Despero versus Silver Surfer and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Bloodlust on.

No BFR or transmutation.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Bloodlust on.

No BFR or transmutation.

SS/Thor

Priest
Surfer takes him on his own

Bentley
Surfer solos him.

DigiMark007
Probably not, actually, given the list of people Despero ahs trashed at the same time.

The duo has a good chance though.

Bentley
Surfer has an upgrade and people already discussed how his versatility could get Despero in troubles.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Bentley
Surfer has an upgrade and people already discussed how his versatility could get Despero in troubles.

What IS Surfers upgrade?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jrodslam
What IS Surfers upgrade?

No one knows for sure. Everyone just kind of assumes he's better. It's logical enough to think that he is after the events in Annihilation, but there's nothing that supports it definitively other than a vague exchange between Surfer and Galactus.

erm

Bentley
Ok, fine, I'll wait until Surfer's next series to answer that but knowing Marvel it may get published in 2008.

jrodslam
Originally posted by DigiMark007
No one knows for sure. Everyone just kind of assumes he's better. It's logical enough to think that he is after the events in Annihilation, but there's nothing that supports it definitively other than a vague exchange between Surfer and Galactus.

erm

I figured that. Thanks Digi. Despero has a good chance imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well Martian manhunter's TP is like uber uber and despero makes MM look like a silly child.SO I would think Despero's TP would pwn surfer and Thor easy enough.

DigiMark007
Surfer has shown tp abilities and has only been (briefly) telepathically taken over by The Goddess, who possessed multiple cosmic cubes. Thor can absorb telepathic energy into Mjolnir as well.

So I'd actually lean toward Despero in this fight, but not because of tp.

Bentley
Surfer can go intangible, what else besides telepathy can Despero throw at him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.