Emotional Breakdown Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
Don't laugh, it's been intense with this russian trailer giving us endless questions and NO ANSWERs, hahahahaha smile

this is a thread for us to voice all our worst fears about the film. getting it off our chest will assure us how silly these fears are, and prepare us to fully enjoy the film when it comes.

worst fears...
1. that Jack and Liz will get no closure.

2. that the strumpets will have too much screen time.

3. that Jack will end the film with a broken heart

4. that they will give Will all the emotional/brave moments, trying to make us like him better.

5. that Norrington won't get any screen time.

PirateDiva
number 3 is what worries me the most!!!! Especially seeing that glimpse of him in the end of the trailer as the Crap Crust of the Flying Dutchman....not cool!!! he better not end that way!!!

savvysparrow
Are we supposed to freak out here? Oh good!

1.) They'll push the release date back to torture us

2.) I'll perish in some freak sword fighting accident the day before the movie comes out.

3.) Norrington will get no screen time

4.) Local theaters will choose May 25th as the day to go on an all encompassing strike

5.) Davy Jones will get too much screen time...well, come on! You can't say he's exactly nice to look at.

Chiki Mina
WAIT WAIT!! LOOL STOP!! LOL POR FAVOR CHIKAS! wink

I got good news about the strumpets wink

katelovespirate
crap crust???? i just laughed so hard, you have no idea.

more...

6. that they will try to recreate pearl harbor or casablanca with the ending

7. that the kid will be Will and Liz's and that will be it.

8. that Jack will lose both the Pearl and Liz

9. that Will will get his heart broken somehow, and be really pitiful.

10. that Barbossa will die.... NOOOOO!!!!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
WAIT WAIT!! LOOL STOP!! LOL POR FAVOR CHIKAS! wink

I got good news about the strumpets wink

WHAT?~!?!?!!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by savvysparrow
Are we supposed to freak out here? Oh good!

1.) They'll push the release date back to torture us

2.) I'll perish in some freak sword fighting accident the day before the movie comes out.

3.) Norrington will get no screen time

4.) Local theaters will choose May 25th as the day to go on an all encompassing strike

5.) Davy Jones will get too much screen time...well, come on! You can't say he's exactly nice to look at.

hahahahahah! freak swordfighting accident!!!

savvysparrow
Uhhhhhhh, good news about the strumpets?! What! What!

aelizabeth
i'm actually not seeing jack in the crap crust. maybe that's because my computer is completly fingerprinted. I actually fear #4 will happen of katelovespirate's list O.O but i have confidence in the rest. but no that i think about it..ok now im getting a little nervous..hehe..

katelovespirate
TELL US CHIKI!!!!!

more...

6. that Jack will be "crap crust" for any length of time... we need that sexy man in the flesh!!!

7. that will and jack will try to kill each other again, and end enemies

8. that Will or Jack will do something sickeningly noble for the other on behalf of Elizabeth

savvysparrow
Uhhhhhh, I'm pretty sure 8 is a given Katie. Sorry to break it to you, but it's a really hot sickenly noble sacrifice, according to rumor.

katelovespirate
um, are we talking about stabbing the heart, or is there something else i dont know about?!

savvysparrow
Yeah, that's what we're talking about. Good thing we're on the same page. You can't deny it makes our favorite Captain look awfully hot.

aelizabeth
...you guys? i'm..getting..sort of nervous.

katelovespirate
the package of the toys say that Will becomes Captain for sure...

savvysparrow
Yes, but HOW Will ends up captain of the FD is what is important. I'm pretty sure you already know so I won't repeat it.

Though now that Jack is supposedly a fish face in the trailer, it makes me wonder. Do we know how it is Elizabeth escapes the Dutchman after the Empress is captured?

katelovespirate
Norrington, I believe.

PirateDiva
Mina Tells us!!!!

Chiki Mina
SORRY!! I GOT GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE STRUMPETS--I WILL TAKE PICS

There is two scenes--

Strumpets walking away while Jack is just "uh"

And there is a scene where Gibbs and Jack make a fist thing as in "yeah! good team work, mate!" While the strumpets are walking away.

give me a chance to take pics!!

