Iceman vs The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Both get 5mins to prep!
To the death, who wins?

This also poses the question to me can Bobby be killed? I mean he doesn't need a physical body as long as there some form of moisture and I don't see anyone removing all moisture form the planet anytime soon! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Toad313
Flash speedblitzez

Entity
Originally posted by Toad313
Flash speedblitzez

What the hell is a speedblitz going to do to kill Bobby??? confused

Toad313
kill him before he becomes unkillable?wink

2damnloud
Iceman

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
What the hell is a speedblitz going to do to kill Bobby??? confused

Well Flash can just grab every water molecule on the planet and BFR them.

Bobby will never get the chance to hide inside Wally since A) he'll have no speed and B) Wally will be done too fast as well as completely undetectable

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well Flash can just grab every water molecule on the planet and BFR them.

Bobby will never get the chance to hide inside Wally since A) he'll have no speed and B) Wally will be done too fast as well as completely undetectable
Grab every water molecule on the planet?
- Did you know that humans themselves consist of 70% water ...
All Boby needs to do is to think, the question is therefore, could Flash kill Boby before he thinks a thought, the 5 minutes of prep time might work in Bobby's favor.

2damnloud
Wally has to breath right?? Water vapor in the air right???

viola

laughing@Flash "grabbing all the water molecules on earth"

Yall go entirely TOOO far with the comic book shit

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Grab every water molecule on the planet?
- Did you know that humans themselves consist of 70% water ...
All Boby needs to do is to think, the question is therefore, could Flash kill Boby before he thinks a thought, the 5 minutes of prep time might work in Bobby's favor.

srug I'm a huge Flash fanboy.

Anyway if they're resprected to an arena it would be possible for Flash to BFR everything before the light reflected from his body reached Bobby's eyes.

With 5 min to prep he could grab all the KE on the planet (not Bobby's though that would be cheating )

2damnloud
Doesn't he have to SEE the molecules to "grab them"??

In the time it takkes him to gather an IMEARSURABLY STUPID amount of water from all over the world, wouldn't Bobby have completed the thought it takes to do whatever he needs to do to Flash??

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Doesn't he have to SEE the molecules to "grab them"??

confused No. Water molecules are small not intagible.

In the time it takkes him to gather an IMEARSURABLY STUPID amount of water from all over the world, wouldn't Bobby have completed the thought it takes to do whatever he needs to do to Flash??

Flash with all the planet's speed would be traveling so far beyond light that Bobby wouldn't know where he was and probably wouldn't even have a chance to complete that thought anyway.

I'll admit Wally can't kill Bobby but BFRing him at many times the speed of light still counts as a win.

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Both get 5mins to prep!
To the death, who wins?

This also poses the question to me can Bobby be killed? I mean he doesn't need a physical body as long as there some form of moisture and I don't see anyone removing all moisture form the planet anytime soon! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bobby

Bentley
Flash cannot make any difference between water molecules or any other element, he has no perception to see such thing. He cannot really kill Bobby.

Entity
*cough*

King Kandy
Flash dumps him into the speed force. I don't care who he is, his consciusness isn't getting out of there.

jrodslam
Originally posted by King Kandy
Flash dumps him into the speed force. I don't care who he is, his consciusness isn't getting out of there.

Unless Bobby leaves traces of himself inside Flash, then at the right moment...ccrraacckkk!!!erm

Bentley
Flash cannot be sure he took the entire Iceman into the speed force. Imagine you punch someone or grab him; part of his gets expelled from his body in a molecular level, but in Iceman's case, that part has his spirit. Flash is a goner.

King Kandy
Yes, Iceman COULD leave his body right before he's dumped intot he speedforce... If not for the fact that Flash will be moving at multiple times the speed of light.

