Official trailer In Russian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistypirate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvloCSRCIJU

AudioHeart
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I HAD A HEART ATTACK, THIS IS SOOOOOO GREAT !!! thankyou

IheartPocky
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt belive it at first.. OMG!

awesome..

of course they showed a will and liz kiss..

omg!!!

great... now i wont be able to sleep lol

AudioHeart
OMG THAT TRAILER IS HOTT

savvysparrow
HOLLLLLLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

IheartPocky
norrie is in it breifly too! hehe

WHO KNOWS RUSSIAN!? haha

IheartPocky
OMG!!! WHO SAW WILL AT THE WHEEL OF THE FLYING DUTCHMAN!!??!!??!

thats so awesome..

savvysparrow
Soooooo, wait, if it premiered in Russian, when does the trailer say for England, or for Australia come out? Surely that must be out already.

savvysparrow
well, thoughts...you can at least talk about the pictures!

IheartPocky
im so glad i stay up late eek!

Mistypirate
I'm speechless But I still have hopes on sparabeth laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
MISTY!! TWO THINGS

I FRIGGIN MISS YOU

AND 2ND

YOU BEAT ME!!!

OMG OMG OMG
ASLD
ASKD
ASKD
SAKD
SAK

PirateDiva
OMG OMG OMG!!!

savvysparrow
Well, yeah I mean pretty much we can all have hopes about Sparrabeth until the movie comes out and either afirms or denies our beliefs. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER STUFF!!!?!?!?!

Chiki Mina
FORGET SPARRABBETH FOR NOW.

Omg I cant type!!

Jack!! Jack is amazing! He is showing emotion! His warrior side. DId you see Liz in the water????

Is it just me? or did we see teague like really breif?

IheartPocky
i didnt see teague?

BUT did you see WILL!??? He was in a new outfit at the wheel of the FLYING DUTCHMAN!!!

and Liz! they showed her in the water twice!

savvysparrow
Did you see freaking Jack in the mast fighting Davy Jones?! Do you know how intense this movie is going to be?!

IheartPocky
This helps smile

http://imdb.com/title/tt0449088/board/flat/69553627

sailorleo
this is the best day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sailorleo
woooooo one shot if my dearest!!!

Chiki Mina
OO POCKY!!

I FORGOT TO RESPOND TO YOUR PM!!!

*covers mouth*

This movie, will kick ass! Sorry. It's just no other word for it.

I have never seen this warrior side from Jack. And WIll!!

WIll bein captain!

sailorleo
zomg *dances* this has seriously been the best day EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

savvysparrow
From all the characters. They seem to grow into their own strengths. I love the way Barbossa steers the ship into the whirlpool with a manical laugh. Though, why are you guys so excited that Elizabeth is in the water. Is that significant?

xXSweetSXx
WTF????

I Died!!!!!

Finally!!!! after MONTHS of waiting we finally freaking get it!!

savvysparrow
I'll be honest. It was worth the wait. Disney really delievered with this one. There's no way, with that many high quality clips that the movie stinks.

Claudia_Black
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad i don't understand russian, I'm soooooo excited, i was about to turn off the computer!

edit: God! I loved how they syncronized the sounds of the swords with the music!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by savvysparrow
I'll be honest. It was worth the wait. Disney really delievered with this one. There's no way, with that many high quality clips that the movie stinks.

I agree!

Worth the wait! Patient we were, and we got rewarded in one of the best trailers, correction, THE best trailer for this summer block buster hit.

So many spoilers....so many questions.

savvysparrow
SOOOO MANY questions!! Ok, Chiki you start. What are some of your questions?!

AudioHeart
omg this IS the best day ever, and that part with Jack fighting Davy Jones, WAS CRAZY, that was really good, it looks sooooooooo good

AudioHeart
Originally posted by Claudia_Black
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad i don't understand russian, I'm soooooo excited, i was about to turn off the computer!

edit: God! I loved how they syncronized the sounds of the swords with the music!!

Me too, it soo cool

Claudia_Black
Yeah , so cool!! i'm so watching this movie the day is released here, too bad i don't have piratefan friends..

Chiki Mina
First question:

1)The compass. The compass is spinning madly like the first.