Jack looks proud along with Gibbs while the strumpets leaves. Remember that Jack was going to be honest with them..big grin

tee_pirategirl
YES!!! cool chiki!!

And guys? I hate to be a party pooper and I'm usually low-maintnence and I would love to join u guys in freaking out BUT have u watched Oprah's The Secret thing? lol ok I'm half joking but really! if u focus on the bad stuff they're most likely to happen. So lets focus on what we WANT instead of what we DON'T WANT!!

this is usually Chiki's job but she's busy providing very important services so...keep the faith! lol

katelovespirate
awe pish. this isn't the therapy thread, its the breakdown thread. there's beauty in the breakdown. wink

Chiki Mina
Im doing my best to take pics and download this freaking thing. There are so many things that we kind of overlooked. The trailer is more like a teaser--eek! by that I mean it goes to fast, and it leaves us WAIT-WHAT-WHO-WHY!?

Pics are on the way please be patient, mates!

Doing the best I can.

PirateDiva
Yes breaking Down just seems sooo much more FUN right now!!

lol!!...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by katelovespirate
awe pish. this isn't the therapy thread, its the breakdown thread. there's beauty in the breakdown. wink

true is true and that is that. so are we panicking here? good..I can't resist any longer mates I'm joining in *stops the pulled together act and breaks out into a fit a la Veruca Salt*

WHAT IF THEY TURN JACK INTO THE WHOLE COMMICAL CRAP THING?????? what if he ends up with NOTHING and what if we don't even get a decent WE just a very BARFY type thang??? what if he gets nothing but have him looking all fakechirpy and happy despite of it all?

Daddy? Make time go faster!

katelovespirate
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. this calls for strong coffee.

Too_Blue
My fears:

1. Jack is Captain Will's crusty crewmate
2. Will and Elizabeth end the movie in some sort of unnatural immortal love sh*t
3. Norrington dies
4. I die before this movie comes out.
5. Jack and Beckett don't get to sword fight.
6. This movie sucks

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

bina
I am afraid of so many things. this iz my list.

1) Will will end up heart broken
2) Jack will go through more torture
3) They will prolong the premire date. arrrr:-(
4) Jack will die
5) Jack will remain a crust face
6) Barbossa will betray Jack
7) Davy Jones will allow Bekett to take over because of the heart
8) Jack will remain lonely
9) Norington will try to take the glory and fail ending him with death
10) Elizabeth will betray Jack and turn into a real pirate that feels nothing and doesn't mind killing anyone including Jack.

This is all so upsetting. I am so sad. Jacks face was so depressed as a fish face. Dang those screen writers.

Chiki Mina
Omg, please!! Its fun to have a break down of EXCITEMENT! not of WORRYNESS!

There is one scene when Jack is standing behind the door--In beckettes office and we hear a gun shot.

bina
Yeah but did you realize that this ends the trilogy and if this sucks it ruins all the others. It has come to far to let it all screw up now.

IheartPocky
Its not going to suck!!!!

BE HAPPY! mad

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by bina
Yeah but did you realize that this ends the trilogy and if this sucks it ruins all the others. It has come to far to let it all screw up now.

yeah but you do realize that the writers, director, and the producer wont be STUPID enough to give us a sucky ending.

Omg...be positive eek! The end of the trilogy eek! They are not going to be dumb asses in giving us a movie that will leave us out of that theater in utter dissapointment.

There is no competition. PIRATES WILL ROCK THE BOX OFFICE!

tee_pirategirl
It's sorta bittersweet if u think about it! it's like an end of an era really.

if they don't make a 4 this will be IT for this genre!!! maybe when we finally have AWE although we'll love it we'll miss these days when we all gather around and guess and stress and wait. But this movie will ROCK SPIDER (AND OGRE) ASS!

SO yeah I'm breaking down but I'm also VERY EXCITED!

katelovespirate
gunshot in beckett's office?!?!?! what?~?~?~?!?! cool....

