Plastic man vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Plastic man fights a fairly pissed Hulk. They fight in Moscow.

batdude123
What the hell is Hulk going to do to Eel?

TricksterPriest
Or vice-versa. Neither of them can hurt each other. IIRC, General was able to rip Eel apart, so it is possible to hurt him. But I doubt Hulk has the same level of strength.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Or vice-versa. Neither of them can hurt each other. IIRC, General was able to rip Eel apart, so it is possible to hurt him. But I doubt Hulk has the same level of strength.

Anytime Plastic Man gets ripped apart, it reeks of PIS considering he can stretch his body across the entire planet.

Plastic Man has plenty of ways to hurt Hulk. He can turn his body into literally ANYTHING.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

He would get there eventually. But I don't think he'd get the chance to use it.

Badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Anytime Plastic Man gets ripped apart, it reeks of PIS considering he can stretch his body across the entire planet. No, that's realistic writing. wink If Hulk's strong enough to pull apart 2 orbs of anti-matter then he rips Plastic Man to pieces.
Originally posted by batdude123

Plastic Man has plenty of ways to hurt Hulk. He can turn his body into literally ANYTHING. Unless he can turn his body into a supernova he's not fazing Hulk in the least. wink

dur

batdude123
Originally posted by Badabing
No, that's realistic writing. wink
Unless he can turn his body into a supernova he's not fazing Hulk in the least. wink

dur

laughing out loud

Redatom65
Hu moprhs himself into betty. Hulk get's horny. Plastic man suffocates him when he get's close... <.<

Badabing
Originally posted by Redatom65
Hu moprhs himself into betty. Hulk get's horny. Plastic man suffocates him when he get's close... <.< Ewwwww. sick

laughing

durfist

DigiMark007
Been done. Quite epic too. My favorite thread ever on KMC...I backed PM forever in this one:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=356003&highlight=title%3A%28plastic+man+vs.+hulk%29

Anyway, use the search. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.