Warning: Stay away from IMDB Spidey 3 Page!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
There are a lot of jackass trolls that have read the novel and put spoilers in the threat title box. Keep away from there if you don't want the movie spoiled.

spencerspider
yea its been spoiled for me but damn what a movie...

Spiderman_RJ
what? the movie is only in may but they already released the novel ??! WTH?!!!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by BlackC@
There are a lot of jackass trolls that have read the novel and put spoilers in the threat title box. Keep away from there if you don't want the movie spoiled.

Not sure what IMDB is, but I posted a spoiler to the end of the movie in the Spiderman 3 official thread but, there's only one post that spoils it written by me. And the first sentence from the post is:

The rest of it is in silver to try to blend in with the forum.

Thats pretty easy to avoid.

steverules
I can't see the spoilers...I think u have to be a member on UMDB

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
I can't see the spoilers...I think u have to be a member on UMDB

Whats UMDB and IMDB?

Spiderman_RJ
google ou altavista if you prefer, or whatever search engine you use ( i hate googlers) IMDB

LORDSIDIOUS01
IMDB stand for The Internet Movie Database. Is any of this true?

BlackC@
They most likely are true.

Remember all you KMCers! MAKE SURE TO USE SPOILER TAGS IN YOUR POSTS!!!

I'm going to contact the mods and ask them to put up a rule so if anyone doesn't use spoilers they recieve an automatic ban.

Arachnid1

I'm going to contact the mods and ask them to put up a rule so if anyone doesn't use spoilers they recieve an automatic ban.

My problem is that I'm still kind of new so I'm not really sure how to do a spoiler tag...

Thats why I turn stuff silver.
How do you do it?

spencerspider
turning stuff silver should be fine imo

Spiderman_RJ
automatic ban your ass! a warning is enougth, and besides if there is a spoiler warning, read who wants,

steverules
I meant I couldn't see the spoilers on IMDB, where are they?

the_satan32
Actually I was there today and couldn't see any spoilers. Although I saw a tread OMG MJ dies!!! or something like that and when I entered it I only saw that all the post were deleted by the administrator so maybe there is truth to it.

the_satan32
Ah now I saw the novelization. It's not real though it can't be since there is no Spider-Man 4 yet. Don't worry about it.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Why contact the mods? A lot of people can't spoiler tags and becasue they can't that is no reason to have someone banned. Why don't you tell people how to put up spoiler tags.

BlackC@
They can find out how in the movie forum.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by the_satan32
Ah now I saw the novelization. It's not real though it can't be since there is no Spider-Man 4 yet. Don't worry about it.

Trust me man. It's all very much true. No lies at all.
Well, for at least my spoilers from the novel. Not sure about the stuff on IMDB though. OMG Mary Jane dies is probably 100% bullsh*t though.

steverules
MJ will not die, it's so obvious that she'll live...if MJ died Peter would go insane so it won't happen

the_satan32
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Trust me man. It's all very much true. No lies at all.
Well, for at least my spoilers from the novel. Not sure about the stuff on IMDB though. OMG Mary Jane dies is probably 100% bullsh*t though.

Why do you think it's true? I can't understand how can there be a novel about a sequel of movie which hasn't been released yet.

The OMG MJ dies!!! thing - I don't know she'll probably live but I'm not so sure (maybe I'm influenced by my desire to see her brain eaten). Maybe Peter will chose Gwen (I would) and Sam Riami has said Gwen will not die in this movie.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by the_satan32
Why do you think it's true? I can't understand how can there be a novel about a sequel of movie which hasn't been released yet.

The OMG MJ dies!!! thing - I don't know she'll probably live but I'm not so sure (maybe I'm influenced by my desire to see her brain eaten). Maybe Peter will chose Gwen (I would) and Sam Riami has said Gwen will not die in this movie.

I doubt if MJ dies. The novelization may not be all that accurate.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I doubt if MJ dies. The novelization may not be all that accurate.

It doesn't say that in the novel. It does in the IMDB place though, which is still a bunch of bullcr*p.

Spiderman_RJ
make the suit bond with mj in the movie after brock is too much consumed, bringing in the she venom for like 40 seconds and then, SLIKT! harry spears it in the heart from its back on his last strenght,then as the vampiric she venom dismantle from her body,we can see mj face crying,she kiss a vampiric kiss on harry and both of them die.......theres no one left for peter but gwen who at this time like all times square problably know peter is spiderman,then the moment every spider fan awaits reveal, peter marry gwen...perfect ending.

spencerspider
um.....no i dont think so lol

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
make the suit bond with mj in the movie after brock is too much consumed, bringing in the she venom for like 40 seconds and then, SLIKT! harry spears it in the heart from its back on his last strenght,then as the vampiric she venom dismantle from her body,we can see mj face crying,she kiss a vampiric kiss on harry and both of them die.......theres no one left for peter but gwen who at this time like all times square problably know peter is spiderman,then the moment every spider fan awaits reveal, peter marry gwen...perfect ending.

That sounds like an okay idea, but I don't think its going to happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.