Mandarin vs. The Engineer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Just curious... who would win? Battle takes place in the Valley of Spirits.

batdude123
I think it'd be a good fight.

Evil_Ash
Who is the Engineer?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Who is the Engineer?

From the Athority I think.

batdude123
The Engineer of the Authority (Angie).

DigiMark007
Holy crap Engineer in a landslide.

Sorry, but Angie's vastly underrated. She's taken the force of an A-bomb at point blank....and it was mildly annoying, not actually harmful. Her offensive output is impressive too. And I'd also point out that she got the better of Cpt. Atom in their brief fight until Grifter sniped her with some special metahuman-busting gun.

She might not be quite at a herald level (but she might), but Iron Man villians aren't going to give her a run for her money....even ones as versatile as Mandarin.

Symmetric Chaos
What would matter manip do to her?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What would matter manip do to her?

What does it do to Iron Man?

Mandarin's matter manip isn't high level.

Also, she's made of liquid machinery, and can make anything her advanced intelligence can build. Like a GL, but with liquid metal instead of green light constructs.

She's also been molded into an incoherent form and still survived. And has cut apart metas with atomically-thin razors. And has blasted and hung with high level brawlers like Cpt. Atom and Apollo. And has made roughly 30 duplicates of herself. And has made a construct that stretched across a city (a small-city-sized aqueduct that channeled water from a dimensional breach).

Mandarin's outclassed by a ton.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by batdude123
I think it'd be a good fight. petpet

guy222
Just curious... who would win? Battle takes place in the Valley of Spirits.

Engineer

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
And I'd also point out that she got the better of Cpt. Atom in their brief fight until Grifter sniped her with some special metahuman-busting gun.

Digi, he was holding back, and you know it. Just an issue earlier they were doing it. He didn't want to kill or harm her.

The guy can beat Nekron in his own realm but not the Engineer? Riiiiight... roll eyes (sarcastic)

illadelph12
Engineer easily. Engineer is mid herald level. She's essentially a lighter version of Magus of the Technarchy who is Galactus level. Mandarin would be crushed.

Hell, I like Engineer's chances against Apocalypse or Superman.

Joey Stacks
I'd go with Mandarin 6/10x's.

jasofisc
I really don't know much about the mandarin and his capabilities other then from the cartoon. I know what the authority respect thread has on her and I wasn't all that impressed she didn't seem to have top tier strength or power projection abilities that put her above any of the class that is just below harold. so yeah i don't know who would win

Blair Wind
mmmmm....

leonidas
mandy's outclassed based on what i know of engineer. she seems pretty cool. smile

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
I'd go with Mandarin 6/10x's. You would. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
Originally posted by jasofisc
I know what the authority respect thread has on her and I wasn't all that impressed she didn't seem to have top tier strength or power projection abilities that put her above any of the class that is just below harold. so yeah i don't know who would win

She's not a power character though, she's a versatility character ... she can literally create microscopic replicas of herself with all her powers that can enter your skull and shoot you in the brain.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/504/engineer1yf2.th.jpg

no expression

LordFear
Mandarin has always been underrated even by Marvel themselves so Mandy for all intended purpose should win this. Aside from the fact that he is a genius himself

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
She's not a power character though, she's a versatility character ... she can literally create microscopic replicas of herself with all her powers that can enter your skull and shoot you in the brain.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/504/engineer1yf2.th.jpg

no expression

Damn . . .

DigiMark007
What Scoob said. And there's also the other stuff I mentioned. She's wicked versatile, and also powerful enough to simply overpower Mandarin.

Digi, he was holding back, and you know it. Just an issue earlier they were doing it. He didn't want to kill or harm her.

The guy can beat Nekron in his own realm but not the Engineer? Riiiiight... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fair enough (and yes, I know wink ).

You're still not drafting her.

stick out tongue

batdude123
Fair enough (and yes, I know wink ).

You're still not drafting her.

stick out tongue

disgust

DigiMark007
Nice try, and if she was close I'd probably throw you a bone because you guys are Corps.

But she isn't....versatility >>>> IM, and overall power is >>> most in the tourney as well.

Blair Wind
Ignore this post

Swanky-Tuna
Also, she's made of liquid machinery
Whoa, did something happen that she was entirely replaced with nanites? I want that... I could have like nine codpieces with lasers mounted on them instead of just one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.