Beast Boy vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
Who wins? I say batman.

Symmetric Chaos
Depends on what Bats has with him.

I would actually say this is pretty close if not potentially a majority for BB.

Tyranno-Chris
So, you're saying BB wins? Okay. Thanks.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
So, you're saying BB wins? Okay. Thanks.

I'm saying that I think he has a shot but a 5/5 seems likely.

Tyranno-Chris
How come?

Symmetric Chaos
How come?

They both have a ton of versatility but BB is used to fighting people like Slade and Bruce doesn't fight a lot of shape shifters.

Magee
Batman has a ton of versatility?...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Magee
Batman has a ton of versatility?...

He does have that crazy belt . . .

guy222
Who wins? I say batman.

Batman

Bentley
No pis Beastboy wins, he is a tool box, even better than Batman's regular equipment.

Blood Reaver
Nah sometime Beastboy is a really dump he try to attack batman, batman dodges and beastboy lies there like a wounded deer... so maybe batman wins

Sam Z
Um... no.

Tyranno-Chris
So, what does everyone else think?

StarsNeverFall7
BB should be able to take this..

Kento
Can't Beast Boy like turn into something small enough to get inside Bruce without Bruce being able to see it and then turn into like an Elephant while inside Bruce?

Though knowing Batman he probably has some gadget lying around to neutralize any Hero around he's so paranoid.

StarsNeverFall7
He could easily change into something small, get behind bruce, drill him as a rhino...throw him through walls as a trex...beat him as an ape..sit on him as an elephant...so many options..

Accel
BB really shouldn't have any problems with Bats here. If the guy wanted to, he could fly just above Bruce and then instantly turn into a blue whale to fall right on top of him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Accel
BB really shouldn't have any problems with Bats here. If the guy wanted to, he could fly just above Bruce and then instantly turn into a blue whale to fall right on top of him.

Sidious says Bruce loses

Combat
Depends if BB actually thinks things through.

But if so he wins. But Bats has a shot.

Questioneer
Is this a joke? Are we talking the same beast boy that I see on Teen Titans? Doesn't Batman just tranq him and he's down for the count?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Questioneer
Is this a joke? Are we talking the same beast boy that I see on Teen Titans? Doesn't Batman just tranq him and he's down for the count?

Batman doesn't use guns.

BB from the animated TeenTitans almost beat Slade H2H and actually scared him during the fight (the only time he showed fear that I can remember in the series)

Soljer
Changeling SHOULD win 10/10.

Batman WOULD win 10/10.

Darth Martin
BB turns into a whale and kills Batman. no expression

Caps Conscience
Beast boy turns to lupus ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Changeling SHOULD win 10/10.

Batman WOULD win 10/10.

laughing out loud

Sad but true.

Laminator_X
I could see this going either way depending on the circumstances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.