DE Boba Fett vs Delta Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Brumbo
Round 1: Hand to Hand
Round 2: Fight with all weapons
Takes place in Theed hanger

Count Makashi
I think Delta Squad wins, while Boba is better then any Clone, he would be overwhelmed by numbers, every member of Delta Squad is also prety good.

darthsith19
Delta Squad wins, for one thing it has been stated that a Commando Squad equals one ARC Trooper and an ARC is nearly as strong as Boba, but Delta Squad is by far the best Commando squad Team and together would be far above an ARC and a little bit above Boba. Plus they have even taken down Magnaguards, that's really good.

Now, if it was LOTF Boba then I don't know, but I hear LOTF Boba is really strong...

BY DE Boba would maybe take down one of them. If it was 3 of the members vs. Boba it'd be pretty even, imo.

vader11
Pretty close...but I think Delta Squad...

Riverollv
Delta Squad takes this

Count Makashi
Scorch roks.

jollyjim311
I'm taking Boba on this one.

One missile could break ranks and possibly kill/injure one or more members, then he picks them off while staying mobile.

Count Makashi
And who is to say, they would all bestanding in the same place.

jollyjim311
Then he would pick them off... like I said.

They can't hurt him with their weapons, while one shot from him could put each one down.

Riverollv
Originally posted by jollyjim311

They can't hurt him with their weapons, while one shot from him could put each one down.

Its not that simple. Delta Squad memebers are not idiots you know. They are smarter than to let Boba do that. And any proof they cannot hurt him with their weapons?

kamikz
Well laser blasts was proved to be nothing when hitting Boba's armor (though if everyone repeatedly hit him with it, it might do some damage), and his suit itself can resist explosions to some degree. He has a giant edge in defence and offense, all they got is their numbers...

Riverollv
Yes, but they got different types if weapons. Sur.ey one or probably more, can damge Boba

jollyjim311
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=86&page=009

Riverollv
First of all, he's a common soldier. He's no Delta Squad member. Secondly, I'm not sure, but i think Delta Squads' armour are made of a more resistant material. And thirdly, that doesnt have to do with anything i said. That shows Boba's weapons are quite powerful, but im not discussing about that, you know.

Count Makashi
I still think Delta Squad wins, but Boba has a chance of wining.

darthsith19

First of all, they can hurt him with grenades and other weapons besides blasters. Secondly, if they hit him enough times it'd surely take him down. They have repeating guns, that shoot very fast. Finally, the armor that Clone Commando's wear protects them from blasters, too. In Republic Commando: Hard Contact the novel Darman gets shot and only gets a nice bruise.

And you still never proved that they can't hurt Boba with their blasters, either.

Riverollv
I agree with darthsith

Darth Brumbo
Yeah. I agree. Delta Squad might win. But I'm still not convinced either way.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by darthsith19
First of all, they can hurt him with grenades and other weapons besides blasters. Secondly, if they hit him enough times it'd surely take him down. They have repeating guns, that shoot very fast. Finally, the armor that Clone Commando's wear protects them from blasters, too. In Republic Commando: Hard Contact the novel Darman gets shot and only gets a nice bruise.

And you still never proved that they can't hurt Boba with their blasters, either.

I doubt they could land a hit on Boba, given his skill, tactics, and mobility. He has, however, taken shots from large repeating guns, to no effect.

Also, I know that their armor is better than normal troopers, but, enough to prevent a shot like the one seen earlier from killing them? I doubt it. It would at least burn one and knock him to the ground, maybe char a few ribs.

I have posted a link to that comic somewhere... I'll need to find it, I s'pose.

vader11
The only reason that the clones have the chance is their number...

Riverollv
Well, yeah. It seems pretty obvious to me that if only one member of the Delta Squad fought against Boba, he would be pwned.

vader11
Ofcoz, 1 to 1 they are no match for DE Boba...

Count Makashi
Delta squad would defiantly win in a hand to hand contest and probably
in all weapons fight to.

darthsith19
I doubt they could land a hit on Boba, given his skill, tactics, and mobility. He has, however, taken shots from large repeating guns, to no effect.