I suppose that is from the island, when they rescue Jack or before they rescue him. Remember that Davy's Locker is like a mind trap. Gore explained it: "It's interesting what solitary confinement does to the brain. If his brain was sunbaked before, it's freeze-dried now."

So I figure his compass isn't working properly because of his mixed feelings of betrayel, anger, loss, and...love?

There is no doubt that Jack loves Liz...I think he is heart broken...

Opinions?

Claudia_Black
I don't know if he loves Liz, but he must be really confused if he does love her... i mean he's probably mad at her , but at the same time he understands why she did it, so he's lost...i'm so hyper to say something good, sorry big grin

AudioHeart
everyones saying its definately gonna be a W/E, that cant be good, i think im gonna go cry for a bit now ... sad

AudioHeart
i agree with the two of you, he must be really confused about everything, but you can tell that he does love liz in a way

savvysparrow
The thing with Jack is that whenever he wants something, it always comes back to bite him in the butt. He showed his dedication to Elizabeth, and look what she did to him. So, naturally I would imagine there would be some confusion there. Like, did he misplace his feelings? Is he a man capable of being loved? Will his friends always betray him?

I have a hunch that it's not Will's story that's meant to parallel Davy Jones', but Jack's. At least from the spoilers we read about what goes on in Purgatory. The fact that he is the one fighting Jones for the heart on the mast supports that theory.

AudioHeart
...just watch the other two movies

Ericadawn
Yeah, the compass is spinning in Purgatory because he doesn't know what he wants most because he's literally battling himself.

And oh my gosh, I can't believe the stuff they got away with when most of the population doesn't know what they're looking at!!!

Jack with Beckett, Murtogg and Mullroy as Pirates, a bit of two different scenes where the characters dies...

(Alternates between yelling, sobbing, squealing and hyperventilating)

sailorleo
IT'SNOTFAIR IT'S OT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CRIES*

charrmgirl2007
i know i agree with all of you...i wish someone had it so i could download it for making music vids...

Chiki Mina
the willabeth kiss, kiddies, does not point to a willabeth ending.

remember dmc? it had willabeth scenes..look how it ended wink

Liz wanting to be with Jack..

savvysparrow
Originally posted by Ericadawn
Yeah, the compass is spinning in Purgatory because he doesn't know what he wants most because he's literally battling himself.

And oh my gosh, I can't believe the stuff they got away with when most of the population doesn't know what they're looking at!!!

Jack with Beckett, Murtogg and Mullroy as Pirates, a bit of two different scenes where the characters dies...

(Alternates between yelling, sobbing, squealing and hyperventilating)

I know about the one, but there's more than one scene with a death?

Ericadawn
Yes, 2 minutes 1 second and 1 minute 27 seconds...

savvysparrow
Wait, wait, wait. I know the one with a certain Captain who shall remain nameless at 1:27, but 2:01?

Chiki Mina
I know...did you see Will..?

And at 1:24, Jack and Gibbs are doing a little fist thing. As if team work. And walking away is the strumpets eek!

surfchikpir8fan
Did anyone see something like Will in one of those punishment things where your head and arms are stuck through holes in a boards and your locked in ... ummm well that's at least what I thought I saw, it was super quick. Wow - Will's asks Elizabeth to marry him. If it were a comedy scene I imagine it like this -

(massive storm on ship in middle of ocean)
WILL: Elizabeth, will you marry me?
Huge wave washes over
ELIZABETH: You ask at a time like this?

WOW this looks so good! Best of the lot! I was so lost for and hypo and I had to go do singing practise to calm me down!

I CAN"T WAIT!

AudioHeart
BREATHE PEOPLE BREATHE LOL I CANT WAIT FOR THIS, i sure hope you guys are right about the w/e thing

surfchikpir8fan
AHHHHHHH It 2 months 1 week just about to go!!! Not very long everybody! OMG this place is gonna be roaring when comes to the Final week ... not that it isn't already roaring, lol! Jeez, we're lucky we've got such God damn talented people making this movie!

fridayN
OMG! The first AWE trailer is in my native language! haha!!! smile

rejerito
Oh! fridayN!! You have to translate it! PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!

surfchikpir8fan
Please please please!!! Ahhhhh You are sooooo lucky it's in your language!

