She Hulk & Immortal Hercules vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these two beat the Gamma God?

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Can these two beat the Gamma God?

I don't think so

golem370
I bet it would be a good fight.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
I bet it would be a good fight.

U are correct smile

snoopdogg
Hulk still wins. He's already beat the crap out of the Avengers including Namor, Iron Man, Wonderman, etc.

guy222
Hulk

olympian
"Beat the crap out" is higly exageratted. More like he stood against them.

Then again, Hulk tends to do better against groups, and we all know Jen wouldnt probably go all out against her cousin. I honestly dont see this being much different than a standart Hercules and Hulk clash.

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash puny god and puny cousin 10/10

GahLakTus
Originally posted by olympian
"Beat the crap out" is higly exageratted. More like he stood against them.

Then again, Hulk tends to do better against groups, and we all know Jen wouldnt probably go all out against her cousin. I honestly dont see this being much different than a standart Hercules and Hulk clash.

So what your saying is Hulk is more capable of beating the crap out of multiple people as opposed to one or two? I see...

olympian
I cleary didnt said "beating the crap" out of anyone, since he didnt won against the Avengers.

But saying he tends to look more impressive, showings wise against a team than just one guy isent really innacurate.

GahLakTus
I cleary didnt said "beating the crap" out of anyone, since he didnt won against the Avengers.

But saying he tends to look more impressive, showings wise against a team than just one guy isent really innacurate.

Please explain - are you saying it is easier to defeat multiple foes as opposed to singular? Take my advice and think carefully before you respond.

olympian
For the HULK its not out of place to LOOK more impressive against a team than just one guy, because of the simple fact that he tends to rage up higher against a situation he sees as unfair in the first place.

Take a look at his track record.

This is nothing to say that hes going to beat them. Just that his powerset is something that works in that context, and makes him look somewhat more impressive.

You can disagree if you like.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by GahLakTus
Please explain - are you saying it is easier to defeat multiple foes as opposed to singular? Take my advice and think carefully before you respond.

well actually in some fights especially H2h combat some people do fight better against multiple people. I know it counter-intuitive and its rare but its possible especially in comic books big grin Remember that movie princess buttercup the giant explains why he is losing to the masked man when he has fought dozens ofa guys at a time.. and yeah olympian may have explained things better...

GahLakTus
For the HULK its not out of place to LOOK more impressive against a team than just one guy, because of the simple fact that he tends to rage up higher against a situation he sees as unfair in the first place.

Take a look at his track record.

This is nothing to say that hes going to beat them. Just that his powerset is something that works in that context, and makes him look somewhat more impressive.

You can disagree if you like.

Of course it LOOKS more impressive thats because IT IS more impressive. Simple logic it would seem.

olympian
Then what are you in disagreement with, chump?

GahLakTus
Then what are you in disagreement with, chump?

That you somehow believe it is easier to defeat multiple foes rather than singular. Chump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.