Darth Revan vs Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xatl
Traya cant summon lighsabers to fight for her just one on one against Revan lightsaber skills and force powers who wins

Darth Sexy
While Traya's knowledge in the force seems to be incredible, Revan and Exar Kun are probably the only two characters in the KOTOR era that surpass her. With that said, Revan wins this whether it be lightsaber or force.

Count Makashi
Traya was defeated by Exile and Revan is more powerful then the Exile.
Revan wins.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I am not a fan of either of these Sith. However I do think that Revan wins.

Count Makashi
I hate Traya, i hate her so much, i would broke every bone in her body, i would torture her, toke my time, i only hate jar Jar more.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Count Makashi
I hate Traya, i hate her so much, i would broke every bone in her body, i would torture her, toke my time, i only hate jar Jar more.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Interesting words.

Count Makashi
I also hate Darth Nihilus and Kyle Katarn.

kamikz
Not Kyle, Kyle's cool! sad

Count Makashi
What, Kyle sucks so bad i hope he dies of painful death.

kamikz
No, Kyle pwns. He's better then Dooku............. evil face

Seriously though, ever played Jedi outcast?

Count Makashi
Yes, i have, his character is so lame and Dooku would defeat him, he sucks.

kamikz
No, Kyle pwns.

And I think we on KMC said Kyle would beat Dooku! wink

Gotta leave. Bye bye!

Count Makashi
I never said that, so it cant be true.

darthsith19
Revan wins. He's the strongest of his era behind only possibly Nihilus.

Tangible God
And Nihilus would only win if he was allowed to drain Revan.

And Kyle Katarn DOES kick ass. Not as cool as Dooku though.

Kadesh
She would fear revan if she were to face him in a fight

xxxpoppunker182
she said looking at revan was looking at the heart of the force. of course she'd lose to him.

kamikz

Yes it can...... confused stick out tongue

Gideon

Actually, Advent made this megapwnage argument about it (I love it when she does that), and pretty much made it clear that Kyle can defeat Dooku. Of course, it would be a hard fight.

Count Makashi
I knew, i was just kidding and wouldn't't Kyle at his best from NJO easily pwn Dooku, or anyone from the PT, wouldn't he?.

Utrigita
Originally posted by xatl
Traya cant summon lighsabers to fight for her just one on one against Revan lightsaber skills and force powers who wins

Darth Revan for the win.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Utrigita
Darth Revan for the win.

clapping

Gideon
I knew, i was just kidding and wouldn't't Kyle at his best from NJO easily pwn Dooku, or anyone from the PT, wouldn't he?.

This method of thinking is absolutely stupid; you seem to suffer from the (once common) delusion that if a character is from the NJO, they must be "pure unstoppable". The cold, hard truth of the situation is that as a whole, the New Jedi Order is actually grossly inferior to the PT. Their information and knowledge is remarkably limited, even with the relevations and new frontiers discovered by Luke, due to Palpatine's purge of Jedi information once he took control of the galaxy. Their numbers are much fewer, and Luke himself - while being an overabundance of raw power and likely the most powerful Jedi in history - does indeed lack knowledge of Jedi and Force arts. People such as Yoda and Palpatine are but a few of the handful of people whose knowledge of the Force far exceeds his own.

The New Jedi Order's strength comes from their first-hand experience which does indeed outweigh that of the PT Jedi, especially when their primary opponents - the Yuuzhan Vong - were immune to the vast majority of Force based attacks, forcing the Jedi to improvise. And, then, of course, we have the Skywalker family spearheading the whole thing, as well as people like Kyp, who have an uncanny amount of raw power at their disposal. In terms of potential and experience, the NJO is superior. But overall in terms of knowledge, quality of training, and sheer numbers? The PT Jedi are superior to the NJO.

As for Kyle, the man is a beast, and could certainly contend with the PT top dogs. But I would strongly argue against him beating super-Anakin, or Yoda or Mace (given Mace's Vaapad), or Sidious. But it's possible, and yes, he'd probably give them hell.

Count Makashi
NJO Luke would mop the floor, with Yoda and ROTS Sidious, what do you mean their knowledge of the Force far exceeds his own(Lukes).

Gideon
I take the time to type out an eloquent, articulated response to your inept assertion, and this is all that you give me in return? I expected better.

NJO Luke would mop the floor, with Yoda and ROTS Sidious, what do you mean their knowledge of the Force far exceeds his own(Lukes).

Given your previous unsupported assertions, something leads me to believe that you've never actually read the NJO books, but instead simply base your opinion off of the arguments on this issue. Don't speak as if you're a credible source or anything.

Yes, NJO Luke would defeat Sidious and Yoda as of RotS without exhausting himself, but that isn't the issue. You brought up NJO Kyle not Luke. Luke's power, skill, and knowledge exceeds Kyle's by a considerable amount.

Now, to answer your question (which, I reiterate is stupid), Sidious has had about 90 years to study the Force. It's what he dedicated his entire life to. Yoda has had 8 centuries. These two have had much more time and much more resources to study off of. Luke hasn't. Luke has never had a professional mentor that has lasted long enough - he is simply a self-made talent. Palpatine purged the Jedi archives and information once he seized power. Thus, Luke's knowledge base is pathetic in comparison to pre-established Jedi. This is simply a cold, common fact that is not refutable, even with his vast raw power. His potential doesn't change that. His knowledge is lightyears inferior to theirs, even though he has made several breakthroughs.

And simply because he could beat them in single combat means crap as far as knowledge is concerned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.