KMC Green Writing Competition #1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine

Vinny Valentine
So far I have a Judge, and a few Contestants.

~Pielover~
I might be able to submit something. No promises though.

Syren
I'm a judge smile

Dusty
I would like to enter.

Syren
w00t

Punkyhermy
ohh i wanna enter!
smile

Vinny Valentine
Sweet.

You're in.

Syren
Looks like everything's going according to plan, Vin yes

DeathReaper
I already finished my story big grin

Naz
I'll sign up, but I don't know if I'll be able to write anything, depends on mah work schedule and all. smile I'll try, I promises.

trademark
I am in

Vinny Valentine
K.

Axel Revenge
Am I able to enter? youpi

Vinny Valentine
Yes.

Lana
<--- is entering

Vinny Valentine
Okay, people have 1 more day to get in...If need be.. But so far it's:

Judges: Syren, Kaya, Me

Contestents: Dusty, Lana, Punky, Deathreaper, Naz, Pielover, Trademark, Axel Revenge, Derrik666 and Marea.

xEsaulx
*coughs* You never added me!!!!!!!!

Syren
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Okay, people have 1 more day to get in...If need be.. But so far it's:

Judges: Syren, Kaya, Me

Contestents: Dusty, Lana, Punky, Deathreaper, Naz, Pielover, Trademark, Axel Revenge, Derrik666, Marea, xEsaulx.

wink

Kenshinswife
o fuk i missed the registration date

Baby Bear
I missed the registration date too!!! Can I still be in??!

Syren
If I were you I'd PM Vinny smile

Vinny Valentine
Pm me if you missed.

TigerEyes
few questions....short story as in postcard being 150-1000 words or as in 1000-whatever 10 pages is????

and I'd love to possibly compete

xEsaulx
Originally posted by Syren
wink

haha thanks xD

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by TigerEyes
few questions....short story as in postcard being 150-1000 words or as in 1000-whatever 10 pages is????

and I'd love to possibly compete

As many words as it takes for you to get a good story across, just no more than like 4-5 pages.

xEsaulx
All I can say is damn

Syren
Damn?

xEsaulx
Yep damn. I have the tendecy to have up to 10 pages or so for what I call a short story stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
I've had about 5+ More people sign up so far...

As long as they meet the April 20th date I guess sly

Syren
So people can still sign up? I suppose it's up to them whether they leave themselves just over 2 weeks or 2 days to submit smile

Vinny Valentine
Indeed.

And, the countdown begins sly

*=DeathReaperr'
so do we post the stories here?

Vinny Valentine
I'll make a thread on the 20th

Eclipso
I just want to say, and just to be clear I mean this very very sincerely.

This is why is had respect for you. What a great way to get people active and involved with KMC and at the same time getting them into creative writing and expanding their imaginations.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Eclipso
I just want to say, and just to be clear I mean this very very sincerely.

This is why is had respect for you. What a great way to get people active and involved with KMC and at the same time getting them into creative writing and expanding their imaginations.

Don't speak to me, and act all innocent.

Eclipso
I mean what i said. I really appluad what your trying to do with this. I'm sorry you don't believe me, but it really is a very cool concept and it will do allot of good.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Don't speak to me, and act all innocent.

Naruto91
Oh my goodness, I haven't been on recently, and I just found this thread. Could I sign up as long as I have the short story in by the 20th? Pretty please, I will work really hard!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Naruto91
Oh my goodness, I haven't been on recently, and I just found this thread. Could I sign up as long as I have the short story in by the 20th? Pretty please, I will work really hard!

Sure.

Really late though.

Naruto91
I know how late it is, but I assure you I will have it done by the due date. Thank you so much.

Eclipso
Nice I hope the stories will be posted.

Naruto91
So, when and where are we supposed to post our finished works?

TigerEyes
Ok I think I'm going to have to drop for this time...Sorry, but my school math mid terms start the day before the due date and I just keep blanking out on what to write about...
Sorry once again and good luck everyone!

Vinny Valentine
So, when and where are we supposed to post our finished works?
20th

In a thread I open

Baby Bear
What thread did u open?

Sweet Escape
He didn't open it yet no expression

He's opening it on the 20th

doomsday49
am I too late? If not put me in, my dude!!

Sweet Escape
If I were you, I would pm Vinny.

Naruto91
Thanks, just wondering...

And also, what format should it be? Double spaced, spaces between each paragraph? Don't know if we can do indents to start paragraphs. Do you even understand what I am asking?

Sweet Escape
I'm thinking format is up to the writer, as long as its 4-5 pages, since Vinny didn't specify.

Barker
Do you even understand what I am asking?
It's not rocket science, don't flatter yourself. no expression

Syren
I don't think Naruto meant it like that laughing out loud

I'm back, anyway, and I shall be judging eyes

Naruto91
I really didn't mean it like that. I reread what I wrote after and was confused so I added that. I figured if I was confused by my question than someone else might be. Sorry if it seemed otherwise. And thanks.

Syren
That's how I read it, you were simply trying to make sure everyone followed what you were saying big grin

Naruto91
Vinny, xEsaulx needed me to tell you he may not be able to write anything for the contest, depending whether his power returns within the next few days. We live in NH and with the recent weather, many people have lost power, for what people are saying my last to upwards of one week... I, however, will have mine ready for then!

Vinny Valentine
Thread will be up tonight.

Sweet Escape
Yay stick out tongue

Baby Bear
So when you say no more than 3 to 4 pages u mean chapters? cuz im confused ith that.

Sweet Escape
No, it has to be 4-5 pages typed. Pages, not chapter. Its a short story, not a story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.