Bentley
What I mean is that Flash cannot be sure of dumping every single particle in Iceman when dumping him in the speed force, this would happen simply by the fact molecules will split from Iceman as soon as Flash touches him.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Bentley
What I mean is that Flash cannot be sure of dumping every single particle in Iceman when dumping him in the speed force, this would happen simply by the fact molecules will split from Iceman as soon as Flash touches him.
Are you saying like Flash tackles him like a football player for some reason and some ice flakes come off Iceman's body, he can return from those flakes when the rest of his original ice body is in the speed force?

Bentley
My point is more on the lines of a molecular sized part of Bobby remaining in the arena and Bobby remaining there. We are the ones assuming that if Flash takes a chunk of Bobby his mind will leave too, assuming that the size of the chunk matter.

Iceman has splited before, but he knew it, his consience was there interpreting his position, if Flash actually speed blitzes, it could be that Bobby is left behind instead of taken with the larger chunk.

starlock
In Xmen #195 page 7?(they dont number them)
iceman is occupying the same space as a wall,he dissperses his body and reforms while teammates are falling and saves them(on page 8?),it sates that bobby has learned that his flesh is ice and ice is crystal,and every part of a crystal contains enough information to recreate the whole,

Still undecided but i am checking the respect threads

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Are you saying like Flash tackles him like a football player for some reason and some ice flakes come off Iceman's body, he can return from those flakes when the rest of his original ice body is in the speed force?

Yes

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Yes

Of course Flash can just suck those pieces up with a whirlwind and throw them in too.

Bentley
Now that may actually work. Will it be fast enough to keep Bobby from moving to other waters? Will it take every molecule for sure without dispersing some materials and doing it worse? Can Flash throw air into the speed force? Will Flash be smart enough to pull this off without previous knowledge?

janus77
Doesn't the Flash contain moisture himself?

Iceman could erect a meters thick wall of solid ice all around him. make himself so slippery and frictionless that the Flash just slips off of him and loses his grip (has happened to The Flash before in comics).

don't think Iceman is going to lose to The Flash. though I like both characters.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
Iceman could erect a meters thick wall of solid ice all around him. make himself so slippery and frictionless that the Flash just slips off of him and loses his grip (has happened to The Flash before in comics).

He would never have the chance.

janus77
5mins prep is 4mins and 59 seconds more than Iceman would need smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
5mins prep is 4mins and 59 seconds more than Iceman would need smile

Forgot about that.

During those same 5 minutes Flash will be stealing all the KE on the planet and once the match starts he'll be able to pick apart wall piece by piece.

King Kandy
I hear alot of the idea that Bobby's mind will exit his body before it's dumped into the speedforce.

Do you have any clue how fast Flash will be going? Bobby will be in the Speedforce before he realizes Flash was there.

Bentley
The issue Candy is that Flash cannot really tag Bobby, he would need to dump the planet, his clothes and his fluids to make sure he took Iceman.

King Kandy
The issue Candy is that Flash cannot really tag Bobby, he would need to dump the planet, his clothes and his fluids to make sure he took Iceman.
No, he just needs to Dump whatever contains Iceman's consciousness. He doesn't constantly inhabit all water, he moves his consciousness from body of water to body of water. He isn't the whole world unless he consciously wills himself to be.

He'll be in the Speed Force before he can even process the thought of merging with all water on Earth.

Bentley
First of all, he has prep, so Iceman could put himself in most of the world. Second, Flash cannot be sure that every molecule of Iceman is dumped when he makes his move. Flash doesn't have microscopic vision.

starlock
Thread starter said to the death, so i think BFR is not going to help here,this is too much debatable evidence that he could even take all of bobby, or be sure he had him in the first place, 5 minutes prep plus the "to the death" rules i have to go with Iceman for the win

According to the rules in this thread
Current flash------ iceman wins 9/10
Wally/Barry-------- Iceman wins 7/10

I think the more experienced Flash's will figure something to kill bobby i have to give them alot of respect

I am not debating the speed issue but to kill bobby seems alittle hard to do these days,

I have read both respect threads,this is only my opinon

King Kandy
Okay... I didn't notice that they had prep...

Well then Bobby wins.