Chiki Mina
gunshot in beckett's office?!?!?! what?~?~?~?!?! cool....

YES! Look at Jack's expression. And rewind it and play it again that scene carefully. You will hear a gunshot...

Jack rescues Liz...

brand pirate....

the P...

Beckette....

Sound familiar? *covers mouth* wink

IheartPocky
yes it does *covers mouth*

what..

confused

IheartPocky
lol i just noticed.. gibbs goes over and puts his arms around giselle and scarlett..

jack... he has a look on his face.. that i cant describe..

i think he lets gibbs have them lol they do that little fist thing and gibbs goes over to them.. thats what i think anyways! haha

Chiki Mina
This is taking too long...my internet is not Speedy Gonzalez erm

There is alot going on. I can't ignore the fact of sparrabeth even though it's a pirates movie. But how can you ignore the romance love

bina
I am excited, but I have seen some jacked up movies that start of great the SPLAT!! It's all over. I am so excited for the movie, I can't wait. AHHHHHHH!!

savvysparrow
YES! Look at Jack's expression. And rewind it and play it again that scene carefully. You will hear a gunshot...

Jack rescues Liz...

brand pirate....

the P...

Beckette....

Sound familiar? *covers mouth* wink

NO WAY! Where is this?!

Chiki Mina
The scene after Liz makes this shocked look. But its a different scene--after that Jack is standing behind a door and we hear a shot.

Surreal_44
I'm excited about the trailer, but I'm having a bad day because my kitty got run over by a car. sad sad sad

Chiki Mina
What?!

No....How did that happen?

I know how you feel because I have a cat myself.

Im really sorry.

AudioHeart
Me too, my kitty got killed by another bigger cat (not mine)

ANYWAY

I have one of those things...lol

That theyre gonna make jack be all alone and have to sail into the horizon all alone or something like that, i mean Will already had a happy ending with Liz, why cant our beloved Jack have one too??? confused

Sorry if someone said that already big grin

savvysparrow
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's tough to lose a pet!

Surreal_44
He's an outdoor cat, but he knows his boundry, so I was surprised to find him so far from home. sad My poor baby.

Well, maybe Jack won't be heart-broken if Elizabeth ends up with Will. What if his feelings aren't that deep for her after all? There's nothing that says to me that if Elizabeth goes off with ANYONE other than Jack Sparrow that he'd cry himself to sleep every night for eternity. I think he'd sort of be depressed for about five minutes and then shrug most of his pain off. big grin

Chiki Mina
ok, come back to earth, Surreal wink

admit it, you can't shake off a feeling like that and just skip through rainbows and pink clouds. I know..I tried wink

Jack is feeling bitter towards everyone. Who can he trust? Jack is still unsure if showing his feelings was the right thing. Look on how it ended big grin

Also, his friends. They betrayed him enough already. So he is very unsure of his honest side. Everyone wants to see that side, yet they want to take advantage of it. So he is pretty much fed up wink

And there's nothing that says to me that Liz has no feelings and and doesn't remember on how "it tastes like" big grin

bina
I think that he might feel broken hearted because he has already lost and been through so much that now he has to loose the gurl he loves. Thats sad. sad

Chiki Mina
right on wink

Jack suffered enough wink the writers know what they are doing big grin

bina
exactly. It is so sad to see him so upset. sad I can't wait to see him happy again. I think that Liz will pick neither. At least I hope so. Will and Jack are to good for her.

Chiki Mina
No, its not about being good, is choosing on what your heart says and forget about what the brain says.

Liz's problems, IMO, is brain vs heart.

Elizabeth is not in love with two men, she loves one and she's IN LOVE with another. there are different kinds of love.

bina
true. I think she doesn't want to hurt will or jack. She is confused. I think that it can go any way. They made a twist from Will to Jack in the 2nd one. So there is no telling.

