Mew-Two vs TP Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican
Both characetrs can use.. whatever they really need to use...

King Nothing
Link, even though I may catch major flame for saying this, I can never take PKM seriously. IMO, they are crappy in every way.

ESB -1138
Mewtwo easily defeats Link. Mewtwo would just use his psyche powers to strip TP Link of all of his equipment and weapons and even if TP Link transforms into a wolf Mewtwo would just own him. Heck Mewtwo nuked an island. Link doesn't stand a chance.

Blaxican
I'm forced to agree....I don't see what Link can do against an instantaneous Mind Rape at the start of the match.

Toad313
I am Zelda fan, but Mewtwo wins this

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Mewtwo easily defeats Link. Mewtwo would just use his psyche powers to strip TP Link of all of his equipment and weapons and even if TP Link transforms into a wolf Mewtwo would just own him. Heck Mewtwo nuked an island. Link doesn't stand a chance. That's a pretty kickass sig you have.

Mewtwo destroys Link.

Barker
Originally posted by Toad313
Mewtwo wins this

oh and im bannd 4 sockin lol

Kento
Mewtwo erases Link's memory and he forgets why he's there and walks away instantly loosing.

ESB -1138
Dang...and he I was waiting for that one Zelda fanboy to come and try to explain how Link would somehow manage to defeat Mewtwo. I got my hopes up for nothing.

Black Dalek
Breakz teh rulz!

Blaxican
Fail. Mew-Two is considered a video game character.

kamikz
Yup, Link obviously won't win this!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.