Hawkeye runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Ok Hawkeye gets virtually unlimited basic sharp arrows. He also gets a taser stun arrow, a single EMP arrow, a couple of explosive arrows, a single net arrow and a sonic boom arrow. Like I say he has unlimited normal arrows but once he uses a trick arrow he can't use it again (Except the explosive arrows he has two of those to use).

Ok here's the gauntlet.

1. Aunt May armed with a frying pan in the Parker's residence in Queens.

2. 20 Police Officers on a rooftop, each armed with a pistol.

3. 20 SHIELD agents each armed with a single pistol in the briefing room of the shield helcarrier.

4. 10 SHIELD Cape Killer agents (The ones who were in the Civil War event) Armed in their usual gear.

5. Cyclops in the X-mansion lounge area without his optic blasts.

6. Jubilee In the danger room with several danger room traps and "obstacles" switched on.

7. Bullseye in an office block full of chairs desks, general stationary and office equipment.

8. Black Panther unarmed on a small remote island.

9. Wolverine minus his claws in a 30 x 30 foot adamantium cage.

10. Captain America armed with his shield on a city street (crowded area of civilians)

11. Cyclops with blasts in the same arena as Cap.

12. Spidey in a deserted city street.

How far does Hawkeye get? Does he go all he way? He is fully rested after each fight yes

SpunkySmurph
Makes it to 8. 9 if Black Panther doesn't have his suit.

willRules
What about the trick arrows, do you reckon Hawkeye would have used them up by 8? If BP had his suit, would any of Hawkeye's arrows be effective for a KO at least? smile

Bear in mind this is Black panther, not Black Panther written by Hudlin yes

willRules
Ok whilst I'm waiting for replies, here's my opinion..........

1. Aunt May armed with a frying pan in the Parker's residence in Queens.

Tough fight and there will be some arrows deflected from the frying pan but hawkeye should be able to just about take her down without using any trick arrows. it's lucky Ben is dead otherwise he'd be in trouble.

2. 20 Police Officers on a rooftop, each armed with a pistol.

Easy.

3. 20 SHIELD agents each armed with a single pistol in the briefing room of the shield helcarrier.

Slightly harder than the police but still reasonably easy.

4. 10 SHIELD Cape Killer agents (The ones who were in the Civil War event) Armed in their usual gear.

Ok this is starting to get harder from clint, he should be able to take them down. If his normal arrows don't pierce the skin and they won't penetrate any weak points, then his small scale EMP arrow will take them down.

5. Cyclops in the X-mansion lounge area without his optic blasts.

Cyke is well trained and although Hawkeye has had lesson from Cap, provided Cyke doesn't get too close Hawkeye should be able to take him down.

6. Jubilee In the danger room with several danger room traps and "obstacles" switched on.

Ok this isn't so much dependant on him trying to compensate for Jubilee's agility but overcoming the danger room. It's possible he could take her down with his net arrow and let the danger room finish her off.

7. Bullseye in an office block full of chairs desks, general stationary and office equipment.

Here Hawkeye is reliant upon his unlimited normal arrows to try and destroy Bullseye's office weapons. If he hit's Bullseye a couple of times, the villain should pass out from blood loss.

8. Black Panther unarmed on a small remote island.

Ok this is gonna be hard. Without his special suit, Hawkeye just need to hit him a couple of times with normal arrows, otherwise an explosive arrow may be required to take down BP for a KO

9. Wolverine minus his claws in a 30 x 30 foot adamantium cage.

Here Hawkeye can try and KO Logan with some well placed hits, but if Logan's healing compensates, then Hawkeye could use his taser arrow for a KO

10. Captain America armed with his shield on a city street (crowded area of civilians)

Same tactic as Bullseye (Blood loss with normal arrows) but it's gonna be hard. I don't know if he can pull this one off.

11. Cyclops with blasts in the same arena as Cap.

Same as Cap but even harder. An explosive arrow may help, but then from my strategy he only has his sonic boom arrow.

12. Spidey in a deserted city street.

Ok Hawkeye is screwed unless he can nail spidey with a sonic boom arrow or a few regular ones. It's unlikely he will hit and it will on take one hit from spidey and it's game over, but he has a very, very slim chance of pulling it off.

willRules
BUMPTY BUMP

TricksterPriest
Really good gauntlet. thumb up I think he stops at 10. Frankly, I don't see how he can use his trick arrows to stop Cap without hurting civilians, and the civvies are more likely to help Cap and dogpile Hawkeye. if that's barred, I still say Cap for a majority. He may not get past 7. that one depends on how far they start from each other and who's got the faster draw.

willRules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Really good gauntlet. thumb up I think he stops at 10. Frankly, I don't see how he can use his trick arrows to stop Cap without hurting civilians, and the civvies are more likely to help Cap and dogpile Hawkeye. if that's barred, I still say Cap for a majority. He may not get past 7. that one depends on how far they start from each other and who's got the faster draw.