fridayN
Ok, I'll try. But my Egnlish is far away from perfect, so... smile

Liz (sings) Yoho-yoho...etc
Tia (with awful accent, as wrong as mine! smile): What are you ready for? What anyone of you ready for? Have you enough courage to sail to the end of the world, to the ghostful shores to bring back lucky (not just the same word, but the meaning is quitely right) Jack.
Jack: I thought you've been missing me.
Barbossa: Time ago the pirates can sail free the oceans and seas, but that epoch comes to the end.
Jack: Why should I do to sail with you? 4 of you has already tried to kill me and the one (SHE!) succeded in doing it.
Javy Jones (?): Our enemies united and sworn to destroy us.
Beckett: ...but you'll die in the battle. (to whom he said it??????)
Barbossa (?): Leaders of the pirates of the Earth...
Sao: Welcome to Singapore!
Barbossa (cont. the previous phrase) ...must unite. Never on our's age we had such a medley.
Jack: I'm in everyones debt.
Liz: lt would never have worked
between us.
Jack (to Liz): Repeat it yourself oftener.
Backett: ...and they all should be destroyed. They just have to chose the place for the final battle.
Will (to Liz): Will you marry me?
Liz (to Will): It's not a good moment now.
Beckett (to Jack): You're creazy!
Jack: That's why it always works.

surfchikpir8fan
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH YOU ARE SO KIND! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!! yOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!

fridayN
You're welcome! smile

I found so many grammatical mistakes...oh! Sorry for them all! I can't edit my previous post.

surfchikpir8fan
That's fine - I'm so grateful you could translate them!

CaptainJacksLuv
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Comje on...join in...

Gravitation
O-O

O-M-G

*SCREAMS* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovethemtigers
so wait..that exchange between Jack and Liz..she says..It would never have worked between us....and Jack responds....Keep telling that to yourself oftener.....What the heck?? And didn't like the Will/Liz kiss...but oh well....Jack looked amazing..can't wait to see it....

willofthewisp
OMG! I have no sound and I'm sure it's in Russian! What are they all saying to each other?!!!! I must know! Every shot they showed is so beautiful. The team is back, ladies!!!! They're all going to be reunited and fight evil, just like in COTBP!!!!! OMG and they all look great! Norrie looks great, sailor. Will looks a lot manlier, Liz is beautiful as always...even Sao Feng looks incredible. And Jack. Man! He is beyond words.

katelovespirate
HOLY F_ING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, i need to calm down....

that sounded just like one of our fanfics--- "It would never have worked between us"--- "repeat that to yourself oftener".... holy crap why are they doing this to us?!?!?!?!??!?!!? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Okay, the Will/Liz kiss- so hott. sorry, not as hot as other kisses, but still looking good! everyone looks better wet. It's going to be okay!!!! i really think it is!!!!! We're going to be fine and the movie will be kickass and maybe we'll even understand and agree with the way the love triangle plays out!!!! It will be okay!!!!

JACK IS SO HOTT ITS NOT EVEN LEGAL.... oh my word..... they all look sooooo beautiful!!!!!

T.Maria
Liz: lt would never have worked between us.

Jack (to Liz): Repeat it yourself oftener.

^^^
CALL BACK TO COTBP!!!!!

vvvvvvv

Jack: Elizabeth...it never would have worked between us, darling....I'm sorry

I cant watch the trailor because my youtube is playing up sad

But THANKYOU FRIDAYN for translating!!!!! big grin

see, im really keeping the faith here with sparrabeth!!!
WHY show positive will/liz and seemingly 'negative' exchanges between jack/liz???

they're trying to trick us! wink lmao!! big grin

Chiki Mina
OMG!!!

*starts to meditate*.....AAA!!

its hillarious that surfinchik converted into willabeth lool in just one trailer lmao. Its cute, I have to admit. The scene when Will grabs Liz inot a kiss. Too cute to actually make ya barf stick out tongue.

But also, Jack is there fighting. I wonder if he will notice them kissing wink
What will be his reaction? stick out tongue

But not all is sparrabeth--AA SPARRABETH! Whoa...where did that come from? big grin

Barbossa is alive and kicking!!! Tia finally gets to show more character. DMC was only an intro for all the new characters. In AWE, we will finally see our new characters come to life.

