Hugh Grant as Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Should Hugh Grant play Carnage?

atharpina
eff no

thesithlord3
someone get this off the forum

Kazenji
Hell no for the question

NoFate007
No.

We would need someone that could play a lunatic well but not just like a "scary killer". We'd need someone who generally acts like they're flat out NUTS. Plus, they've got to get the laugh too. If he was a good enough actor, I'd suggest Sean William Scott, but I haven't seen him in anything but the American Pie movies and Road Trip, which aren't the same type of character. Brad Pitt MIGHT be able to do a good job, but I'm not sold on that one either. Jake Busey is another potential choice. Of course, we don't know if Carnage is even going to be in a Spider-Man film yet so who cares lol.

Wolverine2006
Edward Norton should play him

Nataku8188
Zach Ward. Period.

the_satan32
No! Besides what makes you think Carnage is going to be in SM 4 sure he looks cool but he isn't a really complex character. Take away his powers and he's boring. Now GG and Doc. Ock were more interesting they weren't just kill, kill, kill. It was more than that.

Spiderman_RJ
WTF? GO DIE A UNPLEASENT DEATH

Arachnid1
Hell no.

I say the dude from Borat.

Kidding. laughing

Dazzler619
No.Just No

Darth Jello
Woody Harrelson (although, he already kinda did that in natural born killers), or Ian Hart

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who came up with this silly thread? Hugh Grant is too old and too ignorant and just doesn't look like right to play a comic book character if this character is indeed in the next film.

F_doomed
Originally posted by laser7455

No, you should be slapped tarred and covered in popcorn.. and bird seed..and feathers..so u will be slowly pecked at..muhha..Any who I think Ryan gossling could pull off carnage. Or mabye brad pitt Fightclub Seven monkey's ...Y'all know

steverules
Hugh Grant kinda looks like Cletus but he couldn't play the role of Cletus

Menetnashté
What makes you think he's in spiderman 4? If Venom dies in 3 they'll have to make up some idiotic stupid plot for him and it'll just be stupid.

AngryManatee
Carrot Top lol

steverules
can u imagine Hugh Grant as Carnage

CARNAGE: I say spider-man old chap let's not fight, lets have a jolly good chat and some tea and scones on the lawn of my mental hospital. And then maybe a jolly game of cricket.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
can u imagine Hugh Grant as Carnage

CARNAGE: I say spider-man old chap let's not fight, lets have a jolly good chat and some tea and scones on the lawn of my mental hospital. And then maybe a jolly game of cricket.

O_O

O_o

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA....HA! laughing

steverules
well after careful thinking I think Arachnid finally got the joke...Hugh Grant is too posh sounding to be Carnage, plus he probably couldn't put on an American voice and playing a phys co isn't something Mr Grant can do

ragesRemorse
I think it's brilliant. Of course if this were going to happen. Carnage would have to undergo a few character designs. Carnage would have to be wearing a slightly unbuttoned polo shirt with a 100$ smile and the finest styled blonde hair.

hey...It wouldnt be anyworse of an idea than say...the character designs and artwork from the ultimate spiderman, and spidergirl comics. smile

Jokerinthedeck
hell no. I think maybe Nicolas Cage would be a good Carnage. He played a good psycho in Face Off, even if the movie sucked.

PiruBlood
heck no carnage is a maniac and dont pay for hookers. they should get eminem for carnage hed fit that nicley.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by PiruBlood
heck no carnage is a maniac and dont pay for hookers. they should get eminem for carnage hed fit that nicley.

laughing best be steppin off nigga, get out my grill before i lay it down laughing

i would watch that movie

BlackC@
The OP should be horribly beaten for saying something that ridiculous.

dxnwo1
what about that guy from Scream and Scooby*Doo movies, that dude who played "Shaggy". He seems to kind of fit the part, just look at the movie scream. what you think

Dazzler619
Matthew Lillard? Hell yeah! =D

ragesRemorse
slc punk turned carnage...seems fitting enoughsmile

OB1-adobe

Thats as stupid of an idea as the Jump to conclusions Mat

john allerdyce
Should Hugh Grant play Carnage? plz get out

Gannon
Guy Pearce

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001602/

Alpha Centauri
Why are people saying the guy should be killed, abused etc?

Bit extreme.

I'd love to see Avi Arad or Stan Lee come on these forums and say "Who we choose and approve is who we feel is best, f*ck off.", just once.

-AC

doctorstrongbad
This has to be a joke.

Micheal_Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.