Beta Flight vs. New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight's trainee team goes up against the New Avengers. Who comes out on top?

Beta Flight
Ghost Girl
Gobyln
Manikin
Manbot
Pathway
Persuasion
Witchfire (leader)

New Avengers
Cage (leader)
Dr.Strange (see stipulations)
Echo
Iron Fist
Ronin
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

Stipulations:
Battle #1: No Dr.Strange
Battle #2: Dr.Strange added

SpunkySmurph
Wow, Mungi, I didn't know that Alphanex actually had links to your respect threads on their website.. huh

King_Mungi
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Wow, Mungi, I didn't know that Alphanex actually had links to your respect threads on their website.. huh

Every respect thread I made that is Alpha Flight related is in there, but....I'm the one who put the link in the alphanex cool

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Alpha Flight's trainee team goes up against the New Avengers. Who comes out on top?

Beta Flight
Ghost Girl
Gobyln
Manikin
Manbot
Pathway
Persuasion
Witchfire (leader)

New Avengers
Cage (leader)
Dr.Strange (see stipulations)
Echo
Iron Fist
Ronin
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

Stipulations:
Battle #1: No Dr.Strange
Battle #2: Dr.Strange added

Battle #1=Beta Flight
Battle #2=New Avengers

Psyquis52
Okay! Biggest problem is Manbot. The New Avengers don't have anyone built to handle this problem. Second is Gateway. Gateway could really spoil their day if she tried.

Witchfire I don't consider a problem since she's tied up with Dr. Strange. When I say tied up I mean it won't be an easy win for either of them but if Manbot finishes off the rest of the team in time then it won't be a problem.

Also I'm curious as to what Persuasion's powers will do to Spider-Woman.

Spiderman distracted with Goblyn.
Manikin is enough of a pain to hold off or distract one or two and Ghost Girl is a total nuisance.

That's enough distractions to pretty much guarantee a win for Man-bot.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Okay! Biggest problem is Manbot. The New Avengers don't have anyone built to handle this problem. Second is Gateway. Gateway could really spoil their day if she tried.

Witchfire I don't consider a problem since she's tied up with Dr. Strange. When I say tied up I mean it won't be an easy win for either of them but if Manbot finishes off the rest of the team in time then it won't be a problem.

Also I'm curious as to what Persuasion's powers will do to Spider-Woman.

Pathway you mean cool and only one who could counter is Dr.Strange, she literally could just start banishing people left right and center

I concur

I'm almost positive they would work on Spider-Woman as Persuasion has mind-linked with a planet before and she is Purple Man's daughter

Good analogy thus far of a possible outcome.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Pathway you mean cool and only one who could counter is Dr.Strange, she literally could just start banishing people left right and center

I concur

I'm almost positive they would work on Spider-Woman as Persuasion has mind-linked with a planet before and she is Purple Man's daughter

Good analogy thus far of a possible outcome.
Yeah! Pathway. That's what I said. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.