The bath house scene, when the crew helps Barbossa and Liz with the swords. Is that awesome or is that AWEsome?! wink

aelizabeth
its AWEsome!

OMG! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE TRAILER IS ON FIRE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Elizabeth : It could never work between us.
Jack: Keep repeating it to yourself.

OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

The W/E moments are hot too..its all hot! And AWEsome!

Omg! Will is hot! Jack is .. there are no words! EVERYONE IS HOT!

It seems to me we are going to get some good stuff from both sides, J/E W/E wise. I am so excited to see it in english because i can read emotions better stick out tongue. YAY! YAY YAY YAY YAY! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm going insane! The whole movie looks fabulous. just fabulous. the action scenes are wonderful. its all action. ahh i love it. must..calm...down.......*ommmmmmmmm*

Gravitation
Ok,I have forgotten about Willabeth and Sparrabeth. I just want the movie!!!!!!

captblack
Soooooo, wait, if it premiered in Russian, when does the trailer say for England, or for Australia come out? Surely that must be out already.

When does england get the trailer? so we can hear it in english

tee_pirategirl
I'm trembling. I'm shaking. I'm speechless. I'm beyond words. I'm too happy to live.OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG

I'm not worried about that WE kiss at all! very cute IMO but not enough to change my religion for!! lol

for anyone whose worried: JE doesn't need a lousy TRAILER KISS to show how good it is! they always keep the good stuff for the real movie! like the DMC kiss! I personally enjoy their witty conversations and struggles alot. I mean lets examine the real meaning of their conversation.

Liz: It would never have worked between us (ttly Jack BTW)

translation: as much as we look hot together it's too complicated so stop thinking about me and get away and out of my life.

Jack: Repeat it yourself oftener.

translation: Take your own advice woman! u say that and yet you seem more than happy to oblige in our little intense conversations.

Little too observant but they never say what they mean so something along those lines. Lizzie wants Jack to stay away from him and she pushes him away and he's like if u don't wanna be around me run away yourself and don't urge ME to go away.

katelovespirate
i really think it's going to be okay either way. If W/L does happen, it will happen for a good reason and we will probably all be on the edge of our seats cheering for it to happen. (i know its hard to imagine, but seriously--- with a trailer this kickass, the movie is going to be out of control good). So let's all delight ourselves in the complete hotness of everyone on that trailer!!!! OMGSH its going to be SOOOOOOO GOOD>>>>>> smile

I might pass out when Jack and DJ are fighting--- it feels like Peter Pan fighting Captain Hook or something---- oh my gosh.....

PirateDiva
HaHa....I saw the trailer right before i left to a club last night....so u can imagine that I was freaking out at the club!!! OMG....i was dying to come on here and talk about it!!! lol!!

lol....The lizzie saying :It would have never have worked between us means that there is something there!!!

and Jack saying Keep telling that to urself oftener...means he knows that she is just saying that to spite him....or to be strong, but he knows her true feelings!!! AHHHHHHH!

katelovespirate
its hilarious, just hilarious, how we all see it in Russian first... and we're freaking out so much... did Disney do this on purpose, or why havent they removed it yet????? oh gracious.

Chiki Mina
Good question, kate. Well they can't get rid of it because the trailer will come tomorow so what's the use wink lol.

Im going to forget the sparrabeth FOR NOW. Will as captain, did you all see his bandana?

There is a scene...of a creature.....that is Jack!

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3076/picture1ef0.png

He must be in disguise. There is something quiet odd

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Good question, kate. Well they can't get rid of it because the trailer will come tomorow so what's the use wink lol.

Im going to forget the sparrabeth FOR NOW. Will as captain, did you all see his bandana?

There is a scene...of a creature.....that is Jack!

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3076/picture1ef0.png

He must be in disguise. There is something quiet odd

OH MY WORD I KNOW!!!!!I JUST SAW THAT~!!!!!! he's not in disguise... he's a fish face!!!! one of DJs minions!!!! WHATS GOING ON!?!?!? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?~?~?!?!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by katelovespirate
OH MY WORD I KNOW!!!!!I JUST SAW THAT~!!!!!! he's not in disguise... he's a fish face!!!! one of DJs minions!!!! WHATS GOING ON!?!?!? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?~?~?!?!!

