Jenny Sparks vs FP Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
eek!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by 2damnloud
eek!

Sidious likes Jenny. Meh

Joey Stacks
Spite, Jenny gets killed.

2damnloud
^Why?

Joey Stacks
Jenny not only needs a source big enough, but she needs to be able to electrolize every water molecule on the Earth. Something that would kill her, and that's just what it takes to defeat FP Iceman if he were to stand around doing nothing when he could just flash freeze her the moment the match starts.

Swanky-Tuna
But if she's in an electric form what is he going to do to her? Lower the temperature so she can travel with less resistance?

Joey Stacks
She can't stay in the electric form for long periods of time without power lines and she needs a source of electricity to shift to said form. So she'll eventually run out of power trying to molecularize all the water molecules in the air or become exhausted from electric form use after one minute (which is very generous as she's never lasted more then a few pages in electric form).

Or Iceman could go and destroy the power grid for whatever area she's in leaving her screwed. That probably works best.

Toad313
its spite. iceman wins. how would toad fare against iceman?

Joey Stacks
About as well as Jenny would.

King KAM
you guys just dont seem to understand FP iceman, Iceman like that is not just some fancy element user he control the power to freeze molecules as he pleases and reach absolute zero, a temperature where nothing moves at all.

Iceman would literally make her so cold that you could break her into a 100,000 pieces with the flick of a toothpick

Joey Stacks
I think the topic creator made this topic due to being mislead by the Authority fans on this board into thinking Jenny's able to shift to Electricity and stay that way and be unable to be killed by conventional means.

King KAM
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
I think the topic creator made this topic due to being mislead by the Authority fans on this board into thinking Jenny's able to shift to Electricity and stay that way and be unable to be killed by conventional means. she might not beable to be killed by conventional means, but lightining is nothing but plasma, plasma is molecules speed up at a rediculous state, Iceman has the ability to slow all molecules, meaning, that he makes lightning....well...not lightning anymore.

iceman 10/10

2damnloud
Absolute zero is a theory, it can never be reached as long as particles are in motion.

You can't freeze ligtning anyway, it moves too fast, notwithstanding the heat that burns the very air, and the fact that the electrons are moving which would nulify the absolute zero.

Iceman may win the majority.

The only way Jenny would win is through electrolysis.

Rutog98
Well, Iceman has to think, right? What happens if she removes the electrons from his brain?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rutog98
Well, Iceman has to think, right? What happens if she removes the electrons from his brain?

Would she have time to do that?

SpunkySmurph
Iceman can spread his consciousness to every water molecule on Earth.... but, to be fair, he wouldn't have time to freeze the electricity.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Iceman can spread his consciousness to every water molecule on Earth.... but, to be fair, he wouldn't have time to freeze the electricity.
I don't think you can freeze electricity. I vaguely recall reading an article about electrical tests in near absolute zero conditions and there was something about it traveling with less resistance.

King KAM
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Absolute zero is a theory, it can never be reached as long as particles are in motion.

You can't freeze ligtning anyway, it moves too fast, notwithstanding the heat that burns the very air, and the fact that the electrons are moving which would nulify the absolute zero.

Iceman may win the majority.

The only way Jenny would win is through electrolysis. he wouldnt freeze her he would simply slow her molecules down meaning that she was no longer lightning. Iceman at full potential slows molecules down, and on such a large scale that, she wouldnt be able to escape because he would literally be sentinent air.Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't think you can freeze electricity. I vaguely recall reading an article about electrical tests in near absolute zero conditions and there was something about it traveling with less resistance. if you are living lighting you can have your molecules slowed down so that you were never lighting to begin with.

King KAM
in other words, Iceman makes her a gas.

Roldz
Iceman 10/10 then..

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Rutog98

Iceman doesn't have a brain.

FP Iceman 10/10.

HandOfFate
Wait...what makes you think his powers would override Jenny's abilities.

While it true he can slow down motion of molecules, she can speed them up, so it becomes a battle of wills

Roldz
FP Icemans goes far beyond speeding up molecules, he controls the very kinetic energy that moves them..

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Roldz
FP Icemans goes far beyond speeding up molecules, he controls the very kinetic energy that moves them..

But why would his powers override Jenny's abilities. IIRC, anybody who can control energy has some control over kinetic energy.

I like Bobby but I'm not seeing where this is coming from. Could somebody please explain. smile

Roldz
Cause his got better feats in terms of control over his powers, is why i think he tops Jenny..

Check his respect thread.. Autonomic Kinetic reduction thats why his able to freeze energy beams and the sorts..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.