Chiki Mina
Not really, in COTBP she stayed with Will physically. But her heart/mind was set on Jack--no doubt. Same thing with Jack. Notice on after he sings the song Liz taught him, he looks at his compass. *sniff* I smell foreshadowing big grin

bina
yeah. he was thinking of her. But if she truley loved jack she would have left with him in the first place. But now she does like him because of all he has done. Idk. I'm so confused. This can sway the either way.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by bina
yeah. he was thinking of her. But if she truley loved jack she would have left with him in the first place. But now she does like him because of all he has done. Idk. I'm so confused. This can sway the either way.

I can tell you're confused wink lool no, it's ok.

Elizabeth was not in love with Jack in CotBP. She was feeling more of a crush. She read all his stories and advaentures. And to be threatened by a notorious pirate, well, it will send sparks flying. So it's not of "who to choose" Its not a love triangle problem IMO.

The explanation for staying with Will, well physically wink, is well, she has known Will since childhood. She feels familiar with him, and I guess she wanted to return the favor in staying with Will because he admited his feelings towards her.

It was just an intro of characters. Jack just met Will and Liz. Will and Liz known eachother since 12. I think it gives you an idea on the why she stayed with Will. Jack and Liz just met, and you already feel the chemistry going on.

bina
true. I can't wait for this movie. But in the begining of #1. She pushed up on Will. Not the other way around

sailorleo
*sighs* sailorleo checking in to the breakdown thread...im sure evryone knows why....im just gonna sit in a corner and cry ok......*walks off*

Pirates-Orlie
Not really, in COTBP she stayed with Will physically. But her heart/mind was set on Jack--no doubt. Same thing with Jack. Notice on after he sings the song Liz taught him, he looks at his compass. *sniff* I smell foreshadowing big grin

I don't think this is right, because when they were making COTBP they didn't know yet that there would come another sequel. And the film ended with Will and Elizabeth loving each other and stuff and Jack being happy because he had the Black Pearl back. That means he didn't liked or even loved her in the first movie and he didn't even know that well.
And Liz didn't only love Will physically, she really loved him. Like when the ship (The interceptor I thought) explodes where she thinks Will still is, she is really shocked.
Well it is clear he has feelings for her in the second movie but I don't really see what you guys see, like "He LOVES her all the way" and stuff... I mean, Jack is a pirate, not a lover. He likes her, but not much more.

Well, this is my opinion... I'm sorry if you don't agree...

lovethemtigers
yeah...but see that's the problem...Jack wasn't always a Pirate...i hate it when people blow Jack off as having no feelings...it's pretty darn obvious to me that he is full of emotion at the end of DMC...Jack does care, Jack has a good heart...and look at the trailer scene between him and liz...he definetly is affected by her.....

What I fear the most from this movie:

1) after fate has intervened, t and t let Liz and Will get married afterall
2) that Jack ends up with a broken heart
3) that Jack ends up a barnacled sailer on board the FD
4) that Liz never admits she is falling for Jack
5) that Norrington dies....and that he causes the death of one of our loved ones...
6) that Will gets the brave and heroic moments and Jack just is comical relief...
7) that Liz ends up a cold hearted bXtch....
8) No Jack and Liz kiss or tender moments.....
9) that I' will be disappointed in how the movie ends......

I sooooo want to love this movie....

lovethemtigers
the strumpet scene....I can't wait to see that...it looks like Jack and Gibbs make a pact...that Gibbs gets rid of the strumpets for Jack...the strumpets are mad at Jack cuz he has just told them that he is no longer a foot-llose and fancy free guy..and he won't be "visiting" them any more...that only one woman can satisfy him now..and he aims to win her......that would be so freakin hot....

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Pirates-Orlie
I don't think this is right, because when they were making COTBP they didn't know yet that there would come another sequel. And the film ended with Will and Elizabeth loving each other and stuff and Jack being happy because he had the Black Pearl back. That means he didn't liked or even loved her in the first movie and he didn't even know that well.
And Liz didn't only love Will physically, she really loved him. Like when the ship (The interceptor I thought) explodes where she thinks Will still is, she is really shocked.
Well it is clear he has feelings for her in the second movie but I don't really see what you guys see, like "He LOVES her all the way" and stuff... I mean, Jack is a pirate, not a lover. He likes her, but not much more.

