Spiderman vs this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hardesky
Spiderman fights this team in a big city:

Cyclops
Beast
Wolverine
Captain America
Daredevil
Rhino

How long will the team last?
Considering they are pretty many and some of them very durable, i give them 10 minutes

DigiMark007
At the same time?

Hrm...yeah, I almost want to close this to save you the embarassment. Spidey gets trashed. Hard.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by hardesky

Considering they are pretty many and some of them very durable, i give them 10 minutes

huh

How long would they last? They should win.

hardesky
Spiderman is sickly fast and has MONSTERreflexes! Not to mention his enormous strenght... I dont see the team standing a chance at winning, but i see them standing a good chance at lasting for a good time

Symmetric Chaos
Spiderman is sickly fast and has MONSTERreflexes! Not to mention his enormous strenght... I dont see the team standing a chance at winning, but i see them standing a good chance at lasting for a good time

You do realize that the team will be . . . ya know . . . working as a team right?

spidey-dude
he can handel them afew at a time not the whole team.

jasonk3

What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jasonk3
What the f**k?

Look at it this way.

Eventually we can get him to debate DevilGoblin big grin

jasonk3
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Look at it this way.

Eventually we can get him to debate DevilGoblin big grin

laughing Now there is an event worth looking forward too.

Rick/Genis
shifty

hardesky
Spiderman will take Beast by surprise and make ONE hard, concentrated punch to break his nose, making him unable to fight. Afterwards, Wolverine smells him and the hunt begins. Spiderman would taunt Wolverine and make Wolverine hunt him away from the group. Then, Spiderman EASILY beats Wolverine, as we know he can. Rhino is too stupid to follow a tactic, so he would run through some buildings looking for Spiderman. Spiderman would use the enviroments to take down Rhino when he is away from the group.

Cyclops, Daredevil and Cap are now the last enemys. Spiderman would grab Caps shield and protect himself against Cyclops laser. He would also grab Daredevils spear. With his superior speed, he QUICKLY kills Daredevil and Cap with the spear. Cyclops would shoot while SPiderman runs closer, only to fire at the shield of Cap. Spidey would then stab him with the spear and winwink

Spidey dodged all the Xmen in Secreat Wars, so dont say my story is shit! These guys are nothing compared to SPidermans featswink

Symmetric Chaos
He would also grab Daredevils spear.

The rest of it was a nice story but DD doesn't use a spear . . .

You're also assuming that Spidey will be fighting them individually.

jasonk3
Spiderman will take Beast by surprise and make ONE hard, concentrated punch to break his nose, making him unable to fight. Afterwards, Wolverine smells him and the hunt begins. Spiderman would taunt Wolverine and make Wolverine hunt him away from the group. Then, Spiderman EASILY beats Wolverine, as we know he can. Rhino is too stupid to follow a tactic, so he would run through some buildings looking for Spiderman. Spiderman would use the enviroments to take down Rhino when he is away from the group.

Cyclops, Daredevil and Cap are now the last enemys. Spiderman would grab Caps shield and protect himself against Cyclops laser. He would also grab Daredevils spear. With his superior speed, he QUICKLY kills Daredevil and Cap with the spear. Cyclops would shoot while SPiderman runs closer, only to fire at the shield of Cap. Spidey would then stab him with the spear and winwink

Spidey dodged all the Xmen in Secreat Wars, so dont say my story is shit! These guys are nothing compared to SPidermans featswink

The rest of it was a nice story but DD doesn't use a spear . . .

You're also assuming that Spidey will be fighting them individually.

Symm its smell like a sock in here... you smell that?

Rick/Genis
Wait a minute here, symmetric... He's got a point here smile

Symmetric Chaos
Symm its smell like a sock... you smell that?

I think he may be either misguided soul or xmeat. I say we give him time.

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Wait a minute here, symmetric... He's got a point here smile

But only in a comicbook. In a forum battle he would lose stick out tongue

guy222

Cyclops
Beast
Wolverine
Captain America
Daredevil
Rhino

Spidey doesn't make it. Poor Spidey sad

Rick/Genis
No way.... He's really got a point here shifty

(Ps. I love the shifty eye smiley) shifty

Symmetric Chaos

laughing Yup

IMO its up there with nuts and cookie

hardesky
Spiderman is too smart for those stupid inviduals. I ahve stated why i think he wins. Marvel have even stated he can take this team THEMSELF. I am writing with Stan Lee, as i am good friends with his son!

hardesky
Huh? Whats a sock? Anyway, Spiderman wins because he has superior reflexes. Once again, re-read Secret wars

Symmetric Chaos
Spiderman is too smart for those stupid inviduals. I ahve stated why i think he wins. Marvel have even stated he can take this team THEMSELF. I am writing with Stan Lee, as i am good friends with his son!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jasonk3
I think he may be either misguided soul or xmeat. I say we give him time.

