Calpyso

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andersquintos
I've been thinking about this alot. What's gonna happen when calypso is freed will she help the pirates to defeat EITC/Beckett or will she reunite with Davy Jones and try to kill them all?

Mistypirate
She will screw up the pirates. But I think a certain pirate which is not Jack will do something courages to save all of them.

savvysparrow
Originally posted by andersquintos
I've been thinking about this alot. What's gonna happen when calypso is freed will she help the pirates to defeat EITC/Beckett or will she reunite with Davy Jones and try to kill them all?

Well, you have to keep in mind that Calypso was supposedly trapped by the Betheren, so my guess is that she owes them no love. I would think that she is, like so many characters in the story, on her own side. I would imagine that her allegances probably don't allign much with Beckett's ideas for the domination of the sea, since she is is the sea. So I think she'll find more of a common interest with the Pirates at least temporarily. I've heard rumor that the reunion between Calypso and Davy Jones will be touching.

bat14
sorry, but who is calypso... i didn't get it

Ericadawn
She's a trickster in disguise.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
She will screw up the pirates. But I think a certain pirate which is not Jack will do something courages to save all of them.

MISTY where on Earth have u been?????? The Tariler is soooo Premiereing on Monday!!!!!!

OMG I've Missed You!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.