Well, this is my opinion... I'm sorry if you don't agree...

Don't be sorry cause Im not big grin

Elizabeth is probably the only person who knows that side of Jack. Jack opened up to her on how much freedom means. Its not the pearl who he loves, its what it represents: Freedom.

My question...If Liz and Will ended up loving eachother...well, would it hurt for Liz to say "I love you too, Will" big grin just a thought lol.

You are underestimating Jacks character...ALOT. Will is a pirate as well, so what does that have to do with anything of being a lover or not?

Jack is not a pirate, he is a man-a human being. He is strong, brave(when he wants to), witty, smart, and has strong emotions. Don't underestimate Jack's power as in character.

For Jack to like a woman is easy. But liking a woman for almost 2 years? If it was just "like" he could just move on and take out his sexual frustration with any other strumpet. But to be vexed for almost a year or two just because he likes Liz? Nu uh..has to be something more than that to get a man vexed. Not even Will knew the exact meaning of being vexed, go figure.

Liz loves Will, but is not really in love with him. I think she just has this need to keep him safe and watch over him. If I saw the sparks and chemistry, I would definitely root for them all the way 100%. But frankly, I don't.

I know you are an Orlando fan--I adore him too! Love him, he is the sweetest. But, just in case you are wondering, Im not saying all this because I hate Will/Orlando. Im just going by what I saw--what we all see.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
the strumpet scene....I can't wait to see that...it looks like Jack and Gibbs make a pact...that Gibbs gets rid of the strumpets for Jack...the strumpets are mad at Jack cuz he has just told them that he is no longer a foot-llose and fancy free guy..and he won't be "visiting" them any more...that only one woman can satisfy him now..and he aims to win her......that would be so freakin hot....

holy crap yes it would!!!!!!

sailorleo
..n/m i see ya'll are busy *leaves*

katelovespirate
you okay Sailorleo? cheer up, sweetheart. Jack Davenport has many more films in him.

Chiki Mina
Im really sorry that Im out of subject...but I keep having that song from justin timberlake "im bringin sexy back" everytime I look at T Marias siggy lol.

sailorleo
you okay Sailorleo? cheer up, sweetheart. Jack Davenport has many more films in him. i suppose, but i live in america we don't get too much of the davenport...and i like your sig....

Chiki Mina
Um...we will. so don't worry.

IheartPocky
He was funny in The Wedding Date..

big grin

Chiki Mina
and he was in another movie..

OH the Libertine. I think.

sailorleo
yeah i know but the majority of his work is done in england....

Chiki Mina
well alot of movies have been done in their with english actors and it has been released in the US even Puerto Rico. So yeah..

ivebeendepped43
omg people!!! kate, i luv ur siggy! sailor i luv ur siggy!

pirate179
SO MANY NEW SIGGYS!!!!!!!!!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by IheartPocky
He was funny in The Wedding Date..

big grin

Iheartpocky...Love your siggy...i love that pic of Jack and Gibbs...much like them toasting in COTBP....and wait....Jack Davenport was in the wedding date? Who did he play???

pirate179
he was the fiance of debra messings sister

IheartPocky
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Iheartpocky...Love your siggy...i love that pic of Jack and Gibbs...much like them toasting in COTBP....and wait....Jack Davenport was in the wedding date? Who did he play???

thanks!

PirateDiva
*comes into thread and slumps on the floor, with legs crossed, and crying* Sorry im bringing back this thread guys but....My Hippie Peace and Love spirit has just shattered!!! sad

And b4 any of u go off on me....NO IT HAS NOTHING TO WITH POTC OR SPARRABETH OR WILLABETH!!! It has to do with the fact that a dear friend of mine on this thread has just left the forum for good! *breaks out in tears*

pirate179
^^^OMG same here~!!! Im crying so hard rite now!! OMG OMG OMG *cries even harder*
*hugs diva and cries together*

Minie Mina
WHO?

Minie Mina
Who left the mother f-ing thread?!

pirate179
are you ok mina!!!?? please dont get mad at me or anything but you seem a lil edgy...

