The Official WTF Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiter
Post anything that make you say What The F*ck Is/was that? Vid, Pics, thread, Or anything.

Vid that made me say WTF?
OwUWIlCT_0U

Itzak
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445319_1-the-official-wtf-thread

Ronny
Originally posted by Smiter
Post anything that make you say What The F*ck Is/was that? Vid, Pics, thread, Or anything.

OwUWIlCT_0U WTF? Seriously

Phat_Crabs

OwUWIlCT_0U

that was off the hook laughing

Strangelove

OwUWIlCT_0U you know, when I saw that, all I could think of was whether she ripped the buttons off her coat that way

But then I realized they were snap buttons. I was so relieved

Ronny
Originally posted by Strangelove
you know, when I saw that, all I could think of was whether she ripped the buttons off her coat that way

But then I realized they were snap buttons. I was so relieved I thought "well if youre a fat little 12 year old with a cup boobies, if you're trying to be sexy dont wear a walmart pillow bra"

LifeInSepia
you know, when I saw that, all I could think of was whether she ripped the buttons off her coat that way

ahhhh, strangelove, is there anything you cant make funny?

Strangelove
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
ahhhh, strangelove, is there anything you cant make funny? I don't know, I've never tried

I'm so profiling that quote, by the way ermm

LifeInSepia
I don't know, I've never tried

I'm so profiling that quote, by the way ermm

damn, steal my words, will ya? Ill show you maninhat

Strangelove
damn, steal my words, will ya? Ill show you maninhat You'll show me, will you? What if I show you first? what will you do then? Go home and cry to your teddy bears and your diary? Yeah, that's what I thought. Cry, little girly-man

Puzzle
Care bear stare!

*flashes everyone*

Strangelove
Originally posted by Puzzle
Care bear stare!

*flashes everyone* My powers....failing! Vision...fading! World....going dark! What villainy hast thou wrought, Puzzle? A plague o' both your houses!

Puzzle
My powers....failing! Vision...fading! World....going dark! What villainy hast thou wrought, Puzzle? A plague o' both your houses!

The plague of my penis!

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Puzzle
The plague of my penis!

lolz?

You'll show me, will you? What if I show you first? what will you do then? Go home and cry to your teddy bears and your diary? Yeah, that's what I thought. Cry, little girly-man

i was think more like getting you kneecapped, but yeah, thats cool too.

Strangelove
lolz?

i was think more like getting you kneecapped, but yeah, thats cool too. Oh.....well.....that wouldn't be very nice. I like my kneecaps. I even gave them names cry

LifeInSepia
Oh.....well.....that wouldn't be very nice. I like my kneecaps. I even gave them names cry

well then, dont mess with me

Strangelove
well then, dont mess with me Oh, I'll mess with you and yer mama. Don't make me come over there, and I have plenty more empty threats where that came from! angryfist

LifeInSepia
Oh, I'll mess with you and yer mama. Don't make me come over there, and I have plenty more empty threats where that came from! angryfist

*knee caps you* *****.

Kongu Dude
What the f**k?

Mywi

OwUWIlCT_0U your sig = wtf? erm

Smiter
Originally posted by Mywi
your sig = wtf? erm

people complained about my sig and yes it is deleted because it might create a storm

Smiter
This Is The Worst God Of War Movie Ever. It Deserves To Be In WTF thread

Kongu Dude
herblolz

Marko

laughing

Cloud_VII
This thread...is awesome...

Mywi
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
This thread...is awesome... Originally posted by Kongu Dude
herblolz

Smiter
An awsome thread? made by smiter?

WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.