Entity
Everyone keeps talking about dumping Bobby into the speed force!

The point of this being to the death aside, couldn't Bobby just transfer to the moisture within the Flash himself. If so what good does it do to put him in the speedforce? There either both gonna get stuck there or Flash will just bring Bobby back with him when he returns! Also how in the hell is Flash going to get rid of all the moister in the planet? He needs it to breath and live also! Even if he didn't where the hell is he going to place it. Is the Flash capable of running off the planet? (No, I'm not being a smartass. I really don't know, thou I SERIOUSLY don't think he should be able to without some kinda of device.) Still if Flash could and did take ALL the moisture off the planet, could Bobby just inhabit it where ever it is?

I've always loved Bobby as a character. I have always seen him as one of not just the most powerful X-Men but, The most powerful X-Men and one of the greatest forces on Earth. The problem is he just doesn't believe he is capable of what he can REALLY do and he doesn't have the discipline to be what he has the potential to be. But thats a huge part of why I love him.

starlock
To give flash credit....
In the Flash Resect thread i believe Wally/Flash ran in space
It definetly was not the current flash though,but he has done it.

xjustice69x
hmm tuff fight. but bobby has the advantage here with these rules

Symmetric Chaos
Flash can never ever lose to anybody.

But I guess Bobby might win cause he's a mutie.

starlock
Originally posted by xjustice69x
hmm tuff fight. but bobby has the advantage here with these rules

yeah i think the rules clinch it for iceman,i mean i give props to the more experienced flash('s),And since its a debate i gave some wins for their Awesome feats and crafty ways they use their powers,But i dont see an argument that would lead me to beleive that they could kill him

starlock
Flash can never ever lose to anybody.

But I guess Bobby might win cause he's a mutie.

Hey there
I have my favorites to and i know how hard it is when they are put in a situation,that you dont see them winning

I hope i am coming across sincere when i say i think it is very big of you to even hint that bobby could win under these rules(i will take him being a mutie good enough hehe)

I respect that alot

xjustice69x
Originally posted by starlock
yeah i think the rules clinch it for iceman,i mean i give props to the more experienced flash('s),And since its a debate i gave some wins for their Awesome feats and crafty ways they use their powers,But i dont see an argument that would lead me to beleive that they could kill him
exactly .
but with out the prep time its proly a dif story

King Kandy
Flash would win a solid majority without prep, but with Prep he has no real way to hurt Bobby.

Swanky-Tuna
So then it's a stalemate with prep. I don't think Iceman has the reaction speed to mount an attack on somebody moving faster than he can think or see.

The Pict
So then it's a stalemate with prep. I don't think Iceman has the reaction speed to mount an attack on somebody moving faster than he can think or see.

thumb up I agree with that

starlock

Ice man can just effect a large area knowing flash has to try and kill him, so when flash makes his move to kill bobby and fails i think iceman can effect an area to stop flash,Iceman can see in temperatures(how he knew onslaught was there) and he can effect a large area,i really dont see a stalemate in a "to the death match"

In the respect thread bobby can be in two places at the same time,he is a part of everything,he can reform from any part of his ice(crystal)

I respect anyones opinon,but to the death seems in favor of Iceman,to me it just makes sense

The Pict
Ice man can just effect a large area knowing flash has to try and kill him, so when flash makes his move to kill bobby and fails

Sorry, but how can Bobby know when Flash will be making his move?

starlock
Originally posted by The Pict
Sorry, but how can Bobby know when Flash will be making his move?

This is based on the fact that Flash cant kill Bobby
To answer your question
Heat patterns,movement causes friction and it has heat,Bobby sees (Onslaught coming even when he is using psionic powers to hide himself)

He can make snow and since he is a part of everything he will know when he is stepping on it

Since he is everywhere he knows where he is at all times

Thats just off the top of my head

Now you realize this is to the death? they are not playing TAG

Now are you telling me flash wont try to make the first move? is any fan going to say that? well then he has no chance at all

Bobby makes the first move and its over period.