LOGICAL EXPLANATION eek!

I have two theories:

1) Jack Sparrow in desguise? Remember that Tia Dalma is almighty and powerful. What if he used the help of Tia to desguise himself as a barnacle--thingy--starfish head to desguise himself in the FD. Who knows *shrugs*.

2) Will has become captain....and by the looks its the FD. What if Will out of anger captures Jack, and makes him into a barnacle--just a thought. It won't be the end of it of course. Im not sure about this theory but I guess it's worth a shot.

There is one that I discarded wich was rather stupid. I thought it could be Teague. But why? So there is no explanation behind that. So that one is scartched out.

tee_pirategirl
AM I DREAMING? WHAT THE...

But that can't be Jack..I men that's not Johnny his nose is too big. ok lol sorry a bad thing to say at such a delicate time but...but..well I dunno something is off about him and I'm not talking about th seaweed..that's not Johnny..or maybe it is!

not a bad look really..the imortal Captain Jack Sparrow has a lovely ring to it!

Ok! I've gone crazy! DOES THIS MEAN HE? DOES HE REALLY? I DARE NOT EVEN SPEAK IT! DOES HE STAB...?

on the logical side if they've let it leak than it's not what it seems! seeing Becket and Jack in the trailer for ppl who don't know what's going on is very confusing and the same ithing is probably happening to us.

PirateDiva
Well Judging by the trailer they have left a lot of things out....like in the trailer u cant see the true essence of Tia Dahlma, Of course they left Teague out, Not much Norrington, No Gov Swan, Any near JAck Elizabeth kisses, and they have made it to look like there isnt one specific Villan, it's kind of like they all Villanize each other except for maybe Beckett!!! <----does that word exsist Villanize? lol

Chiki Mina
Thing is, there is alot more!! The problem is that it goes too fast. That's why im taking pics. Once im doing it, I get to see things more clearly now--AND I FOUND SOMETHING GREAT!!! *covers mouth* stick out tongue

katelovespirate
WHAT?!

PirateDiva
What?????

tee_pirategirl
yes WHAT???

aelizabeth
WHAT!!!!

Chiki Mina
OK!

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5747/22gd1.jpg

The part of Jack rescuing Liz from the water is T-R-U-E big grin True as the deep blue!

Remember the Liz underwater scenes? Jack rescues her!

Gravitation
Something I just remembered. Trailers from different places have different scenes. We could be getting one that's different from that one,with a little bit more in-sight on the movie!!!

PirateDiva
cOOL THEN TODAY AT THE uLTIMATE pIRATE fAN eVENT I'LL KEEP MY EYES PEELED!!! YAY I CANT WAIT!!!

IheartPocky
i didnt know that.. cool

Chiki Mina
No one saw the pic eek! LMAO

PirateDiva
well how do u know thats Jack saving Liz? it looks like he's just pulling a long boat to me!

katelovespirate
OK!

The part of Jack rescuing Liz from the water is T-R-U-E big grin True as the deep blue!

holy crap really?!?!?!??!!? THATS SOOOOO HOTT~!!!!!!!! second time he's done that, you know....

tee_pirategirl
LOL! TRUE!! BTW I didn't know u were going to the ultimate fan thingy! u must have said when I wasn't on.

You're lucky! Have fun and PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZ tell us everything will u? thnx. watch carefully

Chiki Mina
I thought it was a long boat also! But there is already a boat in that scene further up!

And we looked closely--and it's Lizzies clothes.

katelovespirate
so let's piece together the situation----- Elizabeth falls in the water (or jumps to sacrifice herself????) and Jack saves her, angering Calypso. Elizabeth and Jack share a tender moment, Jack re-negotiates with Calypso to save Elizabeth and Will by becoming crust man, but everyone intervenes at the last moment by putting on a broadway show to raise money to save Jack. wink

PirateDiva
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
LOL! TRUE!! BTW I didn't know u were going to the ultimate fan thingy! u must have said when I wasn't on.

You're lucky! Have fun and PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZ tell us everything will u? thnx. watch carefully

Thanks I Will!!!

