Wtf Did I Do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Rare_Fox_
I have nothing agenst fat people ok.I got a couple of fat friends.Me and my friends got togather right and im eating a cupcake...yumm...any way my friend who is like a toothpick started crying i asked whats wrong, being nice and trying to stop her crying.She screems and thouw objets at me saying i made her fat...WTF?!!!! i didn't make her fat iwould die to have her body..and she says i made her fat and i hate fat people..

Omg what the heck ...i think my friends high..

Vinny Valentine
You made your friend fat! You *****!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
I have nothing agenst fat people ok.I got a couple of fat friends.Me and my friends got togather right and im eating a cupcake...yumm...any way my friend who is like a toothpick started crying i asked whats wrong, being nice and trying to stop her crying.She screems and thouw objets at me saying i made her fat...WTF?!!!! i didn't make her fat iwould die to have her body..and she says i made her fat and i hate fat people..

Omg what the heck ...i think my friends high.. yes yes very high... shock

Sanctuary
Originally posted by rare_fox
Hey all my name is camille i am a emo i am a light cuter
srug

Wild-Cherry
Whats she high on?

lion

Bloigen
That's sick!

What's wrong with you?

You forcefeed her cupcakes? Terrible what the world is coming to. nahuh

TRH
wowzerz

Puzzle

If you have nothing against fat people then stop calling them fat people, say something like "weigh more than the average". *****.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Puzzle
If you have nothing against fat people then stop calling them fat people, say something like "weigh more than the average". *****.

The correct term is "Horizontally Challenged". yes

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Bloigen
That's sick!

What's wrong with you?

You forcefeed her cupcakes? Terrible what the world is coming to. nahuh

lol

Blaxican
Originally posted by Puzzle

Why? They're still fatasses.

masterkit

lmao

masterkit
Originally posted by Blaxican

-shun-

Blaxican
Hey man, I'm pretty fat myself, but I don't care if people call me fat, it's true! I am fat! So what?! Fat people who are so sensitive that they hate being called fat sicken me. Go eat a damn cupcake, fatso.

masterkit
Hey man, I'm pretty fat myself, but I don't care if people call me fat, it's true! I am fat! So what?! Fat people who are so sensitive that they hate being called fat sicken me. Go eat a damn cupcake, fatso. Originally posted by Bloigen

Barker
haermm

Soleran

Haha you should have thrown a bunch of cupcakes at her.

_Rare_Fox_
Originally posted by Soleran
Haha you should have thrown a bunch of cupcakes at her.

I did....didn't help.

My friend has the body every girl wants...she spazed on me, and she kept saying i hate fat people,i told her no i don't i love them.

Puzzle

I was joking. 1234 I'm fat too.

Soleran
I did....didn't help.

My friend has the body every girl wants...she spazed on me, and she kept saying i hate fat people,i told her no i don't i love them.

If she's skinny why in the hell would she paz if you dislike fat folks, haha, fatties whistle

Oh well

Uneeklyconfused
You could show your friend a picture of an Obeast woman and super anorexic lady and ask her which one she would rather be....

Black Dalek
People should stop making fun of fat people. Cause in the future, you're working for em.

Uneeklyconfused
Obese people are not allowed to be employed....or something like that....

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Obese people are not allowed to be employed....or something like that....

Are you kidding? Majority of powerful and higher up employees are very fat.

Barker
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Yeah, I'll bet you pulled that statistic out of one of your asses.

Bloigen

8% of that statement is true.

Uneeklyconfused

Not that what you said bothers me ....but this seems to back me up....

_Rare_Fox_
Originally posted by Soleran
If she's skinny why in the hell would she paz if you dislike fat folks, haha, fatties whistle

Oh well

I don't know why she was like all of a sudden started throwing objets at me,my camra,my ipod,A Knife!!! i don't know where she got that from.A chair, a pop can my cell phone,and other stuff .... my friends are like to my friend"You a crazy....... ".

I love fat people never did i say i hate them.

Soleran
People should stop making fun of fat people. Cause in the future, you're working for em.

Poop

They die of coronary heart diseases and then healthy folks buy their business's for pennies on the dollarsmile

masterkit
Oh really 313

((The_Anomaly))
Hey man, I'm pretty fat myself, but I don't care if people call me fat, it's true! I am fat! So what?! Fat people who are so sensitive that they hate being called fat sicken me. Go eat a damn cupcake, fatso.

LMAO laughing

Captain Maynard

Omg what the heck ...i think my friends high.. What do you have against fat people!?? mad

Röland
Originally posted by Barker

He has two asses?

Bloigen

Röland
Seven actually.

You can't have seven asses, that's impossible, imagine the amount of poop!

Leo.M

That girl has problems.

And just because I like being an ass at times, I would have called her a Cow! vin

MightyEInherjar
I have nothing agenst fat people ok...

...i hate fat people..

Reaaalllly?

Don't worry, fat people aren't really people. They're in the same category as babies and midgets.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Barker

Not really. My mom's boss is fat. My dad's boss is fat. Majority of bosses in movies is fat. So I assume.

G2G-9
>=(

§uffer§noopy
The correct term is "Horizontally Challenged". yes **** you.

Barker
laughing

Baby Bear

laughing eek! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

HELL NO!!!

Martian_mind
Tell; her it's her own fault she's a crazy,high stupid fat cow and that you all take pictures of her gut and giggle about it behind her back when she's not around.

that'll fix her good.

Souichiro Nagi
I want some of what she gots. What did she say exactly. stick out tongue

Neo2000
How dare you do that?
If you made ME fat, i would also disgust you!

Camille's_Death
^^^you scare me...o.o''

Sparkly
I am just big boned vin

Camille's_Death
I love fat people....there my homies...w.e people call good friends these days...

~Pielover~

Omg what the heck ...i think my friends high.. ****ing drunk ass ho.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Camille's_Death
I love fat people....there my homies...w.e people call good friends these days...

um ok no expression

Bardock42

Tell her she gets thinner by ****ing me.

Scythe
Originally posted by Bizzy Bullet
laughing eek! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

HELL NO!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.