I have read both respect threads and i would advise everyone to do the same,but hey i will respect all views smile

The Pict
This is based on the fact that Flash cant kill Bobby
To answer your question
Heat patterns,movement causes friction and it has heat,Bobby sees (Onslaught coming even when he is using psionic powers to hide himself)

Flash will be moving too fast to be seen

He can make snow and since he is a part of everything he will know when he is stepping on it

I'm pretty sure it says in the respect thread that Flash can move solid objects so who says Iceman will feel him on Snow? Also even if he does Flash will be long gone from anywhere Bobby senses him.

Since he is everywhere he knows where he is at all times

No, Like I just said, when Bobby Feels Flash somewhere he'll already be gone.

basilisk
Forgot about that.

During those same 5 minutes Flash will be stealing all the KE on the planet and once the match starts he'll be able to pick apart wall piece by piece.

Since Flash moves much faster than thought, what happens if Flash steals so much KE that Iceman is reduced to absolute zero before he can register a thought? At that temp with no molecular motion does Iceman's consciousness cease to function?

I remember a Hulk annual where a Sentinel actually knocked Iceman out with cold blasts... funny.

starlock
Flash will be moving too fast to be seen

I'm pretty sure it says in the respect thread that Flash can move solid objects so who says Iceman will feel him on Snow? Also even if he does Flash will be long gone from anywhere Bobby senses him.

No, Like I just said, when Bobby Feels Flash somewhere he'll already be gone.

OK i can play this game and have fun to smile

he does not have to be seen?
he wants to kill bobby right? now if the invisible man is right next to iceman and darnit he cant see him,so he effects the whole area with his power will the invisible man be unhurt just because he cant see him?

bring a better explanation about not being seen,i can think of some hehe
and not being there well he looses for leaving the battle field,oh he is running around the battle zone so fast he cant be seen? anyway iceman can effect a BIG area he will at least be subject to oppose a power from Iceman

if an area is being subject to Icemans power,and flash goes into said area there will be a chance hes affected by it,no matter how small?

i like these views that try and go around the points made,its actually fun smile

This is only my opinon
this can go on all day, but the fact that flash cant kill bobby,and its debateable if bobby can kill flash,maybe that will make some sense
but thats how i see it,

But hey to each his own smile

The Pict
OK i can play this game and have fun to smile

he does not have to be seen?
he wants to kill bobby right? now if the invisible man is right next to iceman and darnit he cant see him,so he effects the whole area with his power will the invisible man be unhurt just because he cant see him?

bring a better explanation about not being seen,i can think of some hehe
and not being there well he looses for leaving the battle field,oh he is running around the battle zone so fast he cant be seen? anyway iceman can effect a BIG area he will at least be subject to oppose a power from Iceman

if an area is being subject to Icemans power,and flash goes into said area there will be a chance hes affected by it,no matter how small?

i like these views that try and go around the points made,its actually fun smile

This is only my opinon
this can go on all day, but the fact that flash cant kill bobby,and its debateable if bobby can kill flash,maybe that will make some sense
but thats how i see it,

But hey to each his own smile

I didn't really get much sense out of that.

And what's with all the smug smiling faces? You're not answering the points I brought so is there something funny I missed?

Magee
I think what he meant to say was. Iceman can freeze a large area of land in the hope that he will some how get Flash in it but i'm affraid thats not the case.

jasofisc
ok I think comic books don't come close to supporting what people on this forum say about super speedsters like flash and superman. i have read a few flash graphic novels and have been to the respect thread several times (same with supes and other people with superspeed) and it takes them a while to come anywhere close to light speed. Now there are some scans that I see that they go lightspeed very fast but there are more scans that i have seen where the person (like flash) has said that it takes a while to go to light speed and with great effort. that is all to say that it would be quite the fight for flash. But I think in the end he could send bobies consceincess to the speed force and the fight would be over.