But only in a comicbook. In a forum battle he would lose stick out tongue

Don't think its xmeat because Rick/Genis just created a spidey vs hulk thread and herdesky's response was Spiderman easily because hulk can't catch him and he dodged the xmen....so its probably a misguided soul

the shifty eye smiley is great indeed

hardesky
I am not misleaded. Post a way the team can win?
Stupid, unlogical fanboys! Just because you dont like Spidey doesnt mean he will lose a fight he would, of course, WIN!

jasonk3
Stupid, unlogical fanboys! Just because you dont like Spidey doesnt mean he will lose a fight he would, of course, WIN!

So we are the ones, who are being "UNLOGICAL" fanboys ? laughing

Symmetric Chaos

Very well.

Cap has experience with fighting Spidey so he directs the team in fighting him.

Rhino and Wolvie go in as distraction or use the classic "fastball special" odds are Spidey survives that.

With Spidey right where he wants him Cap orders Cyc to blast him into the ground. Since Spidey is certainly capable of dodging those blasts all day the rest of the team hold him at bay with hugely superior skill. Until he slips and and gets killed.

jasonk3
He is a sock symm...this is what he posted in the Spidey vs Cap thread :

Spitethread.

Spidey is stronger, faster, better reflexes, those nets...

Cap would throw his shield, SPidey would grab it.

Spidey woulg get in close and bitchslap Cap with his superior strenght.

I am writing with Stan Lee right now, as i am friends with his son. He says Spiderman wins this, too!

F-u-c-k-i-n Cap fanboys...!

Symmetric Chaos
He is a sock symm...this is what he posted in the Spidey vs Cap thread :

A sock would mean he's someone who was here before.

That just makes him grating.

hardesky
I dont understand what all the spiderman hate is about!? Spiderman can beat firelord really well... heck, was he even breaking a sweat? I think everyone should look back and remember Secret Wars... why is no one bringing that up? What about how he dodges electro all the time? Is that unlogical? He can dodge lightning. Anyway, his speed and sense and webs win.

Symmetric Chaos
Spiderman can beat firelord really well... heck, was he even breaking a sweat?

LOL?

hardesky
Symmetric Chaos, you deny to accept facts and just says LOL
What is so funny? He DID beat Firelord! It happened right there in comics, are comics liars now?

Symmetric Chaos
Symmetric Chaos, you deny to accept facts and just says LOL

I gave you an argument actually.

Props on spelling my name correctly. But I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

He DID beat Firelord! It happened right there in comics, are comics liars now?

Are you aware of the circumstances of that fight? Do you realize that Firelord was holding back his powers that can end the fight in one shot? Do you understand the concept of a forum battle?

hardesky
Fire Lord was not holding back,. Why all this meaningless hate towards Spiderman?

STAN LEE HIMSELF HAS SAID THAT SPIDEY DEFEATS THIS TEAM!

Symmetric Chaos
Fire Lord was not holding back,. Why all this meaningless hate towards Spiderman?

He didn't want to kill all the people around them IIRC.

STAN LEE HIMSELF HAS SAID THAT SPIDEY DEFEATS THIS TEAM!

Again I say. LOL?

hardesky
Symmetric Chaos, why do you want to see Spiderman humiliated??

Symmetric Chaos
Symmetric Chaos, why do you want to see Spiderman humiliated??

huh

You're the one that put him in a battle where the outcome seems rather bleak.

jasonk3
LOL...Oh Hardesky...I'm so glad you joined KMC..can't wait till the rest of team mongoose hears about this.

hardesky
What the heck? Firelord is herald, he doest care about people around him. He worked for Galactus. Everyone knows that Galactus is the power of all. But still spidey wins this.

capt it up

Cyclops
Beast
Wolverine
Captain America
Daredevil
Rhino

please leave now . honestly do you enjoy sounding like an idiot?

