You and These gangsta rappers vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so you know how dem gangsta rappers act all hard and stuff in there songs...Talking about killing gangbangers and pigs...Ow i mean officers of the law ..And that they have maffia connections and stuff + There's some guy named after half a dollar that claims he was shot five times but the guy still walks around like it ain't a thang(damn who tried to assasinated his ass some blind gangbanger or something..)
What i'f all this bullsh*t was true and the Punisher wanted you and one of the rappers below dead who would win ?
You can pick one of the rappers below as you're partner:

Method man
DMX
Sticky Fingaz (From Onyx and who plays Blade in the tv series)
Eminem
Easy E
Snoop dogg
Busta and his Flipmode Squad
Fat Joe
50 cent
Li'l Bow Wow

Discus!!!!!

cool

Thanos_THOTU
Snoop Dog will be wasted (don't mean dead) at the time he arrives, I mean seriously, that guy have been affected by drugs so long he cannot even tell reality and fantasy apart.

Eminen is all talk, he goes around carrying a gun because he think it's cool, like an immature teen, or maybe even kid.
Put a gun to his forehead and he will cry like a *****.

Punisher will go buy some kind of cheap ice-cream for 50 cents ...

Seriously Punisher is far more skilled than any of these guys.
But if everyone is equally armed and it's on a medow or something we've might outnumber Punisher.

Priest
Busta and DMX is the most gully out of all these guys imo

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so you know how dem gangsta rappers act all hard and stuff in there songs...Talking about killing gangbangers and pigs...Ow i mean officers of the law ..And that they have maffia connections and stuff + There's some guy named after half a dollar that claims he was shot five times but the guy still walks around like it ain't a thang(damn who tried to assasinated his ass some blind gangbanger or something..)
What i'f all this bullsh*t was true and the Punisher wanted you and one of the rappers below dead who would win ?
You can pick one of the rappers below as you're partner:

Method man
DMX
Sticky Fingaz (From Onyx and who plays Blade in the tv series)
Eminem
Easy E
Snoop dogg
Busta and his Flipmode Squad
Fat Joe
50 cent
Li'l Bow Wow

Discus!!!!!

cool

Its Friday. Rappers are bad for kids. But, all these with me. Frank goes down easy. Easy E beat up Dre. Busta just cracked someone. Snoop still doin drugs. He can't remember the days. Fat Joe can't stop beefing with 50. 50 needs new tunes. Bow Wow is a chump. Eminem wants to kill Kim

Thanos_THOTU
You sure don't want to mess with a guy who wears this T-shirt ROFLOL

http://hackersgaming.brinkster.net/images/gal/thepunisher.jpg

Tron
Ummmm, yeah...

Closing, for obvious reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.