The Pict
Originally posted by jasofisc
ok I think comic books don't come close to supporting what people on this forum say about super speedsters like flash and superman. i have read a few flash graphic novels and have been to the respect thread several times (same with supes and other people with superspeed) and it takes them a while to come anywhere close to light speed. Now there are some scans that I see that they go lightspeed very fast but there are more scans that i have seen where the person (like flash) has said that it takes a while to go to light speed and with great effort. that is all to say that it would be quite the fight for flash. But I think in the end he could send bobies consceincess to the speed force and the fight would be over.

They have 5 minutes of prep, though, so acceleration won't be a problem.

horrorwolf
Yes the light/super speed arguments fail to take into consideration the amount of time necessary to build up the momentum.

starlock
i am having fun debating,is that a problem for you? or anyone else?
You might want to check but i dont think there is a smug smiley to choose from

i am sincere when i say i am not choosing a smug smiley,that is your interpertation,i know its hard to get the meaning from typed words so i am just enjoying myself, i like when people try and find ways to find fault at what i am saying,it's great debating and so i actually think you might be a great debater

If you cant understand what i wrote and what i mean thats cool, i am sure there are many who can explain it,or if i have time i will

i am still having fun and will continue to unless someone gets disrespectfull,but untill then have a great time smile

The Pict
i am having fun debating,is that a problem for you? or anyone else?
You might want to check but i dont think there is a smug smiley to choose from

But you're not debating with me, you ignored what I said. You didn't discuss any points I made, you completely bypassed them.

If you cant understand what i wrote and what i mean thats cool, i am sure there are many who can explain it,or if i have time i will

Your posts are like 40 minutes apart, I don't fancy waiting around for you to explain what you wrote. I didn't really make sense to me, that's it.

starlock
Originally posted by jasofisc

i respect your views

I have stated that it is Current flash as the thread starter did not state which pages back i even broke it down,so i dont give him all the past flash's feats,but that is me being fair

Sending his consiousness into the speedforce,when bobby can hide inside flash?
it is to the Death as in Dead

starlock
But you're not debating with me, you ignored what I said. You didn't discuss any points I made, you completely bypassed them.

Your posts are like 40 minutes apart, I don't fancy waiting around for you to explain what you wrote. I didn't really make sense to me, that's it.

I am posting from work..sorry

so how will bobby know when flash makes his move
simple he does not need to ok

when bobby feels flash he will allready be gone

an area effect can still hurt flash,Bobby knows the terrain for the match,there is no need to find him, or know where he is ok

Flash will move to fast to be seen

he does not need to see him ,not how his powers work as explained ok

Flash can move thru solid objects how will bobby know where he is
He does not need to as explained ok

No, Like I just said, when Bobby Feels Flash somewhere he'll already be gone
like i said he does not need to ok

did i miss something?

Magee
lol.

I really have no idea what your trying to say but Bobby can not hurt flash if he can not see him and has no idea where he is. Now due to the 5 min prep iceman can just turn to water vapour tipping the battle in his favour, you might think. However using the 5min prep Wally could go back in time and kill him when he was teh baby, FLASH WINS. xD

2damnloud
Flash has to build up MOMENTUM.

Flash's time building momentum is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>speed of thought.

Iceman wins

Magee
There is 5 mins prep before this battle, the only reason bobby stands the slightest chance I might add.

jrodslam
5 min prep before battle. Thats means each character has BASIC knowledge of their opponent.

Does 5 min prep mean Flash gets to build up speed to near lightspeed levels? No it doesnt.

Even without any type of prep, i think it would be a close fight.

Swanky-Tuna
Ice man can just effect a large area knowing flash has to try and kill him, so when flash makes his move to kill bobby and fails i think iceman can effect an area to stop flash,Iceman can see in temperatures(how he knew onslaught was there) and he can effect a large area,i really dont see a stalemate in a "to the death match"

In the respect thread bobby can be in two places at the same time,he is a part of everything,he can reform from any part of his ice(crystal)

I respect anyones opinon,but to the death seems in favor of Iceman,to me it just makes sense
I don't simply mean Flash will be invisible. I mean he'll be outrunning the light, even infrared light. In either spectrum he'll just be seeing streaks everywhere at best. And just blasting the place with AE is pointless. The "ice up" process would be slow that Flash could feel it and heat himself back up. Or tear holes through all the ice. Or keep shattering it with sonic booms. Maybe he can just tear ass around the planet throwing chunks into the speed force.

