme got his powers shut off by a novice magician?

Didn't he do it with an artifact of unbelievable power?

Being angry about that would be like being pissed that Joe Averagewith the infinity gauntlet put a hurting on...well..anyone.

long pig
Originally posted by Juntai
I enjoyed the story as well.

Didn't bother me at all. This wasn't a canon comic, so it's fine to do funny stuff with a character in a series that's not actually the 616 universe.

The writer said it was set in an alternate dimension where "everything that could go wrong, did go wrong."

Note the fact that Stange's hands in 616 have no cuts on them at all and he has no visible nerve damage. This was like Flight of Bones. Not canon.

Rick/Genis
I hate street leveler Avengers...

King_Mungi
I think Brother Voodoo would be good, or maybe an inexperienced magical user who is powerful but has yet to fully understand their powers. So people don't scream bloody murder when they see Dr.Strange getting stabed by a sword.

Someone like Earthmover-the omega level mystic would be cool. He is in limbo.

Oh hell bring back the cheese magical uses such as Black Talon, Dr.Druid and Black Crow

long pig
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I think Vodoo Brother would be good, or maybe an inexperienced magical user who is powerful but has yet to fully understand their powers. So people don't scream bloody murder when they see Dr.Strange getting stabed by a sword.

Someone like Earthmover-the omega level mystic would be cool. He is in limbo.

Oh hell bring back the cheese magical uses such as Black Talon, Dr.Druid and Black Crow
The Shadow King!

He could have reformed and would make an awesome "non-physical" character on the NA.

King_Mungi
The Shadow King!

He could have reformed and would make an awesome "non-physical" character on the NA.

Hmm...interesting choice, but I just don't see him willing to help the team though
----
Bah! I typed Voodoo Brother, when I meant to say Brother Voodoo

long pig
Voodoo bruva. haha.

Actually, sounds cool that way.

As for SK, you could always change his character a bit and give him reasons to help. He'd be awesome in a team.

King_Mungi
Voodoo bruva. haha.

Actually, sounds cool that way.

As for SK, you could always change his character a bit and give him reasons to help. He'd be awesome in a team.

hmmmm....COPYRIGHT! IT'S MINE NOW SUCKA!

Damn right he would, and it's not like Bendis follows contunity anyways...what's that? oh yeah let's make it so Wonderman forgets he can fly for half the issue.

Juntai
Didn't bother me at all. This wasn't a canon comic, so it's fine to do funny stuff with a character in a series that's not actually the 616 universe.

The writer said it was set in an alternate dimension where "everything that could go wrong, did go wrong."

Note the fact that Stange's hands in 616 have no cuts on them at all and he has no visible nerve damage. This was like Flight of Bones. Not canon. It is canon.

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?book_id=5235

"This limited series will firmly establish Doctor Strange in the current Marvel Universe as well as setting him up to join a surprising new team!"

Grimm22
Put in Brother Voodoo

It will give Hudlin something to write about that doesn't involve the FF for a while

Seriously, I am not looking forward to the new FF solely because of Hudlin sad

Priest

Great post smokin'

long pig

King_Mungi
If it is canon, then they've surly depowered him by a whole hell of a lot. Still a great story, though.

Voodoo Brother FTW!

Pretty much what Bendis is doing now

Catchy I know cool

Juntai

Alfheim
Agatha Harkness!!!

marvelprince
Took a while to get back to. Dr Strange is NOT invincible. He doesn't have super reflexes and can be caught off guard

Here's an example of him fighting against two enhanced humans. There are granted super strength and don't feel pain. Still shouldn't be much of a problem for the good doctor right?

http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doctorstrangev117906ha1.jpg

One of the big draws for Strange is his ability to cast spells so quickly. Anytime he's caught off guard is PIS. Here are those famous magical defenses unable to erect a defense in time to stop a spoken spell

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drstrange17620it5.jpg

Again him unable to cast a spell in time. Good thing that cloak was there

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drstrange17416hd6.jpg

And one more for good measure

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drstrange17704uz4.jpg

And lets not forget his uncanny ability to strike anything cause he's "magic". In this one DS is dodged rather effortlessly, granted he is only taken down by Hitler's gun.

