Jack or WIll!! or WhO???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Who does this fish face look like to you???

Pirategirl85
here is another

Chiki Mina
That's Jack lol

Pirategirl85
You think so...Hmmmm I wonder if it's form his dream....look different I don't know i'm confuse....Maybe Jack is the version of Davy Jones...falls in love but with broked heart sad

Chiki Mina
Nope.

It is Jack, look at the beads and his mustache.

But its not what you think lool.

The one with Jack as a barnacle-starfish-thingy when he's in the FD gives me alot of theories:

1) Jack desguising himself--I have no explanation on why. But, Tia Dalma is almight and powerful voodoo. She could've used magic to desguise him for a mission..?

2) What if out of vengeance Will captures Jack once Will gets a hold of the flying dutchman? Its actually quiet funny when you think about it, but Im thinking about scratching that theory out

3) There is a scene of Beckette and Davy, I believe talking to Jack. I think he makes a deal with Jack or something and wants to bring him to port royal to make negotiations. What if Beckette orders Davy to turn Jack into a barnacle-head thingy as a prison. So he won't escape.

bina
I have no clue. I am thinking that Will becomes the captain of the FD and turns Jack into that barnicle head out of anger because of that whole Liz thing.

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Nope.

It is Jack, look at the beads and his mustache.

But its not what you think lool.

The one with Jack as a barnacle-starfish-thingy when he's in the FD gives me alot of theories:

1) Jack desguising himself--I have no explanation on why. But, Tia Dalma is almight and powerful voodoo. She could've used magic to desguise him for a mission..?

2) What if out of vengeance Will captures Jack once Will gets a hold of the flying dutchman? Its actually quiet funny when you think about it, but Im thinking about scratching that theory out

3) There is a scene of Beckette and Davy, I believe talking to Jack. I think he makes a deal with Jack or something and wants to bring him to port royal to make negotiations. What if Beckette orders Davy to turn Jack into a barnacle-head thingy as a prison. So he won't escape.

who knows, could be jacks father????

Chiki Mina
I thought of that. But no. Its not. Trust me.

willofthewisp
Wow. I thought the eyes/eyebrows looked more like Will. It has the beads and beard, but if Will had that, this would look like him.

Chiki Mina
Its jack, you can see the beard thing--the brades from his chin.

And the beads, and it is Jack expression.

bina
It is completly Jack. I just feel bad. look how sad he looks.

willofthewisp
Keep in mind all the scenarios for this to take place. This could be a dream for all we know. It doesn't have Jack's eyes.

Chiki Mina
There are so many possibilities. What if Jack was dreaming/hallucinating in the purgatory?

pyratequeen
It really does look like Jack b/c of the beads, but it doesn't look like him. Don't know how to explain better. Not really sure who it is. sad

Chiki Mina
I vote it's Jack lol

willofthewisp
If purgatory is supposed to be where his worst fears will come to life, then it very well could be that. Jack is terrified of being constricted and life on the FD is what he was running from the whole time in DMC, so this could easily be a hallucination/vision.

johnnyforever
shock_oh omg that jack cry

Ericadawn
No, the meeting between Jack and Beckett ends with Jack using the canon to get away although a deal is struck, it does not involve Jack being fish-face.

IheartPocky
Maybe its one of those jack doubles..

savvysparrow
Maybe it's the view of Jack from another person's perspective...

Chiki Mina
Damnit.

I vote that it's just a figure of our imagination. That we too are trapped in Davy Jone's locker.

aelizabeth
Ahahaha! If Jack is disguised..I just had a vision of jack sneaking around the Flying Dutchman stealthily in crust-form. Ahahaha. laughing

bina
ewwww, he won't stay crusty. hopefully.

CaptainJacksLuv
it might so be himj, but like the dude in the wall in DMC lol

kiwibird
I think its Elizabeth...

tee_pirategirl
I'm in doubt. NOTHING about him looks like Jack excpet for dreads and the beard but his eyes? his face? the expression? If it's Jack then he's not his usual self. He doesn'thave that Jack-ness.

It COULD be Teague! But I highly doubt it. Since there's no other possible option it might be Jack but something just feels very...off.

We really have to wait and see the scnerio they put Jack in. It's only for a short while cause I'm 100% sure that (as u saw in the trailer) Jack's as human as ever in the brethern and the purgatory etc.

No worries.

CaptainJacksLuv
I RECKON THAT IT COULD BE SOMETHIN UNDER THE SEA OR SOMETHING RELATING TO CALYPSO!!! Give it a thought will ye, coz look at the background..it looks like sea.....and nothing been mentioned about Calypso!!!! DUH!!! lol

katelovespirate
it's definately Jack.

I don't think it's him in disguise either. i would maybe go with the theory that its just Jack hallucinating in purgatory, but i also have strong imaginative suspicions that it is part of some deep and unresolved plot towards the end when everyone is dying and going immortal and such. it's either got to be towards the beginning or end of the film.

a couple of things. thing 1: remember in the first film when jack turned into a skeleton dude at the end for a few minutes? couldn't resist--- just as the screenwriters couldnt resist having that much digital fun with their leading man. now we've seen fish-faces and crusty men, but not on the leading man! thing 2: it is the briefest, 2 frame shot... akin to the briefest flash of the curiosity almost-kiss in the trailer for 2. only the very perceptive catch it, though it ends up having an unexpectedly meaningful time in the film. make sense?

bina
What about Norrington? whats become of him?

willofthewisp
We do see him briefly with the sword, don't we? He looks like he's contemplating. What, I don't know, but I'm glad to see him and I think he'll be good again. He's not going to be Beckett's b*tch.

bina
And the whole branding thing. Isn't it that Jack saves Liz from the branding?

Ericadawn
No branding for Liz!!!

Ugh, I hate bad rumors.

bina
Originally posted by Ericadawn
No branding for Liz!!!

Ugh, I hate bad rumors.

I here you.

willofthewisp
Wow, that would have been a cool scene, though.

Chiki Mina
There is a sound of a gun shot where Jack is standing behind a door..

CaptainJacksLuv
ITS JACK IN DAVY JONES LO)CKER!!! lol!!!

bina
I GOT THE LINK HERE U GO. JUST GO THERE AND CLICK THE SIZE OF VIDEO. ENJOY!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/piratesofthecaribbeanatworldsend.html

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
There is a sound of a gun shot where Jack is standing behind a door..

what door?

aniron
OMG LOL I initially thought it was jack but wen u put the will face to it it does look like him! BUT it is defo jack lookin at the beads and the mouth shape. i wonder wots goin on!

SarahB
mmmm yh sme here......but wen i 1st looked at it, i thought it was jack, nd i still think it issmilelol

Syren
Um, has everyone forgotten that Jack owed Davy Jones? Or has he repaid his debt by facing the Kraken? I had a thought that the barnacle-face might be Jack, having lost to the Kraken and consequently been captured by Jones, so he's starting to repay his debt. Remember that everyone's on their way to rescue Jack from Davy Jones' Locker, so he must have been captured.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.