Originally posted by horrorwolf
Yes the light/super speed arguments fail to take into consideration the amount of time necessary to build up the momentum.
Well, he has 5 minutes to amass stolen speed. On top of that, the gaining momentum thing is kind of iffy. Sometimes he needs to gain speed and sometimes he can drop a state where everything is completely frozen in no time.

The Pict
Originally posted by jrodslam
5 min prep before battle. Thats means each character has BASIC knowledge of their opponent.

Does 5 min prep mean Flash gets to build up speed to near lightspeed levels? No it doesnt.

Works both ways then, going by your argument Iceman can't use the prep time to transfer his conscience anywhere. As soon as the fight starts he's blitzed in less than a second.

jrodslam
Works both ways then, going by your argument Iceman can't use the prep time to transfer his conscience anywhere. As soon as the fight starts he's blitzed in less than a second.

I know it works both ways. I never stated Iceman could instantly transfer his conscience somewhere else. HOWEVER, once the fight starts and Flash speedblitzes and shatters Bobby(which may or may not happen), thats when Iceman launches the counter attack. And that my friend is when the real fight starts.

starlock
I don't simply mean Flash will be invisible. I mean he'll be outrunning the light, even infrared light. In either spectrum he'll just be seeing streaks everywhere at best. And just blasting the place with AE is pointless. The "ice up" process would be slow that Flash could feel it and heat himself back up. Or tear holes through all the ice. Or keep shattering it with sonic booms. Maybe he can just tear ass around the planet throwing chunks into the speed force.

Well, he has 5 minutes to amass stolen speed. On top of that, the gaining momentum thing is kind of iffy. Sometimes he needs to gain speed and sometimes he can drop a state where everything is completely frozen in no time.

If someone can say that flash(the Current One) can have his consiousness in any particle of kinetic energy anywhere ,and that he is everywhere at once(without the illusion he is) i might call it a stalemate
But this is Current flash who has been impulse in the past and for 8 issues in his new series with the speed force inside him,and in the first issues he has problems with his power and title,i always look at it from as many angles i can to be fair

Leaving the battlefield under ones own power disqualifies him
so if they are fighting in a football field,and iceman can effect the whole field,Flash is constantly tryin to fend off iceman,so i would say that eventually iceman stops him and can kill him

i am not just talking about ice ramps and walls he can find the moisture in flash,he knows who his opponet is,and he knows the terrain, i will say that since they dont come from the same universe that they dont know everything about eachother, thats called being fair which i am

i also am not convinced that flash can kill bobby

HandOfFate
Hmmm...I wonder if the Flash could steal the kinetic energy from Bobby.

starlock
Originally posted by Magee
lol.

I really have no idea what your trying to say but Bobby can not hurt flash if he can not see him and has no idea where he is. Now due to the 5 min prep iceman can just turn to water vapour tipping the battle in his favour, you might think. However using the 5min prep Wally could go back in time and kill him when he was teh baby, FLASH WINS. xD

OK Bobby does not have to see him or know where he is,in a versus match against one opponet,since he is everywhere and can find flashes moisture,he is only fighting flash right
or he can use area effects to get the whole area including flash
flash cannot leave the battlefield under his own power-he forfiets

So yes Bobby can hurt even KILL flash if he can not see him or even if he does not know where he is IN THE BATTLEFIELD

If i am not making sense,try the Iceman respect thread and the rules

starlock
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Hmmm...I wonder if the Flash could steal the kinetic energy from Bobby.