Minie Mina
Oh, come on. She won't leave for good. Needs some time off is all. Geesh...

Minie Mina
Eveybody seems to be leaving. Yet they come back. I promise you that she just needs some time off. Give her space. We all need space. Please. I have no where to go but here and KTTC. I don't need no more drama because I'm seriously going out of my mind.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by pirate179
^^^OMG same here~!!! Im crying so hard rite now!! OMG OMG OMG *cries even harder*
*hugs diva and cries together*

*hugs Pirate179* No seriously im sad sad

I cant believe things have come to this! I Just can't 39 days b4 the movie comes out!! 39 days!!!!

T.Maria deserves to be here....she really does!

Minie Mina
OMG please stop or I'm seriously going to cry myself.

This is ridiculous.

Minie Mina
OMG!! *TEARS HAIR OFF*

THis is only a movie

only a forum!!

ONLY A MOTHER F-ING RIDE FROM DISNEY!!!

Why are we letting ourselfs pushed like this and stepped on like this?!

Minie Mina
Why can't we celebrate instead of crying?

Why is it so hard to enjoy and be sane?

Why can't I just shut the hell up?!

PirateDiva
Then Cry MINA!!!! But stop yelling!!!

Im greiving a loss over a friend on this Forum.... But Please WITH ALL DUE RESPECT... dont ask me to stop crying and stop being upset...Read the Thread Name EMOTINAL BREAKDOWN THREAD and thats why Im in here!!!! If u cant handle it then dont come in here until u can!!!

Sorry That i just went off....but my biggest pet peeve is for PPL to tell me how to feel!!!!

Maybe while ur in here Mina it will do u a world of good to let steam off in general but not towards ppl!

Minie Mina
IM BREAKING DOWN MYSELF DIVA!!!

can't I also express the same grief??!!

DIva! I wasn't telling you to block your feelings!!! If I tell you on not to cry don't you think is because I get worried and not wanting you to suffer?!

Minie Mina
Dont think of it as me shutting you up. Why would you think that or you really can't trust me as a friend? That really hurt.

Why would you think I'm trying to shut you up. I don't want you to see you like this or anyone. I'm like a sponge and I suck all this grief.

I don't want anybody hurt in here.

PirateDiva
And why do u think im telling u to calm Down MINA? Because I hate U? NO! Im telling u to calm down love because I hate seeing u go off the way u Do!!! U Need to be happy Mina Take ur advise, and relax Love!!! I care about u too much to see u Destroy friendships, and lose respect that u've gained on here!! I really dont want u to suffer either? *starts crying again*

Of course I trust u as a friend Mina....Did u or did u Not recieve a token of my Friend appreciation towards u in the Mail today!!! The last thing i want to do is hurt u, MINA!!!

But HOW do u think ppl feel when u go off on them?...Yes Mina they feel the Way u do...Hurt!!! And u telling me this is ridiculous that im feeling the way i am...hurt me too!!!

It's Not on u to bear everyones pain so dont feel like a sponge! and i know it may drive u crazy at times....but ppl need to express how they feel...and i think u should let them...Me....and in this case u too!! U know im here for u girl...U Know u can talk to me about everything and anything!!!

Im sorry i went off....just know that I Love ya!!! But i dont want to see u "AGITADA" anymore...its not good for u! Take it from a friend who cares! smile

Arachnid1
Um... ya... um.

*reads previous page*

That actually really sucks, but there aren't many incidents I know of where a person left a forum for good and never came back (save someone being BANNED from the forums, but thats another story). There are some, but 80% of the time, people do come back. The longest its taken I know of was a year, but eventually, they come back and make a I'm Back thread asking if anyone there remembers them.

*reads post*

I suck as a motivater person. Anyway, whoever left wil be back.

PirateDiva
Ya Im working on it, but she a stubborn little one!! sad

pirate179
k is everyone a lil better now that steam has been blown off?? it got a lil crazy here for a moment

Originally posted by PirateDiva
*hugs Pirate179* No seriously im sad sad

I cant believe things have come to this! I Just can't 39 days b4 the movie comes out!! 39 days!!!!