I thought it was a long boat also! But there is already a boat in that scene further up!

And we looked closely--and it's Lizzies clothes.

But in the trailer it looks like he jumps of of the long boat!!!

IheartPocky
OK!

i think its a longboat.. cause he was standing on it..

Chiki Mina
Give me a mintue, please.

D_Shiznitdog
Thanks for posting. All I can say is, "WOW!"

Chiki Mina
Yes! I was wrong. He was pulling the long boat--my bad, folks big grin

Bloopers of the caribbean stick out tongue

AudioHeart
So what does that mean?

Chiki Mina
eh, nothing. lol Alot of people that it was Jack pulling Liz to safety. It's actually a long boat. I wish I was wrong, but it seems to me it's a longboat stick out tongue

No matter big grin

savvysparrow
Yes, but where is the long boat portion in the movie. Is it possible that is towards the end, thus making the shot of the boots, and that long boat all the more significant? If you catch my drift...

Pirategirl85
OK!

Ok wait wait wait, how do you know this Mina????

Chiki Mina
Ok, I need to annalyze that again!
Long boat or Liz

Me? Im unsure. I thought it was Liz, then Longboat, then i dont friggin know!

Pirategirl85
I think they are hiding the best for last, because we see no sparrabeth moment....Wait until the movie comes out we might see more than what we think...

Chiki Mina
actually there is. Just that you don't need Jack and Liz together to have a sparrabeth moment.

tia dalma
Omg! I love this trailer. Did ya see at 2mins 03secs Is that jack holding up Davy's head? huh
That's what it looks like to me, anyone have any ideas?

Gravitation
Originally posted by tia dalma
Omg! I love this trailer. Did ya see at 2mins 03secs Is that jack holding up Davy's head? huh
That's what it looks like to me, anyone have any ideas?

He wasn't holding up his head. Jack was falling with the chest,and Davy grapped the chest and held Jack up.

Chiki Mina
No lol It's Just Jack looking at Davy.

tia dalma
Oh! embarrasment

Gravitation
I went through it frame-by-frame. Jack was falling from the mast the two were fighting on,and Davy was holding onto the chest. play it frame by frame from 2:01-2:03. It's at 2:02.

Chiki Mina
gravi, pm me your email big grin the video is ready big grin

JD_4_Life
I paused that scene where Will is getting behind the wheel of the ship looking like a captain, and that ship is in fact the Flying Dutchman. I'm really sure. Maybe I'm wrong though. What do you think?

Gravitation
Yup,it's the FD.

T.Maria
im deadly curious...in the 56th second they are standing on a beach and jack is talking to them...then the camera cuts to the crew, and most of them look at elizabeth...

do we know what all that is about??

willofthewisp
Are you talking about when he's on one side and they're all on the other? According to the translation, he says something to the effect of, "Why should I go with anyone of you? 4 of you tried to kill me and she succeeded." So he calls her out on what she did....but maybe not how she did it.

savvysparrow
That's correct.

T.Maria
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Are you talking about when he's on one side and they're all on the other? According to the translation, he says something to the effect of, "Why should I go with anyone of you? 4 of you tried to kill me and she succeeded." So he calls her out on what she did....but maybe not how she did it.

thankyou!!

yeah that was it!! big grin

glad he called her out on it though...but VERY glad that he has the decency to NOT say how she did it...very noble of him smile

willofthewisp
We don't know that though, lol. That scene may continue. Or he might pull her aside and confront it about her one on one. That whole, "it never would have worked between us/keep telling yourself that" could imply he's going to taunt her nonstop about it and insist it means she wants him, which will be sexy and funny since we all know how much he likes to flirt with her.

savvysparrow
Actually, I won't say much about it, but you're right Willow. I've read the scene. It leads to another one later between Will and Elizabeth.

willofthewisp
I'm looking forward to that because this is the longest the three of them will be together. Whether they end up together or not, Jack and Liz's relationship has really changed since the last time Will was around and something tells me Jack's not going to change just because Will's there. Will he be a little more subtle, a little more private? Probably, but he's still going to be there playing with her and Will is going to have to see it.

T.Maria
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Whether they end up together or not, Jack and Liz's relationship has really changed since the last time Will was around and something tells me Jack's not going to change just because Will's there. Will he be a little more subtle, a little more private? Probably, but he's still going to be there playing with her and Will is going to have to see it.