Also, I know that their armor is better than normal troopers, but, enough to prevent a shot like the one seen earlier from killing them? I doubt it. It would at least burn one and knock him to the ground, maybe char a few ribs.

I have posted a link to that comic somewhere... I'll need to find it, I s'pose.
When has he taken shots to no effect? And he's fast, yes, but he's not a Jedi, there's no way he'll be able to dodge 4 repeating blasters at once from 4 highly trained soldiers.

Boba's big gun might injure them but not to the effect that they can't at least fire at him still from their spots where they lay on the ground injured.

Find that comic and I *might* reconsider.

Advent
Originally posted by darthsith19
When has he taken shots to no effect?

Originally posted by Advent
Let's go through the works, this is a three part plan that should end your ridiculous ramblings, so without further ado...Ladies, and gentleman - if you will give your attention to me:

1.) http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8915/armoryw9.th.jpg

Here we see Fett's armor is made for dispersing blaster fire, and withstand knockdowns, etc. So, obviously, that is what it is meant to do. Plus, that's just the reinforcement, he has a durasteel chest plate, and helmet.

2.) http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/756/bobaflameselfkb8.th.jpg

Fett's armor is so strong, in fact, that it is able to withstand a direct shot from a flamethrower at point blank range. I'd definitely submit a shot from that that close is more powerful than a blaster bolt, but we have more...

3.) http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6707/armorwithstandtn5.th.jpg

Boba's armor allows him to take three shots from some alien's weapon directly in the chest, and survive completely unharmed.

4.) http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/853/bobarmordeflects3ko7.th.png

When battling against Darth Vader, he was able to fire a shot at him, have it deflected back at him (his own fire power, at relatively close range even), and survive a direct hit to the head. Not only that, but he was barely phased by it. As we see, he's still firing even after that, and only gets knocked down momentarily.

It's clear that Fett's armor is durable enough to withstand several rounds. Anyways, Boba could take the second round, but I highly doubt he could take down four elite clone commandos in a hand to hand brawl. I'm not going to explain my reasoning, though, unless need be.

jollyjim311
Nice post Advent, but, none of those are the ones I was thinking of.

The one I was thinking of is Fett hopping down into a defended area, one guy with a beast of a gun yells about how they can't get through the armor, so they shoot down the hallway he's in or something, and then Fett just pops out again.

I would take the 15 minutes or so it would take me to find it, but, swcomics isn't working for me... and I can't read Russian.

Count Makashi
Commandos don't have just blasters, they have stronger weaponry to, like the anti armor gun and some other stuff to.

Darth Brumbo
I like Advent's post a lot. And after seeing it, I have to say that Boba would most likely win the all weapons round. But hand to hand combat might be too hard for Fett considering they're the most clones that were ever created.

Count Makashi
Like i said Delta Squad has got heavier weaponry too, anti armor, grenades and im sure some other stuff to, i just cant think of any.

vader11
Boba would likely to take down some of the clones, but I don't know if he can take down all of them before he die...

Count Makashi
Yea, he would kill some for sure, but would probably go down himself and he would almost defiantly lose in hand to hand combat against 4 super trained soldiers.

vader11
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Yea, he would kill some for sure, but would probably go down himself and he would almost defiantly lose in hand to hand combat against 4 super trained soldiers.
I agree with you this time.laughing

Count Makashi
Whats so funny, we don't disagree in every thread, do we?

vader11
Whats so funny, we don't disagree in every thread, do we? Except in the Koon's thread.
(I am not saying you are wrong in that thread, but I only disgree with you<---my problemlaughing )

Count Makashi
I cant go against Koon, thats blasphemy. stick out tongue

vader11
I cant go against Koon, thats blasphemy. stick out tongue
ok, that's alright smile

Count Makashi
Originally posted by vader11
ok, that's alright smile

big grin

Riverollv
i say he kills 2 of them, or maybe 3, and by the end he would be too tired to take down the last super trained delta squad clone trooper, so he goes down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.