In my Opinon
Excellent point- so i start from there and say can he Kill Bobby?,i say no stopping kinetic movement will not stop Bobby from tranfering himself to any moisture,even inside Flash

Let it be known i am only arguing under the rules stated by thread starter,i am not saying Iceman can beat Flash-wally or barry in a standard fight every time or even the majority, maybe against Bart/flash but that is another thread smile

Swanky-Tuna
If someone can say that flash(the Current One) can have his consiousness in any particle of kinetic energy anywhere ,and that he is everywhere at once(without the illusion he is) i might call it a stalemate
But this is Current flash who has been impulse in the past and for 8 issues in his new series with the speed force inside him,and in the first issues he has problems with his power and title,i always look at it from as many angles i can to be fair
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. He's still afraid of tearing it up? I guess I'm thinking of the best possible Flash without going into the "God of Kinetic Energy" thing. Still, just because he exists in a single location for a shred of a second, that doesn't mean Iceman can hit him. How fast can he go? Can he still vibrate himself for heat? If he can feel the oncoming cold before being engulfed by it, which seems within the abilities of all the other sub-flashes, he can defend it. And with all the power of the speed force it sounds like he can do it forever.

Almost all speedsters in DC can cover the planet in seconds, but I don't see what the battlefield size has to do with anything. Except for tearing up the planet.

It's not a matter of "can he" find the moisture in Flash, it's "will he" be able to do anything with it. It would be impossible for Iceman to lock onto it with... well, I think with any of the Flashes since they all pretty much zipped around at lightspeeds. Maybe even current Flash, unless he sucks to the point of Quicksilver speeds.

Will Entity please specify which Flash

jasofisc
Flash has to build up MOMENTUM.

Flash's time building momentum is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>speed of thought.

Iceman wins

I don't know how the current one works with the whole speed force inside of him stuff, but wally during the new world arc was fighting the white Martian speedster and by the time the fight ended Flash only went close to light speed. In the mean time everyone else also had there battle with the same amount of time even though some were fighting in normal speed. so for most flashes it takes a while. however i may concied on the point of using stolen kinitic energy in the 5 min prep. but I don't know would need to hear of some instence where he uses that

hardesky
Two spiderman-level beings... I slightly lean towards Flash

Bentley
Flash cannot zap energy from people not linked with the speed force (example: Zoom), thus he cannot use that against Bobby.

If Iceman drops a big area to absolute zero Flash will lose his kinetic energy and his reaction time will drop.

King Kandy
Originally posted by hardesky
Two spiderman-level beings... I slightly lean towards Flash
Spider-Man level?

Lets see, we have a being who can run at multiple times the speed of light, dump beings into another dimension, phase through matter and blow someone into atoms in one nanosecond... And that's just for starters.

In the other corners, we have a guy who can control all moisture on the planet, drain temperatures to absolute zero, and is effectivly immortal to almost all harm. Add in his ability to be anywhere on Earth whenever he wants, and destroy people from the inside and you've got a beginners grasp of his abilities.

That's definatly Spider-Man level.

jrodslam
Flash cannot zap energy from people not linked with the speed force (example: Zoom), thus he cannot use that against Bobby.

When you say "zap energy" you mean speed/kinetic energy steal? If so, he can do it to people who arent linked to the speedforce.

Ize19
Originally posted by King Kandy
Spider-Man level?

Lets see, we have a being who can run at multiple times the speed of light, dump beings into another dimension, phase through matter and blow someone into atoms in one nanosecond... And that's just for starters.

In the other corners, we have a guy who can control all moisture on the planet, drain temperatures to absolute zero, and is effectivly immortal to almost all harm. Add in his ability to be anywhere on Earth whenever he wants, and destroy people from the inside and you've got a beginners grasp of his abilities.

That's definatly Spider-Man level.

Lol, ignore him, he's either the largest Spider-Man fanboy on the forums, or else a sock. He's been pullin this stuff on other threads too.

Bentley
Stupid Flash misinformation...

Current Bobby can survive in absolute zero, right?

Entity
Will Entity please specify which Flash Wally!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.