Cheers big grin

I read somewhere but I'm not sure if it's true that Hawkeye once shot out of the air all the stuff Bullseye threw at him, which if it's true is an incredible accuracy feat from Hawkeye.

Yeah I didn't think about the civilians helping. Do you think Cap would still beat Hawkeye even if Hawkeye still had his trick arrows left over? What about the taser arrow?

Scoobless
Clears it (apart from Spider-Man)

big grin

shifty

Bouboumaster
He stop at 9

Priest
the number nine scenario would be a cool fight.

Nataku8188
Bullseye. He can pull the wheels off the bottoms of the chairs, he can throw staplers, post it pads, generally anything that weighs more than 1/4 of a pound can be used to deflect Hawkeye's arrows, and he can throw things a lot faster than HE can shoot. There's no arguing that.

Assuming he does somehow beat Bullseye (It's possible, but not likely) I'd say he gets stopped at Captain America.

willRules
Even with trick arrows to spare?

willRules
Originally posted by Priest
the number nine scenario would be a cool fight.

yes

I would also love to see scenario's 3, 5 and 7 in a comic yes

willRules
BUMPTY BUMP

guy222
Originally posted by willRules
BUMPTY BUMP

aunt may smacks him big grin

willRules
lol

BUMP

Alfheim
He could die at 7, Bullseye seem to be more accurate than Hawkeye, so all things being equal he should lose.

If he gets past 7 BP kicks his ***

But then again DD cant make a paper aeroplane go through a window but still kicks his butt. I dunno im still inclined to say Bullseye I think he seems to be a better MA than Hawkeye. Bullseye has a pretty good showing ainst DD and Elecktra at the same time, he lost but put up a good fight.

Also Bullseye has an adamantuim skeleton now. Then again Hawkeye has more versatile weapons.....so I guess Hawkeye wins.

llagrok
4 is way harder than 5.

willRules
Originally posted by Alfheim
He could die at 7, Bullseye seem to be more accurate than Hawkeye, so all things being equal he should lose.

If he gets past 7 BP kicks his ***

But then again DD cant make a paper aeroplane go through a window but still kicks his butt. I dunno im still inclined to say Bullseye I think he seems to be a better MA than Hawkeye. Bullseye has a pretty good showing ainst DD and Elecktra at the same time, he lost but put up a good fight.

Also Bullseye has an adamantuim skeleton now. Then again Hawkeye has more versatile weapons.....so I guess Hawkeye wins.

If you are talking about the feat Bullseye had during Bendis' run where he came in on the bike, as cool as that was, in terms of fighting, Bullseye isn't that skilled. That has to be one of, if not his highest feat in terms of Martial arts. On most occasions when Daredevil and Bullseye fight, Daredevil gets close to outfight Bullseye and he usually tends to curbstomp. Bullseye's strength lies in his accuracy with range and his resourcefulness

Alfheim
Originally posted by willRules
If you are talking about the feat Bullseye had during Bendis' run where he came in on the bike, as cool as that was, in terms of fighting, Bullseye isn't that skilled. That has to be one of, if not his highest feat in terms of Martial arts. On most occasions when Daredevil and Bullseye fight, Daredevil gets close to outfight Bullseye and he usually tends to curbstomp. Bullseye's strength lies in his accuracy with range and his resourcefulness

Look dont backchat respect your elders! laughing out loud In all seriousness I think it might have been Bendis but I dont think he was on a bike I remeber he was actually fighting Elecktra and DD H2H, he did a move where he made DD hit Electra which was pretty cool, then after that naturally he procceded to get beaten up. laughing out loud but it was a pretty cool move.

tkitna
In all honesty, if Cyke doesnt hold back, Hawkeye is dust at 5.

llagrok
Originally posted by tkitna
In all honesty, if Cyke doesnt hold back, Hawkeye is dust at 5.

Cyke is gonna beat him to dust?

tkitna
Originally posted by llagrok
Cyke is gonna beat him to dust?

Oh F#$K!

I just reread and saw 'NO Optic Blasts',,,,,my bad.

llagrok
Originally posted by tkitna
Oh F#$K!

I just reread and saw 'NO Optic Blasts',,,,,my bad.

I think Cyclops could take him in hand to hand, but it'll be hard if he starts at a distance.

willRules
Originally posted by Alfheim
Look dont backchat respect your elders! laughing out loud In all seriousness I think it might have been Bendis but I dont think he was on a bike I remeber he was actually fighting Elecktra and DD H2H, he did a move where he made DD hit Electra which was pretty cool, then after that naturally he procceded to get beaten up. laughing out loud but it was a pretty cool move.

If it was in the storyline called the Murdock Files/papers (I forget which) then we are talking about the same fight yes The fight started on a rooftop and descended into a city street, Bullseye (my point being) very uncharacteristically held his own against both DD and Elektra yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.