Spiderman 3 for Wii and PS2 might suck...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
O_O

I just found out the one thing that destroyed my day from my other forums.

Read this thread...

O_O

H. S. 6
If it's the same as what happened to the Spider-Man 2 game for the PC, then that's a damn shame.

Luckily for me, I'll be getting it for the 360 anyway.

Spiderman_RJ
dont worry its just the downscaled version, remember gta when you drive too fast thing start to pop up ? its because of this, the draw limit is smaller and the grafics is worse,just that, it will still be the same content.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
dont worry its just the downscaled version, remember gta when you drive too fast thing start to pop up ? its because of this, the draw limit is smaller and the grafics is worse,just that, it will still be the same content.

So same storyline, bad guys, and everything else besides graphics and draw limit?

Also, whats a draw limit?

dbzbt2
Originally posted by Arachnid1
So same storyline, bad guys, and everything else besides graphics and draw limit?

Also, whats a draw limit?

ps2 and wii is maybe better than 360 an ps3 they get lots of they dont

like switching betwenn red and black suit and 2 different story lines unlockables 360 and ps3 wont have still the same gmae just lots of ohter cool stuff 360 and ps3 wont get

Spiderman_RJ
ps3 will have new goblin as playable, and ps3 and xbox has like 8 or 10 diferent storylines soo............how come ps2 have lots of whatever better?
switching to black and white is not that big.
draw limit is the distance of how far objects in games are processed to be rendered, so you dont see them pop up like in many games, or in games when you are moving too fast.

dbzbt2
ps3 will have new goblin as playable, and ps3 and xbox has like 8 or 10 diferent storylines soo............how come ps2 have lots of whatever better?
draw limit is the distance of how far objects in games are processed to be rendered, so you dont see them pop up like in many games, or in games when you are moving too fast.

ps2 hAVE 10 DIFFERENT STORY LINES 2 OFF THEM 360 AND PS3 DONT HAVE

PS2 HAVE 2 MORE VILLANS

MORE UNLOCKALBES

REALLY GO TO SPIDEYS WEB AND ITS ALL LISTED

Arachnid1

Ok. Thats no problem for me, but its not only being downscalled, its made by a whole different company called vissious something. Thats what really is bugging me the most...

Arachnid1
Here's the exclusives for the game's VIP site.

http://web.sm3thegame.com/indexnew.php

Stuff in every version of the game
* Large, open ended world (most likely excludes GBA).
* 10 different storylines (possibly excludes DS and GBA, two of the storylines are different on Wii, PS2, and PSP).
* Symbiote Suit's Rage System (excludes DS and possibly GBA).
* Movie storyline (possibly modified one for GBA).
* When the game is 100% completed, there is a secret unlockable (unknown if also for Wii, PS2, PSP, DS, GBA versions).

Wii
* Unique controls featuring the Nunchuk and Wii Remote.
* Mobius and Shriek as bonus villains (confirmed here)
* Ability to switch between the symbiote suit and traditional suit at will.
* Excessive use of the symbiote suit and high crime rate will effect the city (dark and moody clouds, trash build-up, grumpy citizens, etc).
* Pressing the C button will re-center the camera behind Spider-Man.
* Holding the C button and moving the Nunchuk horizontally or vertically will allow you to look around freely.
* Cineractives will use motion-controls.
* Cineractives will take place in different places than the 360/PS3 version.
* Supports 16:9 and progressive scan.
* Will have unique unlockables not on 360 or PS3.

* Functionality with Xbox Live (not multiplayer).

PS3
* Has a Collector's Edition that has an extra DVD with special content. The DVD contains webisodes from the SM3 movie, interview with Avi Arad, behind the scenes talks with the cast of SM3, special SM3 trailers, and more.
* New Goblin is playable in the Collector's Edition version.
* New Goblin is controlled by the SIXAXIS gamepad.
* The SIXAXIS is only used by NG and the Cineractives. It is not usable during any other gameplay.
* As New Goblin, you can play in 10 exclusive missions and participate in Crime Events.

PS2
* Has a Collector's Edition that has an extra DVD with special content. The DVD contains webisodes from the SM3 movie, interview with Avi Arad, behind the scenes talks with the cast of SM3, special SM3 trailers, and more.
* Morbius and Shriek as bonus villains (confirmed here)
* Excessive use of the symbiote suit and high crime rate will effect the city (dark and moody clouds, trash build-up, grumpy citizens, etc).
* Controls are more like the PSP version.
* City is 2.5 times bigger than SM2 for PS2.

DS
* Full touch-screen fights and web swinging.
* Unique missions (different than Wii and PS2).
* Open ended word is only a little smaller than Wii's and PS2's.
* When angered, the symbiote costume takes over and you're able to use your abilities immediately.
* There will be a DS Download Demo of Spider-Man 3 for the DS sometime around May. -NEW-

PSP
* Morbius and Shriek as bonus villains (confirmed here)

GBA

PC
* Same version as the 360, ported by Beenox.

That is a post from London_Mark_6123 from my other forums. Some stuff in there is pretty cool. And the Wii and PS2 may be better! Not suckier! Got to post this in my Spiderman 3 wii and ps2 version might suck thread!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just found the one thing that made my day more kick ass that it was!

This game will own!!!!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by dbzbt2
ps2 hAVE 10 DIFFERENT STORY LINES 2 OFF THEM 360 AND PS3 DONT HAVE

PS2 HAVE 2 MORE VILLANS

MORE UNLOCKALBES

REALLY GO TO SPIDEYS WEB AND ITS ALL LISTED

Ps version always has different stuff then other versions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.