Varnage
Originally posted by capt it up
please leave now . honestly do you enjoy sounding like an idiot? honestly do you enjoy being mean? Whatever, maybe your'e an idiot.

capt it up
Originally posted by Varnage
honestly do you enjoy being mean? Whatever, maybe your'e an idiot.
dude leave you make every one dumber every time you speak. You said spiderman could beat the hulk honestly what the hell are you on?

Varnage
You have a problem with spiderman... that's not my fault.

python99

does the other team have their powers? confused
Spidey will be lucky if he last 10 mins.

this thread needs to be closed

PS Spidey is my favorite character, but this is suicide

Bouboumaster
Wolverine solo Spider-Man, while the other drink martini.

Soljer
For the most part, any ONE of the team would be a match for Spidey.

batdude123

Cyclops
Beast
Wolverine
Captain America
Daredevil
Rhino

What the f**k?

This thread doesn't deserve a reply.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
What the f**k?

This thread doesn't deserve a reply.

And yet this is page three.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by spidey-dude
he can handle them a few at a time not the whole team.

thumb up

Spider-Man loses. Soundly.

Batman-Prime
Don't be harsh and don't forget, Spidey fights in the City, he is fast enough, and agile enough, and he has his webs, he would last a long long time, as long as he can swing and run. I don't think that this team could follow him in his fashion stick out tongue .

darthgoober
I dont understand what all the spiderman hate is about!? Spiderman can beat firelord really well... heck, was he even breaking a sweat? I think everyone should look back and remember Secret Wars... why is no one bringing that up? What about how he dodges electro all the time? Is that unlogical? He can dodge lightning. Anyway, his speed and sense and webs win.
Originally posted by Varnage
You have a problem with spiderman... that's not my fault.

Basti0n/David_Richards/Ext@nt/Logan_owns....

Grrrrrrrrrrr................................MURDER/DEATH/KILLMURDER/DEATH/KILLMURDER/DEATH/KILLMURDER/DEATH/KILLMURDER/DEATH/KILLMURDER/DEATH/KILLMURDER/DEATH/KILLMURDER/DEATH/KILLMURDER/DEATH/KILLMURDER/DEATH/KILLMURDER/DEATH/ KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Don't be harsh and don't forget, Spidey fights in the City, he is fast enough, and agile enough, and he has his webs, he would last a long long time, as long as he can swing and run. I don't think that this team could follow him in his fashion stick out tongue .

Cyclops: Oh look!!! I see Spider-man swinging on some buildings. *blast* Well, that was pretty easy...

no expression

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by batdude123
Cyclops: Oh look!!! I see Spider-man swinging on some buildings. *blast* Well, that was pretty easy...

no expression

Spidersenses stick out tongue .

carver9

This is how the team will win
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?f2c9889c23.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?fd96c32deb.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?1025084a04.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?c3126b560f.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?8198d2fc17.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?edecd0b53c.jpg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4063175

http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0006go6.jpg
http://img437.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0008gs4.jpg

http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asswoopincm7.jpg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3735842
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3735846
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3735849

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3845496

3 or 4 of these people on this team can solo spiderman, just as i have proven. laughing

Superior speed..etc...
Didnt help him in those fights laughing out loud

carver9
i have given you ways that he could lose one on one by two of these players

Soljer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Spidersenses stick out tongue .

"Oh, look, Spiderman is swinging on my.....

LAWN"

smile.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
"Oh, look, Spiderman is swinging on my.....

LAWN"

smile.

Spi-der Sense F-T-W

Soljer
Spi-der Sense F-T-W

I'm not quite sure if you are being sarcastic or not.

Because, quite honestly, Spiderman's spider sense would have to alert him to Cyclops' blast coming MUCH earlier than it actually does, in order to dodge a full blast.

Symmetric Chaos

Because, quite honestly, Spiderman's spider sense would have to alert him to Cyclops' blast coming MUCH earlier than it actually does, in order to dodge a full blast.

Yeah that was sarcasm. But his SpideySense would keep him alive for a bit.

Badabing

Cyclops
Beast
Wolverine
Captain America
Daredevil
Rhino

Considering they are pretty many and some of them very durable, i give them 10 minutes Spider-Man loses. dur

Tha C-Master

Because, quite honestly, Spiderman's spider sense would have to alert him to Cyclops' blast coming MUCH earlier than it actually does, in order to dodge a full blast. CIS would keep Cyke from using a full blast, if he did he'd win, other than that he won't be hitting Spiderman.

Either way this is his match to lose.

endrict

Cyclops
Beast
Wolverine
Captain America
Daredevil
Rhino

They kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.