Toad vs Some Xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toad313
Toad vs

Cyclops
Storm
Jean Grey
Professor X
Nightcrawler

SpunkySmurph
Toad gets mindraped, ripped apart, electrocuted, BFR'd, frozen solid, disintegrated, and recieves a heart attack and brain aneurysm, at the same time, as soon as the match starts.

Thanks for playing.

Toad313
I say 5/5.

Proffesor X is pretty much a nonfactor. People with strong minds can resist telepathy,a nd Toad is an genius. He is Magnetos mechanicguy.

A weaker version of Toad from the cartoons hitted nightcrawler and did damage. The strong comicversion i am speaking of would kill him with his 1-ton punches.

Of course, Storm and Cyclops cant hit the very fast and agile Toad, but can Jean hit him with her telepathy so they can hit him?

Thats the question

Then again, wikipedia says Toad has a healing factor...

spidey-dude
any of those guys on the team can take on toad on by themselves

pr1983
Originally posted by Toad313
Toad vs

Cyclops
Storm
Jean Grey
Professor X
Nightcrawler

Originally posted by spidey-dude
any of those guys on the team can take on toad on by themselves

erm

Toad313
I say 5/5.

Proffesor X is pretty much a nonfactor. People with strong minds can resist telepathy,a nd Toad is an genius. He is Magnetos mechanicguy.

A weaker version of Toad from the cartoons hitted nightcrawler and did damage. The strong comicversion i am speaking of would kill him with his 1-ton punches.

Of course, Storm and Cyclops cant hit the very fast and agile Toad, but can Jean hit him with her telepathy so they can hit him?

Thats the question

SpunkySmurph
Is Toad faster then 1/3 the speed of light?
Does he have a smarter mind then the Danger Room?
Is he fast enough to dodge bullets after they've left the gun?
Does he have enough agility to dodge a forest-leveling blast?

Regardless, I'll treat this as a joke, thought a toad fanboy would be a breath of fresh air.

Brutacus
I say 5/5.

Thats the question

Euh prof is one of the strongest telepaths on the planet.
And even thow he knows how to use tech pretty good, he's not a genius not in the term of creating stuff, his intelligence is rather low compared to other people.

And NC would be able to tp toads head of iff he wanted to.
Storm doesn't need to hit him she can create a cyclone or hard winds or what ever to just blow him away.
Cyclops got great aim with his blast, toad might dodge a few but will get hit and than it's lights out.

Toad313
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Is Toad faster then 1/3 the speed of light?
Does he have a smarter mind then the Danger Room?
Is he fast enough to dodge bullets after they've left the gun?
Does he have enough agility to dodge a forest-leveling blast?

Regardless, Ill treat this as a joke, thought a toad fanboy would be a breath of fresh air.

Toad is not EXTREMELY fast. Just too fast for any of those, and marvel has stated that themself. And toad has dodged a machinegunmans shots after it was fired? And toad would run out of the way before cyclops fired the forest ruining blast or jump over it and kick cyclops

DigiMark007
Dude, you gotta start making threads that make at least a little sense....and read the rules, stop being an irrational fanboy for toad, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.