News regarding the trailer and when it will be broadcast outside of the United States

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85

tee_pirategirl
AWEsome thnx for posting. i think i'll enter. try out my luck.

AudioHeart
CoOl

katelovespirate
they have some good promo people working for them--- the idea of the worldwide release of the trailer is awesome. though we've had to wait quite a while, it's done nothing but gear us up for it. they wouldn't bother pulling all these stunts unless the movie really was kick-ass. wink

pyratequeen
I entered the contest, and I won!!!!!!!! Got my email a couple of days ago. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited!!!!!! big grin rock smile yes

IheartPocky
i wish i was close to one of the cities..

PirateDiva
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Im Sooooooo GOING TO THE ULTIMATE PIRATE FAN EVENT in LA!!!! W0o00o0o0o0o Im Sooooo GoNNa See The TRAILeR 2MoRRoW!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! eek! I CanT WaiT!!!!

a-k-a-amber
OMG! your so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you totally have to tell us all about it yall!

PirateDiva
U Guys Should see the Ticket it sooooo HoTT!!! It Has a Huge Picture Of Jack Sparrow on it!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! and they say to dress up as a ur favorite PIRATE!!!! Im soooo dressing Up!!! ahhhhh and they say that there r going to have special guests....Im trying not to get my hopes up, but if its someone from the CAST...I'll DIE!!!!! lol

a-k-a-amber
lol if that happens i would die for you stick out tongue ur lucky! I wish i could go *sigh* oh well I shall live you have to tell us all about it!

PROMISE US!

PirateDiva
I Promise!!!! big grin

aelizabeth
oh wow! You're so lucky! I'm so excited for you! I want DETAILS when you get back! DETAILS!!! stick out tongue

a-k-a-amber
ok i trust you big grin I just hope i can get on tomorrow to hear about it eek! who are you gunna dress like?

PirateDiva
LOL...I was gonna be a female Barbossa....But now its a cross between Barbossa and JAck...lol!!

a-k-a-amber
rofl! oh, you have to take pics! can you? and show us? pwease? I tried to be a pirate for halloween but there aint much piratey stuff i could find glad your having better luck! so what all is going on exactly? you see the trailer and CotBP and there are some guests and stuff arent they givin away stuff?

PirateDiva
Yup giving away stuff to ppl dressed up....ahhhh im freaking out...ahhh!!!

oh and of course i'll take pics!!

a-k-a-amber
big grin you have every right to freak out big grin you are one of the chosen few i mean honestly think about how many people want what you have .... *cough* me for example *cough cough* lol you will have the time of your life!

PirateDiva
I know when i saw the email it said From: Jack Sparrow....i swear i started to cry....lol...then i Read ULTIMATE FAN EVENT WINNER!!! I Passed out...lol!!!

a-k-a-amber
lol! fainted? you? lol it said frm Jack Sparrow? cool! where do you get the pleasure of seeing it?

PirateDiva
LOL...ya i hit the floor...lmao...My boss was like "What Happened?" lol!!! Ya I was Like i got mail from Jack Sparrow....I Loved it!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Im So Excited~!!!! I Can't Wait!!

a-k-a-amber
well have a good time big grin im happy for ya big grin sorry i left for a minute my comp zonked out on me have fun every detail matters tomorrow dont forget anything! i g2g ttyl big grin

You are going to have sooooooooooooooooo much fun eek!

PirateDiva
Thank YoU....dont worry...i'll treasure every minute of it love....so every detail will be remembered!!! big grin

IheartPocky
aww i so wish i was going too...

i cant wait for monday!!!

AudioHeart
omg thats soo cool! omg TRAILER TOMORROW!!!! CRAYZEE

Spartan005
Wow.. I just realized how close this movie is to being released eek!

And the trailer is on MONDAY eek!

AudioHeart
OMG THE TRAILER IS LIKE 15 HOURS AWAY!!! IM FREAKING OUT

AudioHeart
Soo, if you dont live in America you can just go on the site and watch it?

IheartPocky
OMG! i need to see it in english now lol

Chiki Mina
OMG! PirateDiva, don't freak out when you see a weird looking zomby who goes by the name of Melina lol

You might see me at the premier being arrested for molesting johnny!

Claudia_Black
i can't wait for the english version of the trailor (i don't even bother to say the subtitled version...that will take more time and i'm super excited)

PirateDiva
LOL...Love ur Siggy Claudia Black!!! Team Sparrow!!!!! LOL

Angelofdeath007
WTF? I just found out the trailer premiered over here in New Zealand during a current affairs show at 7.30. That is not primetime or top rated! Dammit Disney. I was so excited about watching it on TV. I expected it to premiere during Ugly Betty or Boston Legal tonight. Not Campbell Live!. Sorry for bumping but I needed to rant. Whos stupid idea was that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.