Doomsday/Despero vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
A lot of hype about Amazo recently...how would he fare against these two?

Validus
Pretty well. You'd have to go relatively high up in the hierarchy to find someone who can top Amazo with the no PIS/CIS rules in effect.

TricksterPriest
is this the uber Amazo who was beating 35+ JLA members? Or the crappy Amazo who got beat by Batman&Nightwing?

If it's the uber Amazo, can he actually beat DD? I'm not sure about that one.

juggernaut66666
He should be able to devolve him.I don't understand why haven't any of the lanterns did that before besides the writers will to not to do it.

TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure DD's evolution ability could counter it. He's evolved a counter energy to the radiant, poison bone launchers, possibly a counter to omega beams, GL rings, etc. I just don't see Amazo doing better, unless he's alot smarter than I think he is.

Symmetric Chaos
I'd like to see AMAZO with DD's powers copied into his arsenal.

Batman-Prime
Amazo would copy DD power, though not the evolution ability, and defeat him, DD would come back, with the power to destroy Amazo once and for all.

BTW aren't there powers and beings immune to Amazos copy power? And I always though that the power Amazo copies isn't as powerful as the original, means he copies Supermans strength but only say 90%, he is still stronger as he copied MM strength too etc, the same for the flash, I guess you know what I mean wink.

Galan007
Amazo ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
A lot of hype about Amazo recently...how would he fare against these two?

Amazo

nvrbeenwthagirl
amazo has Soooooooo many ways to beat Doomsday. and he can try new ways by combining powers and crazy stuff. A starheartblast mixed in with a mind blast or anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.