I guess you have a point there.
But i guess will has got to be subtle....what with the whole rumour about him making a deal with sao feng to take jack to him??? ....keep your enemies closer and all that....

savvysparrow
Now that's a good question! I can assume from what's been said and what I've read that Jack will play things closer to the vest. He's understandably upset with Elizabeth because she betrayed him. ON the other hand, he doesn't always hide that he cares, even in front of Will. But it manifests itself in small ways. That's all I'll say.

T.Maria
i want will and jack to confront eachother...i think that would be so intense!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
Oh, I know. Im posotive they will. At least Will will be the one confronting Jack. Jack will play cool. You know he is not the type to be fighting like that. He knows what Liz wants....but he is not forcing her to do it.

T.Maria
very true.
But the thing is...do you think he will continue to use the innuendo's on her, EVEN WHEN will is around???

And another thing...does anyone think that Jack knows that will knows that elizabeth kissed him?

Jack's no fool...he knows she had a reason for kissing him...
makes you wonder if he had an idea that will knew about it, too...

Another thing i am REALLY interested in;

IF will confronts elizabeth about it...what will her reaction be?

i cant wait for them to show all this stuff....!!!!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by T.Maria
very true.
But the thing is...do you think he will continue to use the innuendo's on her, EVEN WHEN will is around???

And another thing...does anyone think that Jack knows that will knows that elizabeth kissed him?

Jack's no fool...he knows she had a reason for kissing him...
makes you wonder if he had an idea that will knew about it, too...

Another thing i am REALLY interested in;

IF will confronts elizabeth about it...what will her reaction be?

i cant wait for them to show all this stuff....!!!!!! big grin

I think so.

Jack was in it fighting with Davy. Im sure he notices the kiss. My question is on how Jack will react and how Liz will react.

Ericadawn
Wait, wait, wait. I know the one with a certain Captain who shall remain nameless at 1:27, but 2:01?

Well, it's not a Captain actually, but 2:01 would be a certain shorty that most love to hate?

T.Maria
My question is on how Jack will react and how Liz will react.

how they will react when what??
when they see eachother again, or when they finally confront eachother???

i can see it oozing with chemistry both ways big grin

Ericadawn
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Well Judging by the trailer they have left a lot of things out....like in the trailer u cant see the true essence of Tia Dahlma, Of course they left Teague out, Not much Norrington, No Gov Swan, Any near JAck Elizabeth kisses, and they have made it to look like there isnt one specific Villan, it's kind of like they all Villanize each other except for maybe Beckett!!! <----does that word exsist Villanize? lol

Well, even though he's listed as a star, there's very little Jonathan Pryce in the film, only two maybe three scenes...and the word is villify.

savvysparrow
Well, it's not a Captain actually, but 2:01 would be a certain shorty that most love to hate?

INTERESTING! I'll have to watch it again. So he gets his comeupance, but it's not a one on one moment, eh? All I saw was an explosion, is that correct?

IheartPocky
is it just me or does will look like his hands are someone how tied or shackled at 1:40? he wouldnt hit a guy like that normally.. with his elbow

Ericadawn
very true.

Well, Will won't be around all the time... wink

T.Maria
Well, Will won't be around all the time... wink

lol true
but hes gonna be around alot more than he was in DMC sad which is ashame really, because that means that we wont get as many jack/liz scenes as we did with dmc...

i just hope the rumours are true about Jack and liz going to the pirate court (seemingly on their own?) and meeting jacks dad... ....I take it that that rumour is still true????

Ericadawn
INTERESTING! I'll have to watch it again. So he gets his comeupance, but it's not a one on one moment, eh? All I saw was an explosion, is that correct?

A burning flag...possibly covering something...

Chiki Mina
lol true
but hes gonna be around alot more than he was in DMC sad which is ashame really, because that means that we wont get as many jack/liz scenes as we did with dmc...

i just hope the rumours are true about Jack and liz going to the pirate court (seemingly on their own?) and meeting jacks dad... ....I take it that that rumour is still true????

What makes you think Will will take over this ship wink and not enough J/E lool.

