best werewolf movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
what is your favourite werewolf movie of all time? i lioke dog soldiers personally.

doomsday49
company of wolves

wolfman

pumas79
i need to see company of wolves, is it any good?

doomsday49
Originally posted by pumas79
i need to see company of wolves, is it any good?

hellz yeah, FOOL!!! It's a dark take on Red Ridinghood

NormaBates
The compagny of wolves is the ultimate werewolf movie! the best!!!

MildPossession
Ginger Snaps is up there for me.

BackFire
Dog Soldiers.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by BackFire
Dog Soldiers. :nod.
cool

Wolfie
The Howling

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Wolfie
The Howling Whats it about?

Wolfie
A newswoman and her husband go to a retreat for some peace after a traumatizing incident. It turns out that the people there are a pack of werewolves.

Suspenseful, great costumes (the best before Dog Soldiers IMO), great acting from Dee Wallace and Patrick Macnee (John Steed of The Avengers) in particular. All around great movie, IMO.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Wolfie
A newswoman and her husband go to a retreat for some peace after a traumatizing incident. It turns out that the people there are a pack of werewolves.

Suspenseful, great costumes (the best before Dog Soldiers IMO), great acting from Dee Wallace and Patrick Macnee (John Steed of The Avengers) in particular. All around great movie, IMO. if i can i will check it out, it does sound like a neat film.

ragesRemorse
for me, it will always be American werewolf in London. Dog soldiers is a close second though. Then theres always that chocolate movie...Just kidding. What was that piece of shit movie that i saw previewing for the longest time. It looked like the bad effects of underworld and childish acting of the buffy generation. Dark chocolate or something? I dont know, all i do know is that it seems as though vampires and werewolves would be prime material for making a horror movie, but only result in cinema trash

Perhaps, we recieve only bad werewolf and vampire movies because there is only one story to be told from both subjects, what do you guys think the reason of consistantly bad werewolf movies is. ?

Mider999
the howling is a classic they show the wolfs transforming in front of you via animatronics, its pretty gory, the sequals arent that great though only part one is a must see if your into were wolf movies.

ragesRemorse
there was a sequal with them being in a castle, i think i remember that one being good, but then again, at one time i thought monster squad was the best movie ever

Phoenix*Rising
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
for me, it will always be American werewolf in London. Yeah, that was a weird yet funny one. laughing out loud

Good music too. They still play it on the radio here.

ladygrim
Originally posted by BackFire
Dog Soldiers.

dog soliders is marvelous and can't forget company of wolves angela lansbury big grin

LaHaine
Originally posted by dave_kodak
Whats it about?

arrrrrrrrg

MrMeanGreen
what about Bad Moon? that wasnt to bad.

Wolfie
Eh. From what I remeember, Bad Moon was very cheesy. A dog kicking a werewolf's ass.

ADarksideJedi
"Teen Wolf"jm

akema
Dog Soldiers

G-Mafia
THe Howling & American Werewolf in London. My dad took me to the drive-in theater for AWiL. Good old days.

2D_MASTER
I like "Silver Bullet" and "An American werewolf In london"

P_skywalker
The Howling is still by far the best Werewolf movie ever !

Menetnashté
I haven't seen a lot of Werewolf movies but out of the ones I've seen it'd be The Howling, I've never even heard of Dog Soldiers.

P_skywalker
Yeah it really is a classic horror tale. If you take the movie apart it more than just about Werewolf's. Moral aspect of the story is about keeping our subconscious the animal side in check.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.