Trailer is out in Russia,....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Well here it is with subtitiles check it out in this link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfiET4dJo5s

Chiki Mina
Subtitles are not accurate. There is somethings that are bla bla.

pyratequeen
I just want to hear it in English. It will be much more exciting and we'll be able to understand it. big grin

Chiki Mina
Tomorow!! finally!

AudioHeart
same here lol

Pirategirl85
Will there be a longer version of the trailer???

Chiki Mina
Im not sure. But there can be different clips. So who knows *shrugs* at least we will see it in english--the original version. And we can understand it more on where it's going.

willofthewisp
Things do get lost in translation, but now I at least have an idea of what they're saying. Anyone catch the "it never would have worked between us" bit? Interesting.

Chiki Mina
Yuupp.

interesting....very interesting indeed wink

I think we need to look back on COTBP more. IMO, its foreshadowing more for AWE.

willofthewisp
Is that some kind of clue for those of us that are ignorant about the spoilers?

Oh. I've heard this is THE trailer meaning this isn't a teaser. This is all we're going to get until the movie. But I don't keep up with that stuff.

savvysparrow
Well, no. Actually, the writers have mentioned that a lot of what they do is a throw back, or meant to remind the audience of what happened in the previous movie. Like the why is the rum gone comment in DMC, ect. So, in the trailer it looks like the clip where Jack is standing high atop the mast of the Pearl, is a throw back to his entrance in COTBP.

To take that a step further, I'd say that the irony is that this time, it is Elizabeth and Will who come into his life again, not the other way around.

johnnyforever
jumpy AAAAAAAAAAH!! finally nuts

Gravitation
lol! Hey JF!!!

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Gravitation
lol! Hey JF!!! jumpy hey!!

pirate179
how exciting! omg now all i need is the movie AHHHHHHHH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.