We will see more on each character. They won't leave anything out. Not worried about that, though. But this is centered on:

1) The mission to rescue Jack

2) To get back the heart

3) Tia to cast herself into calypso

4) The war between pirates and the EITC

So its not all centered on Will. So he won't be stealing the show.

savvysparrow
A burning flag...possibly covering something...

Ah, you are so coy. I will go back and watch again.

T.Maria

So its not all centered on Will. So he won't be stealing the show.

*wipes her brows from the sweat*

phew! lol

I guess your right...the writers know that will isnt the money seller, so technically they won't let him steal the show, because that would be a bit ridiculous lol smile

good thinking chiki! big grin

IVE FINALLY WATCHED IT ALL!! big grin

LOVE the scene where liz/jack are having that exchange of words...his smirk is just so attractive...its like HE KNOWS that what shes telling him is almost a lie...like he knows how shes really feeling or something....brilliant stuff!! big grin

T.Maria
shot 2 mins:11 seconds on the trailor from youtube.com :

Shot of barboza, liz and jack walking along the beach .... the sand tracks are far back towards the small boat in the distance...

so they've obviously come from a bigger boat somewhere, and they're walking to meet/get something or someone....

Could it be beckett, norrie and will??? (or will with 2 other people?)

and if so...why are they split up???

lovethemtigers
yea...the interpretation of the lines:

Liz: It never would have worked between us
Jack: keep telling your self more oftener....

in other words....Liz is still denying her feelings by telling Jack it wouldn't have worked between them (he's probably been flirting with her again) and his line means...keep telling yourself that, Lizzie, and maybe you'll beleive it evenutally...or maybe you should tell yourself that more often before you go kissing and flirting with a man...

lovethemtigers
and yes...I love that sexy Smile jack gives her....OMG Jack is smokin' hottt in this tralier..he is not???

aelizabeth
they all are.

Chiki Mina
I dissagree....HE IS MEGA SEXY!! SQUEE!

What Jack is practically saying is: Keep telling yourself that, love.(And you know that it will never convince you, no matter how many times you say it).

This is like the curiosity scene, Liz is making excuses again when she could've had said "I love friggin' Will"

lovethemtigers
OMG...I am in love all over again....Jack looks absolutely amazing...I mean they all look good...but there is just something about Jack....MEGA SEXY...that smile is to die for...I keep watching the trailer trying to pick up on more clues....and it's making my head spin....

Gravitation
TRAILER TAKEN DOWN!

katelovespirate
well that took them wayyyy longer than i expected.

aelizabeth
was it a leaked trailer?

Gravitation
it didn't look leaked...

T.Maria
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
yea...the interpretation of the lines:

Liz: It never would have worked between us
Jack: keep telling your self more oftener....

in other words....Liz is still denying her feelings by telling Jack it wouldn't have worked between them (he's probably been flirting with her again) and his line means...keep telling yourself that, Lizzie, and maybe you'll beleive it evenutally...or maybe you should tell yourself that more often before you go kissing and flirting with a man...

i keep re-reading this big grin

amazing!!! big grin
you couldn't have explained it better!!!!!

Omg, i have fallen for this ship allover again!!! big grin

...i wonder if we will get different trailers in different counties????
The US is usually different to the UK one

Chiki Mina
What's the use of taking down the trailer when the trailer is tomorow?!

aelizabeth
no idea. i kind of saw it coming though. and i'm not going to complain because we got to see it and we see the english one tomorrow.

Gravitation
I downloaded the trailer,and right now it's downloading on Photobucket! But it'll take awhile....so far,it'll take 23 mins...

T.Maria
damn them...ah well, inevitable i suppose...they always know how to spoil our fun sad lol

P.S: Its still working for me....??????

T.Maria
ALSO:

Trailor:
1min 6secs

When gibbs is walking towards the wenches...this is port royal, right?

...but does anyone notice the look on jacks face?
its pure determination when he turns to the camera...either like hes looking at someone, or hes looking FOR someone....OR hes just made a very big decision....

sorry, im getting carried away big grin hehehe!

Chiki Mina
I know! I just noticed that. Gibbs takes the strumpets away, with Jack like in a happy, satisfied face. But what were the strumpets doing in port royal?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>