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drstrangeoathfn3.jpg

marvelprince
I never got back to this post. Hmm. Anyway most of the feats you've named are impressive but I've posted a low end feat for pretty much each high one you've mentioned. At least your post allows me to point out the contradictory nature of Dr Strange.

Strange was a threat to entire universe? Funny as under another writer both noted that Strange doesn't even comprehend the scope of power Eternity manages.

Strange's mastrey over time. Also funny as he told Daredevil that he couldn't go back in time to save his id.

Same goes for his mindwiping the world when he said that he couldn't undo NEW YORK'S knowledge of Matt's id.

Strange's transmutation of anything. Just in Oath he said that he couldn't conjure up medical supplies. You'd think that collapsing entire dimensions would give you power like that.

Strange reacting at the speed of sound. Where was that when Brigand was after him?

It was a nice post and all but its all pretty easily explained. Strange was the Sorcerer Supreme when Stan Lee wrote, but he still had limits. He could run out of energy, couldn't react much faster and needed time to conjure up the big spells. When Englehart took over though he decided to turn him into this cosmic level character who can do whatever the situation called for. This (at least to me) made the character boring. Current editorial seems to want to take him back to days of Stan when the character was at least interesting. There is actually a pretty good article from Joe Q. explaining Dr Strange.

http://www.newsarama.com/JoeFridays/Joechristmas06.htm

Its about halfway down the page.

Grimm22
Took a while to get back to. Dr Strange is NOT invincible. He doesn't have super reflexes and can be caught off guard

Here's an example of him fighting against two enhanced humans. There are granted super strength and don't feel pain. Still shouldn't be much of a problem for the good doctor right?

http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doctorstrangev117906ha1.jpg

One of the big draws for Strange is his ability to cast spells so quickly. Anytime he's caught off guard is PIS. Here are those famous magical defenses unable to erect a defense in time to stop a spoken spell

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drstrange17620it5.jpg

Again him unable to cast a spell in time. Good thing that cloak was there

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drstrange17416hd6.jpg

And one more for good measure

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drstrange17704uz4.jpg

And lets not forget his uncanny ability to strike anything cause he's "magic". In this one DS is dodged rather effortlessly, granted he is only taken down by Hitler's gun.

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drstrangeoathfn3.jpg

And those are basiclly ALL of his bad showings

His good showings FAR outnumber those

marvelprince
Originally posted by Grimm22
And those are basiclly ALL of his bad showings

His good showings FAR outnumber those

Sure they do. He's a hero. Point is that he's not infalliable.

And I wouldn't put too much stock into his "high" end feats as he's only able to replicate them every once in a while.

long pig
The thing is, nearly every single one of those low end feats happened before he had any powers (You pulled stuff from the 60's? You realize he had little to no power at the time, right?) or in some weird crossover.

In his own comics, his feats are constantly herald level and beyond. Plus, you forget to mention he's had literally hundreds of power-ups since the 70's. He wasn't even the sorcerer supreme back then.

Grimm22
I finally went about to picking up Dr. Strange: The Oath and all I can say is that, THIS is how Dr. Strange should be portrayed

Not some loser like in NA

long pig
Originally posted by Grimm22
I finally went about to picking up Dr. Strange: The Oath and all I can say is that, THIS is how Dr. Strange should be portrayed

Not some loser like in NA
It's an awesome comic. I was hung up about him being depowered in it, but I got over it. I can go along with a weak Strange if he's written well like that.

capt it up

I agree for the most part.

Grimm22
It's an awesome comic. I was hung up about him being depowered in it, but I got over it. I can go along with a weak Strange if he's written well like that.

Its not that he's written weak, just more human

I mean he's usually written like a DC character in the Marvel Universe

BKV finally got him on the road to being a Marvel Character wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.