Deadpool vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Deadpool with prep vs Hulk

Can DP with prep fight off the Hulk?

This would be fun to see DP chatting away, the Hulk will go nuts...

Magee
Would be hillarious to see in a comic but Hulk would tag him eventualy knocking him cross country. I can just imagine DP chatting away about how this was a bad idea while he flies miles through the air. I doubt DP would want to fight Hulk, wasnt he scared of juggernaut?

Badabing
Originally posted by Magee
Would be hillarious to see in a comic but Hulk would tag him eventualy knocking him cross country. I can just imagine DP chatting away about how this was a bad idea while he flies miles through the air. laughing

don't shiv
Wade slays The Hulkster with his witty repertoire

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Magee
Would be hillarious to see in a comic but Hulk would tag him eventualy knocking him cross country. I can just imagine DP chatting away about how this was a bad idea while he flies miles through the air.

so true...great potential for some great one liners there.
doh

Nataku8188
Deadpool issue #4

Nataku8188

Nataku8188

Nataku8188

Nataku8188
-Deleted-

Nataku8188

Nataku8188

Nataku8188

Nataku8188

Nataku8188

Nataku8188

Magee
laughing

That was genius, do you know what issue that is from?

StarsNeverFall7
Deadpool issue 4..he has to fight him to get a sample of his blood to fully restore his healing factor.

jinzin
yup.. good thing for deadpool hulk was still jacked from.. what was it heroes reborn or something?

I dunno...

meh I don't see an actual fight between them being any different then it was in COC2 basically deadpool making a quick one liner before hulk squashes him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.