Which kind of driver are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
A herd driver? You drive in a pack

A lone driver? (I notice that in the country, most drive as lone drivers, and in the city, people tend to drive in packs or bands)

A blind spot driver? (A person who drives on the blind spot of other drivers, until the other driver notices and then they tend to speed up and do the same thing to another driver)..

Any other types of drivers I didn't think of???

Smiter
speed drivers, drunk drivers, getting BJ'ed drivers, cellphone talker Drivers, sleeping drivers. cut-u-off drivers, Flicking finger Drivers,

But I am A rule follower driver. (aka Defensive driver)

Robtard
"I'm a driver, I'm a winner; things are going to change I can feel it."

ragesRemorse
i walk.. seriously, im twenty two and dont have a license. If i were a driver i'd probably try to be a defesive one because all you people who drive are ass holes. it seems as though no one takes ' the time to be courteous. everyone needs to be somewhere now and if your in thier way they will do whatever it takes to get thier., because Mcdonalds may fly away if you dont get thier intime

Imperial_Samura
The non-driver. By choice.

I could drive, but I live in a city and as a student the hassle of owning and driving just isn't worth it at the moment. Thus, with public transport in Australia sufficient to my needs I don't worry.

Eccentric
A non-existant driver since I am not allowed driving where I live yet, so I'm a "dependant on other drivers" I guess.

Dreampanther
I'm not a driver - I ride a bike. And when I move, I move!

Puzzle
I'm a speedy defensive driver who is known to let the expletives fly when I get pissed off. I also tend to race the other motorists when we both feel like it.

-hh-
drifting with my SUV driver (i dont recommend it)

Fishy
Depends on my mood.

Rogue Jedi
i am a defensive driver. pathetically so.

C3PS
i generally drive fast by default.. i have to pay attention to myself when i drive or else i find myself going far above the speed limit.. especially on the open highway.. however even though i am inclined to drive fast i never get pissed off or honk my horn at people who drive slow. even when i get cut off i sorta just shrug it off.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by
i generally drive fast by default.. i have to pay attention to myself when i drive or else i find myself going far above the speed limit.. especially on the open highway.. however even though i am inclined to drive fast i never get pissed off or honk my horn at people who drive slow. even when i get cut off i sorta just shrug it off.

well, be careful...the other day, i saw a guy spin out of control, and if it weren't for the slow drivers, he would have been as good as hurt if not worse, including the other drivers, he spun out of control into 3 different lanes and even went backward, so the pack drivers all slowed down around the same time, but this was all in the matter of SECONDS, thank goodness, someone wasn't on their cell or distracted at that second while he was spinning out of control. this is a true story, luckily he regained control of his car, but anything can go wrong with another person's car, their tires or brakes, while you are speeding by and switching lanes....it all happens in a blink of the eye...

Rogue Jedi
i am always looking 3 and 4 cars ahead of me, seeing what other drivers are doing.

AngryManatee
I'm the aggresive fast/go out for a fun cruise driver. I drive fast in order to keep myself away from other cars, and I generally get pissed off when people drive slow in the fast lane, or drive like morons in general (ie cutting people off, swerving around in their lane, streetracing, crashing, etc.). My new car has enhanced these tendencies a bit (transferring from a Mazda Protege to a BMW M Roadster is a big leap), but I still haven't gotten a speeding ticket. Whenever I get stressed, I go out for a drive on a small country road or just go out exploring. Fun stuff. Still getting used to the car though, so stability control stays on most of the time.

DeathReaper
I scare the Old people where i live, The Interstate is not safe when im there nuff said yes

tabby999
Clarkson said it best: "When i see a car infront of me, i dont know why, but i have to be infront of it. I dont know why but i do!"

botankus
I drive 110 miles every day, to and from work. I'm at the point where I don't care as long as I get where I'm going.

Phoenix*Rising
I'm a "listen to the music" driver. cool

snoochyboochies
Im a ****ing brilliant driver. vision up!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.