Comic Book Idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Just thought that I'd get it out there that I'm trying to create my own comic book business & this is the appropriate place for it. I have many ideas that I think many of you would be interested in. If any of you want to hear about them, post in this thread. Also, I want you to tell me what you think may be wrong with any ideas I have (just don't be a a-hole about it). Just tell me what you think & like I said, if you want to here more, let me know.

Rick/Genis
Hm.

Ultimate Hulk43
I think some of you would be very interested in my ideas. I have a lot of ideas & if anybody wants to hear about them, just post in this thread.

guy222
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Just thought that I'd get it out there that I'm trying to create my own comic book business & this is the appropriate place for it. I have many ideas that I think many of you would be interested in. If any of you want to hear about them, post in this thread. Also, I want you to tell me what you think may be wrong with any ideas I have (just don't be a a-hole about it). Just tell me what you think & like I said, if you want to here more, let me know.

I am interested

The Prophecy
I am to but jut remember what I told you. Be careful what you put.

Ultimate Hulk43
I know, I never post full ideas, just a summary for what the story will be like.

Well, I do have this idea for a character that would be able to change back & forth from a man into a monster (something like Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde except he won't be evil). He'll also be able to control his transformation but I've yet to figure out what he'll look like. Lately I've been leaning towards him looking like a regular human but he'd just be a very large, hulking beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.