T.Maria deserves to be here....she really does!

iknow exactly how you feel and im here for you!!
im here for EVERYONE who needs me!!!

ivebeendepped43
the funny thing is, T.Maria is on here NOW. this thread is so depressing. reading it over again..wow

pirate179
ya no kidding!!!

ivebeendepped43
i cant believe that happened...

PirateDiva
Ya but that was all yesterdays news...Mina i spoke our peace...and we cool (like the other side of the Pillow)..lol!

Now hopefully we can focus on bringing this forum back to speed and get back some of the memebers we lost...and show them that KMC is not a Monster....thats its a HAPPY PLACE!!! big grin

pirate179
EXACTLY!!! well said diva! lets do it! bring them all back!!

ivebeendepped43
Ya but that was all yesterdays news...Mina i spoke our peace...and we cool (like the other side of the Pillow)..lol!

Now hopefully we can focus on bringing this forum back to speed and get back some of the memebers we lost...and show them that KMC is not a Monster....thats its a HAPPY PLACE!!! big grin YES!! SO TRUE!! lol i heard that on Proud Family...

pirate179
LOL

ivebeendepped43
yup..so emotional breakdown!! THE MOVIE IS SO CLOSE! YET SO FAR AWAY!!

pirate179
im having the same breakdown!! ^^

ivebeendepped43
I CANT BELIEVE IT THO!!

pirate179
iknow i remember when the countdown was like in the 50s

ivebeendepped43
i remember when it was in the 100s

pirate179
WOW ITS SO CLOSE!!

ivebeendepped43
GAH!! 37 FREAKIN DAYSS!! remember when we were counting down til the DMC dvd?

pirate179
YES thats seems so far yet so close!! GAH!!! cant wait!!

ivebeendepped43
eek! so fun!

PirateDiva
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG the Day is getting closer and my anxiety is building omg omg omg...im soooo excited im having super vivid dreams about this movie....I listen to DMC soundtrack, i watch COTBP and DMC like everyday, Im on here everyday, im online all the time looking for info on Pirates, Im planning my day at Disney already for May 19 (my how to attack the day Plan), im in class all i do is doodle the names of the cast members practicing on what im going to say to them, i constantly talk about them, i constanly think about them.....My Life is completely taken over By Pirates at this point!!!

Pirates has consumed my Life......Im officially in my Pirate Zone!!!! we are within a month of getting everything that we want!!!! Im soooo going crazy with anxiety!!! Ahhhhhhhhh...if my friends and family thought i was bad b4....now that we r closer its only getting Worse!!! Ahhhhhhh! eek!

ivebeendepped43
I WANNA GO SO BAD!!! PLEASE KISS JOHNNY FOR ME!! say "This is for Ive Been Depped!!!!" not like he'll have n e clue what ur talking about....

PirateDiva
LOL...will do! Anyone else want me to pass on a kiss to Johnny...i figured if im gonna go to jail for kissing him might as well give Johnny a long Passionate Kiss!! big grin

Minie Mina
Is everyone ok?

BECAUSE I'M CRANKY! looooool.

Well, sort off. Power went out for hours and I have a feeling it will go bye bye again. And no water!!!!!!

ivebeendepped43
LOL...will do! Anyone else want me to pass on a kiss to Johnny...i figured if im gonna go to jail for kissing him might as well give Johnny a long Passionate Kiss!! big grin thats a very good idea! if ur going to jail n e way, milk it for all its worth!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Minie Mina
Is everyone ok?

BECAUSE I'M CRANKY! looooool.

Well, sort off. Power went out for hours and I have a feeling it will go bye bye again. And no water!!!!!!

ya we've had power outages all over the valley and the hills because of the strong winds today too!!!

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
thats a very good idea! if ur going to jail n e way, milk it for all its worth!

Oh u Know it!!! What Orbitz Flavored Gum should I buy, for when i Kiss him???!!! big grin

ivebeendepped43
RASPBERRY MINT!! ITS THE BEST!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.